First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The fight begins
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

Kaileena wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


Kaileena wrote:

Xiao Qiao!!!!!! She's Da Qiaos sister, has cool fans and looks more beautiful than SSX, though Xiao Qiao is an annoying brat. And I don't like SSXs DW6 look, I liked her tomboyish outfit and hairstyle much better.


I like her new style but i hate her new weapon*talking about SSX as u said *


Well it's not that I don't like it, but her.....how should I call it.....originality (I'm not sure if that's the right word for it) is gone now she appears as bratish and girly as the Qiao sisters or the ninja girls in SW. Her tomboyish style made her special somehow. And yeah the old weapon was far better!!!


You mean personality
and yes i hate her weapon like i said
her stupid childish way *if that's the best word to describe it*
and her moves is stupid too
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

aliyankee wrote:


Kaileena wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


Kaileena wrote:

Xiao Qiao!!!!!! She's Da Qiaos sister, has cool fans and looks more beautiful than SSX, though Xiao Qiao is an annoying brat. And I don't like SSXs DW6 look, I liked her tomboyish outfit and hairstyle much better.


I like her new style but i hate her new weapon*talking about SSX as u said *


Well it's not that I don't like it, but her.....how should I call it.....originality (I'm not sure if that's the right word for it) is gone now she appears as bratish and girly as the Qiao sisters or the ninja girls in SW. Her tomboyish style made her special somehow. And yeah the old weapon was far better!!!


You mean personality
and yes i hate her weapon like i said
her stupid childish way *if that's the best word to describe it*
and her moves is stupid too


No I don't mean personality, but there is no english word for the german word I'm thinking of.
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

Kaileena


No I don't mean personality, but there is no english word for the german word I'm thinking of.


Originality is the right word you mean you don't like how her attitude is too similar to the Qiao sister now
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

Katsunaga wrote:


Kaileena


No I don't mean personality, but there is no english word for the german word I'm thinking of.


Originality is the right word you mean you don't like how her attitude is too similar to the Qiao sister now


and u vote for?
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

aliyankee wrote:


Katsunaga wrote:


Kaileena


No I don't mean personality, but there is no english word for the german word I'm thinking of.


Originality is the right word you mean you don't like how her attitude is too similar to the Qiao sister now


and u vote for?


Xiao Qiao
Posted 4/25/10
same here
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

Anime-JR wrote:

same here


AS ALWAYS
Posted 4/27/10

aliyankee wrote:


Anime-JR wrote:

same here


AS ALWAYS


haha
Shōgun
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/4/10
I prefer Lu Xun though I absolutely hate his DW6 outfit, he looks like a pheasant, and what are these strange dots in his face, did something went wrong with his self tanning lotion? Zhang Liao is also cool, but I don't like that they gave him Pang des weapon in DW6. If you change the helmet a little bit, he looks like a twin brother of Pang de.
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/12/10

Kaileena wrote:

I prefer Lu Xun though I absolutely hate his DW6 outfit, he looks like a pheasant, and what are these strange dots in his face, did something went wrong with his self tanning lotion? Zhang Liao is also cool, but I don't like that they gave him Pang des weapon in DW6. If you change the helmet a little bit, he looks like a twin brother of Pang de.


Well ur right about zhang liao
Posted 5/13/10
lu xun, he is not a one thing guy, and he is the rising star of wu, and he has the power of the mind and the body, altho his outfit is not that cool.
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:

lu xun, he is not a one thing guy, and he is the rising star of wu, and he has the power of the mind and the body, altho his outfit is not that cool.


No idea with what you just said -_-"

Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

Do i have to force everyone to vote ?
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 5/17/10
and I vote for Lu xun
Posted 5/19/10
yay so lu xun wins?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.