First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Request
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
Thx . It's very nice .
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)


2. Size: tall n thin
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal

Posted 5/12/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)


2. Size: tall n thin
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



Ok I'll this one. I know just how to do it to.
Posted 5/13/10

colleteregal wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)


2. Size: tall n thin
3. Border? what color?no
4. Decorations:swirls
5. Words:colleteregal



Here u go! Hope u like it! Feel free to request again. Also let your buddies know about this group. I want more members to request for avis and do the avi shop.

Member
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 5/15/10
1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color? no border
4. Decorations: anything that'll look cute
5. Words: animeluvingdreamer, Rai-chin



Posted 5/15/10

animeluvingdreamer wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color? no border
4. Decorations: anything that'll look cute
5. Words: animeluvingdreamer, Rai-chin





Do u have a bigger pic? This one is kinda small.
Member
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 5/15/10

mewbunny wrote:


animeluvingdreamer wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color? no border
4. Decorations: anything that'll look cute
5. Words: animeluvingdreamer, Rai-chin





Do u have a bigger pic? This one is kinda small.


oh sure, how's this one?


Posted 5/15/10

animeluvingdreamer wrote:


mewbunny wrote:


animeluvingdreamer wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: thin and tall
3. Border? what color? no border
4. Decorations: anything that'll look cute
5. Words: animeluvingdreamer, Rai-chin





Do u have a bigger pic? This one is kinda small.


oh sure, how's this one?




Here u go! Hope u like it! Feel free to request again! Also invite buddies so that i have more to request.
Member
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
Here u go! Hope u like it! Feel free to request again! Also invite buddies so that i have more to request.


it's cute, i luv it thank you
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10



Kya! I've never done one of these...I hope I can do this x.x"

1.Pic:

2. Size: Tall and Thin, a common avii size.
3. Border: No thanks.
4. Decorations: The um...the color affect? In yellow not pink?
5. Words: MewAngel321(small, bottom) Rin Kagamine(Bigger,top)
Posted 5/19/10

MewAngel321 wrote:




Kya! I've never done one of these...I hope I can do this x.x"

1.Pic:

2. Size: Tall and Thin, a common avii size.
3. Border: No thanks.
4. Decorations: The um...the color affect? In yellow not pink?
5. Words: MewAngel321(small, bottom) Rin Kagamine(Bigger,top)


Ok. I put in the tab and hit the arrow button and the 404 thing showed up. Do u mind sending me another pic or another link to it?
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10




Ekk~! I get one?! Yay ^^.

Here I've found one better than the last:




Posted 5/19/10
Posted 5/19/10

prokarin wrote:


purplepearl wrote:

1.Pic: (In spoiler)

2. Size: tall and thin
3. Border? what color? no
4. Decorations: any but please no animations
5. Words: Alice





heyy~ sorry 4 da uglyness >.< i'm supahh tired and my com ishh supahh laggy ):
tell me if you want any changes to it (:


How do u do that pending request sign? I made one and I'm wondering how to put it like u put it.
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/10


Wait is my picture okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.