First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If You Coul Be A Moderator
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


The new book on moderation:

Rules:

1. Ban all trolls unless they are really funny trolls.
2. Ban spammers.
3. Ban anyone suspected of using a Mac.
4. Ban Gaia Online players.
5. Ban anyone saying that Halo is better than Call of Duty.
6. Ban Internet Explorer users on the spot!
7. Ban Slipknot fans.
8. Ban religious zealots and Cult of the Child diaper sniffers.
9. ???
10. Profit.


Halo is better than Call of Duty.


BANNED!


I don't get it.


Of course you wouldn't. lol
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


The new book on moderation:

Rules:

1. Ban all trolls unless they are really funny trolls.
2. Ban spammers.
3. Ban anyone suspected of using a Mac.
4. Ban Gaia Online players.
5. Ban anyone saying that Halo is better than Call of Duty.
6. Ban Internet Explorer users on the spot!
7. Ban Slipknot fans.
8. Ban religious zealots and Cult of the Child diaper sniffers.
9. ???
10. Profit.


Halo is better than Call of Duty.


BANNED!


I don't get it.


Congratulations! You win!
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:


Of course you wouldn't. lol


Why?


For heresy against CoD and being a troll.


But aren't I supporting CoD by preventing fanboys to look up the game and overrate it and have them stick to their Halo?
Posted 3/13/10

Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


The new book on moderation:

Rules:

1. Ban all trolls unless they are really funny trolls.
2. Ban spammers.
3. Ban anyone suspected of using a Mac.
4. Ban Gaia Online players.
5. Ban anyone saying that Halo is better than Call of Duty.
6. Ban Internet Explorer users on the spot!
7. Ban Slipknot fans.
8. Ban religious zealots and Cult of the Child diaper sniffers.
9. ???
10. Profit.


Halo is better than Call of Duty.


BANNED!


I don't get it.


Congratulations! You win!


I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


Of course you wouldn't. lol


Why?


For heresy against CoD and being a troll.


But aren't I supporting CoD by preventing fanboys to look up the game and overrate it and have them stick to their Halo?


Hmmmmm. You have a point there. However, it is best to come forth initially with the truth of how you really feel.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:

I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.


Now's not the time to point fingers.
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.


Now's not the time to point fingers.


I point it at Master Chief's big, fishbowled head. He is permabanned.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:

Hmmmmm. You have a point there. However, it is best to come forth initially with the truth of how you really feel.


Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why are we discussing about numbers now?


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.


Now's not the time to point fingers.


I point it at Master Chief's big, fishbowled head. He is permabanned.


But aren't you only hurting yourself?
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


Of course you wouldn't. lol


Why?


For heresy against CoD and being a troll.


But aren't I supporting CoD by preventing fanboys to look up the game and overrate it and have them stick to their Halo?


Hmmmmm. You have a point there. However, it is best to come forth initially with the truth of how you really feel.


Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why are we discussing about numbers now?


You are possibly an uber troll. You thought I meant fourth! This makes me laugh.

Banned.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:

You are possibly an uber troll. You thought I meant fourth! This makes me laugh.

Banned.


So off to comedy? Man, you're everywhere.
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

Hmmmmm. You have a point there. However, it is best to come forth initially with the truth of how you really feel.


Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why are we discussing about numbers now?


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.


Now's not the time to point fingers.


I point it at Master Chief's big, fishbowled head. He is permabanned.


But aren't you only hurting yourself?


How?
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:

Well if I'm to actually address the main topic, I say book shmook. Although it would be important to enforce your rules I don't think mods should crack down. It should be an atmosphere where posters can feel comfortable about posting their opinions without worrying about being reported for silly reasons. Something along those lines I'm sure.


Or just banhammer everybody for teh lulz.


... ha ha yeah that seems funny enough.


The new book on moderation:

Rules:

1. Ban all trolls unless they are really funny trolls.
2. Ban spammers.
3. Ban anyone suspected of using a Mac.
4. Ban Gaia Online players.
5. Ban anyone saying that Halo is better than Call of Duty.
6. Ban Internet Explorer users on the spot!
7. Ban Slipknot fans.
8. Ban religious zealots and Cult of the Child diaper sniffers.
9. ???
10. Profit.


i agree with most of them 1 and 2 right off the bat, 3 i rofl'd, 4 i got no beef with gaia, 5 i dont care for either since im a lousy shot in shooter games, 7 i dont care for slipnot, 8 big time yes

now 6 is where we gots a problem i like it a hell of a lot better than other like firefox and that google chrome
Posted 3/13/10

darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

You are possibly an uber troll. You thought I meant fourth! This makes me laugh.

Banned.


So off to comedy? Man, you're everywhere.


I'm everywhere, since my being is manifested as a god-like entity.

I have trailed off from my original topic. So, as for moderation, let's just say that if I modded here, you'd be off for a week at least.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

Hmmmmm. You have a point there. However, it is best to come forth initially with the truth of how you really feel.


Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why are we discussing about numbers now?


bitter_nail wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:

I win and that's because Halo fell apart after the first game.


Now's not the time to point fingers.


I point it at Master Chief's big, fishbowled head. He is permabanned.


But aren't you only hurting yourself?


How?


Because, since Master Chief has a "fishbowled" head, we can only assume it consists of fish. Now, fish is part of our food chain, which we need to survive. So basically, you're hurting your own food chain.
Posted 3/13/10

uhohimdead wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


bitter_nail wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:

Well if I'm to actually address the main topic, I say book shmook. Although it would be important to enforce your rules I don't think mods should crack down. It should be an atmosphere where posters can feel comfortable about posting their opinions without worrying about being reported for silly reasons. Something along those lines I'm sure.


Or just banhammer everybody for teh lulz.


... ha ha yeah that seems funny enough.


The new book on moderation:

Rules:

1. Ban all trolls unless they are really funny trolls.
2. Ban spammers.
3. Ban anyone suspected of using a Mac.
4. Ban Gaia Online players.
5. Ban anyone saying that Halo is better than Call of Duty.
6. Ban Internet Explorer users on the spot!
7. Ban Slipknot fans.
8. Ban religious zealots and Cult of the Child diaper sniffers.
9. ???
10. Profit.


i agree with most of them 1 and 2 right off the bat, 3 i rofl'd, 4 i got no beef with gaia, 5 i dont care for either since im a lousy shot in shooter games, 7 i dont care for slipnot, 8 big time yes

now 6 is where we gots a problem i like it a hell of a lot better than other like firefox and that google chrome


IE is good for a lot of older shit. My brother has to use IE at his job, in fact.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.