First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay!
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:Sugoi! Thats amazing Haruhi-Chan!* *


Haruhi: this one is for you here ya go dechu *gives the pic to her* ^^ *smiles*
nee Miyuki chan just one questio ano *wispers in her ear* - do you like Len kun_
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*blushes* H-Hi


Len:*Looks softly at Miyuki* How are you? and What is your name?
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*notices Suzume and says quietly* Um...Are you in here?


Suzume: umm...i dont know *looks at classroom number* Oh! I think i am!


Miyuki:* *


Harui: *turns around and sees Miyuki and Len*
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Miyuki:* *
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



* IN THE CLASS ROOM*
Haruhi: im gona sit here wow *she sits next to teh window* *taks out her IPOD and starts to listen to music ^^


Len:*Seat down next to Haruhi*


Haruhi: *starts to sing quatly*


Len:*Closes his eyes for while*

Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:Sugoi! Thats amazing Haruhi-Chan!* *


Haruhi: this one is for you here ya go dechu *gives the pic to her* ^^ *smiles*
nee Miyuki chan just one questio ano *wispers in her ear* - do you like Len kun_


Miyuki:Eh!*blushes*
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*blushes* H-Hi


Len:*Looks softly at Miyuki* How are you? and What is your name?


Miyuki:M-Miyuki...And I'm fine h-how are you?*smiles and blushes*
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*notices Suzume and says quietly* Um...Are you in here?


Suzume: umm...i dont know *looks at classroom number* Oh! I think i am!


Miyuki:* *


Suzume: Arrigato! im Takahashi Suzume
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*notices Suzume and says quietly* Um...Are you in here?


Suzume: umm...i dont know *looks at classroom number* Oh! I think i am!


Miyuki:* *


Suzume: Arrigato! im Takahashi Suzume :D


Miyuki: Im Aisaki M-Miyuki*smiles*
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:M-Miyuki...And I'm fine h-how are you?*smiles and blushes*


Len:You have a beautiful name and That good to hear.*Smies back* I'm good today
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:M-Miyuki...And I'm fine h-how are you?*smiles and blushes*


Len:You have a beautiful name and That good to hear.*Smies back* I'm good today


Miyuki:*blushes more *
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*blushes more *


Len:*Giggles* Cute
Creator
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki:*blushes more *


Len:*Giggles* Cute


Miyuki: Most people say Im cute..
Posted 3/14/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Miyuki: Most people say Im cute..


Len:Ah,I see *Smiles*
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Angela210 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



* IN THE CLASS ROOM*
Haruhi: im gona sit here wow *she sits next to teh window* *taks out her IPOD and starts to listen to music ^^


Len:*Seat down next to Haruhi*


Haruhi: *starts to sing quatly*


Len:*Closes his eyes for while*



Haruhi: nyahaaa im hungry dechuu ^^
Posted 3/14/10

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:



Haruhi: nyahaaa im hungry dechuu ^^


Len:*Slowly beign opem his eyes* i see Haruhi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.