First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Request
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/13/10 , edited 4/20/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall n thin
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



DONE

Done~
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/10 , edited 4/20/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall n thin
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



DONE

Done~

Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/10 , edited 4/20/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)
can you help me find a picture of ciel phantomhive
2. Size: thin n tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



DONE


Done, hope you like it, sorry if it's plain~
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)
can you help me find a picture of ciel phantomhive
2. Size: thin n tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



DONE


Done, hope you like it, sorry if it's plain~


Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)
can you help me find a picture of ciel phantomhive
2. Size: thin n tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



DONE


Done, hope you like it, sorry if it's plain~




arigatou!
Posted 4/29/10

Kawaii-Kay wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall and thin
3. Border? what color? no
4. Decorations: you choose
5. Words: Kawaii-Kay


Ok hopefully you'll like this now so here u go! And sorry for it being so late!

P.S On the avi its a yellow and red paint splatter and yellow fireworks.

Posted 4/29/10

mewbunny wrote:


Kawaii-Kay wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall and thin
3. Border? what color? no
4. Decorations: you choose
5. Words: Kawaii-Kay


Ok hopefully you'll like this now so here u go! And sorry for it being so late!

P.S On the avi its a yellow and red paint splatter and yellow fireworks.



Thanks ^ ^
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal
Posted 5/8/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall and thin
3. Border? what color?: yes border / Any color
4. Decorations: brushes, textures, and the rest is up 2 you
5. Words: Sexy_Ninja , Aya-chii "I love my prince~! chu."




Posted 5/8/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal


Do u want both of them in one avi or do u want seperate avis?
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
both of them
Posted 5/10/10

colleteregal wrote:

both of them


Ok i'll give it try.
Posted 5/11/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall and thin
3. Border? what color?: yes border / Any color
4. Decorations: brushes, textures, and the rest is up 2 you
5. Words: Sexy_Ninja , Aya-chii "I love my prince~! chu."






Here u go! Hope u like it! Feel free to request again anytime! :D
Moderator
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World,Anim...
Offline
Posted 5/12/10

mewbunny wrote:


colleteregal wrote:

both of them


Ok i'll give it try.


i'll make one with both of them too
Moderator
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SHINee World,Anim...
Offline
Posted 5/12/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal


sry it was late here u go note tat mewbunny might still continue ur request but this is done by me

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.