First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Posted 5/6/10
Name: michiko-chan
Username:hehhee...it's obvious
Age:14
Any experience?: yesh...
why do you wanna be a game mod?: because i want to have fun..l want everyone to have some fun
are you on often?: yup..
will you post new games in the forums often?: of course
Have u invited all ur buddies? yesh..
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

silent_flame046 wrote:

Name: michiko-chan
Username:hehhee...it's obvious
Age:14
Any experience?: yesh...
why do you wanna be a game mod?: because i want to have fun..l want everyone to have some fun
are you on often?: yup..
will you post new games in the forums often?: of course
Have u invited all ur buddies? yesh..


Aproved
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 5/7/10

IVIilkShake wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:

Name: michiko-chan
Username:hehhee...it's obvious
Age:14
Any experience?: yesh...
why do you wanna be a game mod?: because i want to have fun..l want everyone to have some fun
are you on often?: yup..
will you post new games in the forums often?: of course
Have u invited all ur buddies? yesh..


Aproved

arigatou!!
Muffin
4407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Graphix Mod
Username: Little-Hime
Nickname: ZatiChan
Age:15
Will you help the group?: yes
Are u Active?: yes
Wat Programs u Use? photoshop cs3 extended + photoscape
Have u invited all ur buddies?: ow yeah
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc): avii + profile
Examples(at least 2!)
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

Little-Hime wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username: Little-Hime
Nickname: ZatiChan
Age:15
Will you help the group?: yes
Are u Active?: yes
Wat Programs u Use? photoshop cs3 extended + photoscape
Have u invited all ur buddies?: ow yeah
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc): avii + profile
Examples(at least 2!)


Aproved
Posted 5/10/10
Graphix Mod

Username: Sexy_Ninja
Nickname: Aya-chii or Neko-chan
Age: 16
Will you help the group?: yes.
Are u Active? yes. everday
Wat Programs u Use? photoscape and photoshop cs3 (im using my friends photoshop cs3)
Have u invited all ur buddies? yes
Wat are u good at? Aviis, Banners, and Icons
Examples(at least 2!)
2 Aviis

3 Banners

3 Icons


6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:

Graphix Mod

Username: Sexy_Ninja
Nickname: Aya-chii or Neko-chan
Age: 16
Will you help the group?: yes.
Are u Active? yes. everday
Wat Programs u Use? photoscape and photoshop cs3 (im using my friends photoshop cs3)
Have u invited all ur buddies? yes
Wat are u good at? Aviis, Banners, and Icons
Examples(at least 2!)
2 Aviis

3 Banners

3 Icons




Aproved
CupCake
7787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ask Mii~~~~
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
Graphix Mod

Username: Kandakun
Nickname: Anju
Age: 14
Will you help the group?: Yep ^^
Are u Active? Nope NEVER. xD Yes I am active!
Wat Programs u Use? GIMP 2.6
Have u invited all ur buddies? Yepperz :)
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc): Avi's banners, and icon :)

Examples(at least 2!)
IN SPOILER

Muffin
4407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 6/1/10

IVIilkShake wrote:


Little-Hime wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username: Little-Hime
Nickname: ZatiChan
Age:15
Will you help the group?: yes
Are u Active?: yes
Wat Programs u Use? photoshop cs3 extended + photoscape
Have u invited all ur buddies?: ow yeah
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc): avii + profile
Examples(at least 2!)


Aproved


hha..thnx ^^
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

IVIilkShake wrote:

Graphix Mod
Username:MuffinPaula
Nickname:Jing
Age:10
Will you help the group?:Yes
Are u Active?yes
Wat Programs u Use?GIMP 2.6
Have u invited all ur buddies?Yes
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc)Avii,Banner (Mostly),Icons .etc
Examples(at least 2!) http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9707490


6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

kandakun wrote:

Graphix Mod

Username: Kandakun
Nickname: Anju
Age: 14
Will you help the group?: Yep ^^
Are u Active? Nope NEVER. xD Yes I am active!
Wat Programs u Use? GIMP 2.6
Have u invited all ur buddies? Yepperz :)
Wat are u good at? (Ex. avii,banners,icons,profiles,manga coloring,etc): Avi's banners, and icon :)

Examples(at least 2!)
IN SPOILER



Aproved
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.