WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 3/14/10 , edited 3/28/10
Membership Cards are now available!!

Card #1:

You don't have to put the age and birthday. I could just put "Unknown" or "Guess" on it or whatever.

More coming later!!
Posted 3/29/10
Username: XxYouandMexX
Age: 15
Birthday: April 19th
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

XxYouandMexX wrote:

Username: XxYouandMexX
Age: 15
Birthday: April 19th


Arigato Saki, your membership card will be delivered to yah soon. ^-<
Posted 3/29/10

Minako365 wrote:


XxYouandMexX wrote:

Username: XxYouandMexX
Age: 15
Birthday: April 19th


Arigato Saki, your membership card will be delivered to yah soon. ^-<


Yay~ Can't wait X3
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/29/10
heh heh. Here ya go:


I should make some forums about needing your own membership card. XD
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
Yayy, I got mee a membership card too. hee hee
Posted 3/30/10

Minako365 wrote:

heh heh. Here ya go:


I should make some forums about needing your own membership card. XD


YAY! *hugz Minako-chi* Thank You~
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
Heh heh. np, np
~Random Member~
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
Username:jen624
Age: 18
Birthday: june 24
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
Age: 18
Birthday: june 24



Thank You! I'll give it to yah as soon as I can. ^-<

~Random Member~
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Minako365 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
Age: 18
Birthday: june 24



Thank You! I'll give it to yah as soon as I can. ^-<



okay^^
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

jen624 wrote:


Minako365 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
Age: 18
Birthday: june 24



Thank You! I'll give it to yah as soon as I can. ^-<



okay^^


Here ya go!:


~Random Member~
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Minako365 wrote:


jen624 wrote:


Minako365 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
Age: 18
Birthday: june 24



Thank You! I'll give it to yah as soon as I can. ^-<



okay^^


Here ya go!:




thank you minako^^
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Np, np!
Posted 4/17/10

Minako365 wrote:

Membership Cards are now available!!

Card #1:

You don't have to put the age and birthday. I could just put "Unknown" or "Guess" on it or whatever.

More coming later!!


Minako-chi~ I have card #2~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.