First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[KDrama-2010] Giant
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
I wonder what will happen to the older brother at the end because in the first ep we only saw kang mo...I hope his plan for revenge doesn't go sour...
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PeaCe WorLd!
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
I'm going to try and
watch this Drama
..looks
very interesting
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

kirarin13bunso wrote:

I'm going to try and
watch this Drama
..looks
very interesting


it's very good don't let the 50 ep be a distraction :)

1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PeaCe WorLd!
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Bashment wrote:


kirarin13bunso wrote:

I'm going to try and
watch this Drama
..looks
very interesting


it's very good don't let the 50 ep be a distraction :)



Really?? can you tell me more about this drama? if you don't mind [;
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

kirarin13bunso wrote:


Bashment wrote:


kirarin13bunso wrote:

I'm going to try and
watch this Drama
..looks
very interesting


it's very good don't let the 50 ep be a distraction :)



Really?? can you tell me more about this drama? if you don't mind [;


It's about 3 kids that lost their family...they grew up planning to take revenge on the ones who killed them...well except for the girl the brothers wants to protect her and also for her to lead a normal life...If you watch you will see how great the story develops....to watch from the 3 siblings perspective is enjoyable...It's my favorite weekly drama....
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PeaCe WorLd!
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

Bashment wrote:


kirarin13bunso wrote:


Bashment wrote:


kirarin13bunso wrote:

I'm going to try and
watch this Drama
..looks
very interesting


it's very good don't let the 50 ep be a distraction :)



Really?? can you tell me more about this drama? if you don't mind [;


It's about 3 kids that lost their family...they grew up planning to take revenge on the ones who killed them...well except for the girl the brothers wants to protect her and also for her to lead a normal life...If you watch you will see how great the story develops....to watch from the 3 siblings perspective is enjoyable...It's my favorite weekly drama....


Ohh it does look interesting! hehe Thank you!!!
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Right here!!!
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
It's seems sad!
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/10/10 , edited 12/10/10
finally done and I've only seen up to ep 46... This drama hauled in the biggest ratings out of all :)

come one subs come on plzzzz...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.