First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How many notifications/inbox msg do you get a day?
Posted 3/14/10
Most I've ever had is 47 notifications and 5 inbox msg when I logged on after 12 hours.

Posted 3/14/10
The most in box messages I've had were 6, about 3 of them about the forums, ect.
And the highest notification I've ever gotten was 11.
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

The most in box messages I've had were 6, about 3 of them about the forums, ect.
And the highest notification I've ever gotten was 11.


Maybe you actually had 12, but you never noticed it.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Highest notification 698 -- 2 certain buddies decided to use my g.b to chit-chat
Highest amount of PM's 78 --all I did was go away for a weekend and it piled up. -___-;

I tend to use PM a lot. More than g.bs
Posted 3/14/10

RaikuRoak wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

The most in box messages I've had were 6, about 3 of them about the forums, ect.
And the highest notification I've ever gotten was 11.


Maybe you actually had 12, but you never noticed it.


I probably deleted it.
Posted 3/14/10
meh. Varies from 2-20.
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

The most in box messages I've had were 6, about 3 of them about the forums, ect.
And the highest notification I've ever gotten was 11.


Maybe you actually had 12, but you never noticed it.


I probably deleted it.


Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
You can't do that, it's witchcraft.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Inbox: 3

Notifications: Depends on how many of my friends are on.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
enough to make me feel like that
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The center of the...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
x) i hit a whopping 3 today :P, 2 people commented on my GB at the exact same time lol and someone quoted a forum post at the exact same time as well, although exact same time isn't 100% true, they came in the span of about 15 seconds ( yahoo messenger tells me when i get an e-mail with a pop-up, and crunchyroll is connected to my yahoo account so... i get told immediately!)
15667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / In The Amazing Wo...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
If I leave cr for a day( which I did do 3 times to test it) I get over 20 notifications and 1 msg in my inbox
Posted 3/14/10
When I was a friend collector and had like 570 on the list I got regularly around 30 a day.
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Hmm~ I get around 20 notifs and 4 pms daily.

Huuge numbers people o__o!
68255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
I got 20+ messages on facebook on my brithday haha!

sometimes its 30 sometimes its 0
An honest estimate is an average of 5 messages/text a day.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
for message- i get usually 1-2 messages..for notifications..maybe 7 or more ...:)~ ^_^!!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.