First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply mod!!!SIGN-UP!!!
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:


adenxanimeaddict wrote:


GFX Mod
username: Shana_IsCool
why u want 2 mod here??: Wanna help Aden-Chan in return of you helping all my groups
4 avii example

3 icons example

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur gonna online??? Everyday, but not when I'm busy XD

ACCEPTED:)
welcome to group!pls be active!
[NKP]gfx mods~!
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

adenxanimeaddict wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


adenxanimeaddict wrote:


GFX Mod
username: Shana_IsCool
why u want 2 mod here??: Wanna help Aden-Chan in return of you helping all my groups
4 avii example

3 icons example

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur gonna online??? Everyday, but not when I'm busy XD

ACCEPTED:)
welcome to group!pls be active!

I can't be on that much this week though But, I'll manage to get on for at least 15-20 minutes/ day XD
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
ok thts ok:)
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/31/10 , edited 5/31/10
GFX mod
username: kyrs926
why u want 2 mod here??: i like making aviis!
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur be gonna online??? everyday(unless on hiatus...)
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 6/1/10

kyra926 wrote:

GFX mod
username: kyrs926
why u want 2 mod here??: i like making aviis!
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur be gonna online??? everyday(unless on hiatus...)


[REJECT ]
->SORRY...u should practice more.....
but when u improve making gfx ur always welcome
& i know tht u dont have program use.....
try 2 download photoscape:)
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10
username:lousybanana
why u want 2 mod here??:help this groups out :)
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur gonna online???everyday
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

adenxanimeaddict wrote:


kyra926 wrote:

GFX mod
username: kyrs926
why u want 2 mod here??: i like making aviis!
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur be gonna online??? everyday(unless on hiatus...)


[REJECT ]
->SORRY...u should practice more.....
but when u improve making gfx ur always welcome
& i know tht u dont have program use.....
try 2 download photoscape:)


Dat okaii... thnx for the advice! x
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
and tnx 4 understanding:D
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

lousybanana wrote:

username:lousybanana
why u want 2 mod here??:help this groups out :)
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur gonna online???everyday :)


[ACCEPTED!]
<3 da pic u hav
hope u impr0vE ur w0rk
Posted 6/3/10

adenxanimeaddict wrote:


lousybanana wrote:

username:lousybanana
why u want 2 mod here??:help this groups out :)
4 avii example:

3 icons example:

1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite):

when ur gonna online???everyday :)


[ACCEPTED!]
<3 da pic u hav
hope u impr0vE ur w0rk


thx alot
[NKP] Da forum gamer:D
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
FORUM GAMER

username: SayuriUchiha
when ur gonna online?: At least once a day
how many games in forum u know?: A lot XD
have some experience 2 this job?: YUP u know! XD
example 2 ur game: Aden, explain plz 0.0
[NKP] Da creator!
16572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under ur table
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:

FORUM GAMER

username: SayuriUchiha
when ur gonna online?: At least once a day
how many games in forum u know?: A lot XD
have some experience 2 this job?: YUP u know! XD
example 2 ur game: Aden, explain plz 0.0


[ACCEPTED]
hahahah u can open a new topic!:D
anytime!!!!!!!!
[NKP] Da forum gamer:D
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

adenxanimeaddict wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

FORUM GAMER

username: SayuriUchiha
when ur gonna online?: At least once a day
how many games in forum u know?: A lot XD
have some experience 2 this job?: YUP u know! XD
example 2 ur game: Aden, explain plz 0.0


[ACCEPTED]
hahahah u can open a new topic!:D
anytime!!!!!!!!


KK Aden! Thnks! XD
[NKP]gfx mods~!
16968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mushii 8D
Offline
Posted 9/13/10


username: CoffeePot_xD
why u want 2 mod here??: To help u heaps Aden~ xD
4 avii example
3 icons example
Ummm... I dont have three icons but I'll give u the link to my photos:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10009854
1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite): I like too many xP
when ur gonna online??? OFTEN xD
[NKP] Da co-creator/gfx mod!
3811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 9/13/10

CoffeePot_xD wrote:



username: CoffeePot_xD
why u want 2 mod here??: To help u heaps Aden~ xD
4 avii example
3 icons example
Ummm... I dont have three icons but I'll give u the link to my photos:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10009854
1 pic of nagihiko/nadeshiko(ur favorite): I like too many xP
when ur gonna online??? OFTEN xD


[ACCEPT]
PLS DO UR JOBS WHEN I PM TNX:D
and welcome in nkp:D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.