First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Who's Tried Drinking Their Own Piss?
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 2/15/11

ZenZaku wrote:




ZenZaku wrote:

I tried a long time ago. I was starting to explore sexuality and found the fetish list on wikipedia. Don't remember the taste but at the time I liked it. Wouldn't try it now. though.


You're pretty brave to admit that.


Why thank you. I'm not embarrassed by what I've done when I was younger. It's the past and it's going to stay that way. SO why feel shame when you were exploring?


I agree. That's a good way to think about things. Most people feel embarassed by the past, though, so it's surprising to see people who are honest and open about stereotypically "embarassing" things.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

MelodieLenora wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:




ZenZaku wrote:

I tried a long time ago. I was starting to explore sexuality and found the fetish list on wikipedia. Don't remember the taste but at the time I liked it. Wouldn't try it now. though.


You're pretty brave to admit that.


Why thank you. I'm not embarrassed by what I've done when I was younger. It's the past and it's going to stay that way. SO why feel shame when you were exploring?


I agree. That's a good way to think about things. Most people feel embarassed by the past, though, so it's surprising to see people who are honest and open about stereotypically "embarassing" things.

Maybe the fact that this is online gives me the ability to be a bit more free with my tongue. The whole anonymous thing. But if it comes up in conversation with people face to face lying about it just makes you feel more ashamed from my experience. Sure you get a weird look and some awkward moments but those pass and folks just move on.
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Drink my own piss? ... can't say that I have ...

If I ever did try it I'm sure as hell going to drink a lot of water to dilute whatever is in it ...

Honestly though, the idea of trying it doesn't totally gross me out for some odd reason ... I guess I would be grossed out if the urine was bright yellow though

Sigh ... now I'm going to be thinking about it for a week every time I have to go to the bathroom.

Damn my curiosity!
35134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
ew.... no
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Piss actually does something good to your body but I suggest not drinking it fresh. I've never drank piss myself but I saw it in some weird show.
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
NANI??
26844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Unfortunately... yes.

It was a dare... and I took a sip. Very bleck.
7587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no where.
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Never:P
Never will too!(:
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MD
Offline
Posted 2/16/11
Never lol but hard to not pick a post with this title
Posted 2/16/11

AmeSama wrote:

Unfortunately... yes.

It was a dare... and I took a sip. Very bleck.


OMG, why?!?!?! How old were you? lol seriously that's awful
26844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


AmeSama wrote:

Unfortunately... yes.

It was a dare... and I took a sip. Very bleck.


OMG, why?!?!?! How old were you? lol seriously that's awful


LOL, because I wanted to be daring that day I guess. I did most of the dares when we played. I'm glad I grew out of that, haha.

Yes, it was a pretty gross experience but an experience nonetheless, lol.
Posted 2/16/11

AmeSama wrote:

LOL, because I wanted to be daring that day I guess. I did most of the dares when we played. I'm glad I grew out of that, haha.

Yes, it was a pretty gross experience but an experience nonetheless, lol.


Wow, you are way more daring than me! I always took truths during that game lol. I think I'd have to get paid a lot money to ever drink mine
26844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


AmeSama wrote:

LOL, because I wanted to be daring that day I guess. I did most of the dares when we played. I'm glad I grew out of that, haha.

Yes, it was a pretty gross experience but an experience nonetheless, lol.


Wow, you are way more daring than me! I always took truths during that game lol. I think I'd have to get paid a lot money to ever drink mine


Well it was only a sip. I don't know if people could actually drink it.. they probably couldn't get it down.

I think truths are just as scary as dares though. Hmm.
Posted 2/16/11

AmeSama wrote:

Well it was only a sip. I don't know if people could actually drink it.. they probably couldn't get it down.

I think truths are just as scary as dares though. Hmm.


They can be, but I don't ever remember being asked anything seriously personal. It was mostly who do you like, etc... the typical teen girl crap. It's not until you're older that you think to ask really deep questions and by that time you don't play that game anymore which is probably a good thing!
26844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 2/16/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


AmeSama wrote:

Well it was only a sip. I don't know if people could actually drink it.. they probably couldn't get it down.

I think truths are just as scary as dares though. Hmm.


They can be, but I don't ever remember being asked anything seriously personal. It was mostly who do you like, etc... the typical teen girl crap. It's not until you're older that you think to ask really deep questions and by that time you don't play that game anymore which is probably a good thing!


Haha true. Actually, I'm kindof scared to go to this thing that the adult women in my family do every year. There's too much drinking involved and I'm pretty sure they do truth or dare as well. So awkward. ><
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.