First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay!
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:huh....*sees Len and blushes*


Len:*Stop walking and looks at Miyuki and Girls* Huh? *Shrug his shoulder* hehe *Wink at Girls and Miyuki* SPICE!

Girls:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Len!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl scream* You are so hot Len! *Rans over to Len*


Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Haruhi: *comes foreword* hey do you whant any help *leans down and takes her hand helping her toget up* *smiles*


Miyuki:T-Thank you....
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:huh....*sees Len and blushes*


Len:*Stop walking and looks at Miyuki and Girls* Huh? *Shrug his shoulder* hehe *Wink at Girls and Miyuki* SPICE!

Girls:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Len!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl scream* You are so hot Len! *Rans over to Len*


Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Haruhi: *comes foreword* hey do you whant any help *leans down and takes her hand helping her toget up* *smiles*


Miyuki:T-Thank you....


Haruhi: hehe your welcome *smiles at her* Im Nanoko Haruhi just call me Haruhi nee lets go to class were in the same class as Len *takes her hand*
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Len:eh?! * * Do you need some help up? *Held his hand out infornt of Miyuki * and *
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:huh....*sees Len and blushes*


Len:*Stop walking and looks at Miyuki and Girls* Huh? *Shrug his shoulder* hehe *Wink at Girls and Miyuki* SPICE!

Girls:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Len!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl scream* You are so hot Len! *Rans over to Len*


Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Haruhi: *comes foreword* hey do you whant any help *leans down and takes her hand helping her toget up* *smiles*


Miyuki:T-Thank you....


Haruhi: hehe your welcome *smiles at her* Im Nanoko Haruhi just call me Haruhi nee lets go to class were in the same class as Len *takes her hand*


Miyuki: I'm Miyuki nice to meet you ,Haruhi*smiles*
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Len:eh?! * * Do you need some help up? *Held his hand out infornt of Miyuki * and *


Miyuki:*blushes and takes hand* T-Thank you...
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



Haruhi: ne whats wrong *giggles* do yo have a cold or something *touches his head* hmm.....


Len:It's nothing and I'm fine
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:huh....*sees Len and blushes*


Len:*Stop walking and looks at Miyuki and Girls* Huh? *Shrug his shoulder* hehe *Wink at Girls and Miyuki* SPICE!

Girls:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Len!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl scream* You are so hot Len! *Rans over to Len*


Miyuki:*sighs and walks until she trips in front of Len* Ouch...


Haruhi: *comes foreword* hey do you whant any help *leans down and takes her hand helping her toget up* *smiles*


Miyuki:T-Thank you....


Haruhi: hehe your welcome *smiles at her* Im Nanoko Haruhi just call me Haruhi nee lets go to class were in the same class as Len *takes her hand*


Miyuki: I'm Miyuki nice to meet you ,Haruhi*smiles*


Haruhi: wahaaa Miyuki kawaiii name *smiles* ne lets go
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Suzume: Konnichiwa Minna! *bows*
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



Haruhi: ne whats wrong *giggles* do yo have a cold or something *touches his head* hmm.....


Len:It's nothing and I'm fine


Haruhi: hmm.okay then *smiles* LETS GOO TO CLASSS MINNAA
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Suzume: Konnichiwa Minna! *bows*


Haruhi: KONNUCHIWAA SUZUME CCHAAAAN *jumps in the air and falls back on her arms *
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*blushes and takes hand* T-Thank you...


Len:*Help Miyuki* No Promble *Smiles*
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

Suzume: Konnichiwa Minna! *bows*


Haruhi: KONNUCHIWAA SUZUME CCHAAAAN *jumps in the air and falls back on her arms *


Suzume: haha! umm hi
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



Haruhi: hmm.okay then *smiles* LETS GOO TO CLASSS MINNAA


Len:Yeah.............*Smiles back* Okay then
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

Suzume: Konnichiwa Minna! *bows*


Haruhi: KONNUCHIWAA SUZUME CCHAAAAN *jumps in the air and falls back on her arms *


Suzume: haha! umm hi


Haruhi: sorry did a scare you im sorry by the way im Nanoko Haruhi des but i must go i have classes in 2 min ^^ bye byee *waves back*
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



Haruhi: hmm.okay then *smiles* LETS GOO TO CLASSS MINNAA


Len:Yeah.............*Smiles back* Okay then


* IN THE CLASS ROOM*
Haruhi: im gona sit here wow *she sits next to teh window* *taks out her IPOD and starts to listen to music ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.