First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Dr. Oz’s 10 Weight-Loss Commandments
Posted 3/14/10

RaikuRoak wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

11. Be gifted with a fast metabolism and do Martial Arts 5 times a week (636 calories an hour burned off)


Life is too short to live by these "commandments"

Put down the fork and move your ass! < simple.


Wait, I personally think that you should bring that fork with you. If strangers start molesting you, and you have no fork, you'd be screwed.


LosingOrbit wrote:

10. Thou Shalt Not Eat While Standing Up

Eating sitting down enables you to be aware of what you’re eating and eat it slowly so that your body can tell you your full before it’s too late.

So I guess that kind of contradicts the Why Are Japanese People So Skinny thread. Apparently, one of the reasons is because they eat while standing up.


Or maybe they were sitting down on invisible chairs.


Why do I need a fork with this skill?

also the Japanese have weight issues too, yeah believe it or not.

34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Rina-San wrote:

Why do I need a fork with this skill?

also the Japanese have weight issues too, yeah believe it or not.



Because it's pointy and it hurts. Duh.
Posted 3/14/10

RaikuRoak wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Why do I need a fork with this skill?

also the Japanese have weight issues too, yeah believe it or not.



Because it's pointy and it hurts. Duh.


Yeah well I'm not fat meaning I don't carry a fork with me everywhere I go "just in case".
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Rina-San wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Why do I need a fork with this skill?

also the Japanese have weight issues too, yeah believe it or not.



Because it's pointy and it hurts. Duh.


Yeah well I'm not fat meaning I don't carry a fork with me everywhere I go "just in case".


Wait, so if you were fat, and you're out to lose weight, you'd be bringing a fork with you.

See, so you wouldn't be dropping the fork if you were out looking to move your ass.
Posted 3/14/10

RaikuRoak wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

Why do I need a fork with this skill?

also the Japanese have weight issues too, yeah believe it or not.



Because it's pointy and it hurts. Duh.


Yeah well I'm not fat meaning I don't carry a fork with me everywhere I go "just in case".


Wait, so if you were fat, and you're out to lose weight, you'd be bringing a fork with you.

See, so you wouldn't be dropping the fork if you were out looking to move your ass.


"Put down the fork" figure of speech for "Quit eating so much".

"Move your ass" meaning "Do some exercise"

34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Rina-San wrote:

"Put down the fork" figure of speech for "Quit eating so much".

"Move your ass" meaning "Do some exercise"



Wait, no, you can't make figurines out of words.
Posted 3/14/10


It's a possibility. The Japanese do create some weird things.
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

10. Thou Shalt Not Eat While Standing Up

Eating sitting down enables you to be aware of what you’re eating and eat it slowly so that your body can tell you your full before it’s too late.

So I guess that kind of contradicts the Why Are Japanese People So Skinny thread. Apparently, one of the reasons is because they eat while standing up.


How is that a reason? -Runs over to the thread.- As far as I'm concerned, and this is cause I'm Asian, rice makes you full supar fast. So uhh scratch that.

Hmm, yeah, I do these things lmfao
Posted 3/14/10
I didnt know that there were such rules.
I'll follow it as of today (i think ).
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

pokegirl21 wrote:

...I am 13...I should weigh about...high 90's or low 100... I weigh 84...and I eat NOTHING like that.


One of my friend have the same situation, and she eats as much as she could but she still can not gain weight.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

10. Thou Shalt Not Eat While Standing Up

Eating sitting down enables you to be aware of what you’re eating and eat it slowly so that your body can tell you your full before it’s too late.

So I guess that kind of contradicts the Why Are Japanese People So Skinny thread. Apparently, one of the reasons is because they eat while standing up.


Yeah I think standing up helps burning calories with out eating rather than being a couch potato. hee.hee..yeah i actually started that forum, and I think I could have separate the eating and standing about how standing could help people burn off calories.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/15/10

Shamela24 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Shamela24 wrote:

I follow these rules without knowing that I did.


Maybe you did know but you forgot.


I didn't know, until I read the rules. I like chicken and turkey better than beef. I don't fill my plate up with food. I sit when I eat because it more relaxing. The only rules I don't follow is the stretch pants because I wear those, and I eat after 7:30.


That's why you forgot.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.