Post Reply Shop Application
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/10 , edited 3/16/10
Apply Shop Application~
Username:
Name:
Your shop name:
Active:
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:
Examples:(at least 2)
Cookie
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldnt YOU like...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

IVIilkShake wrote:

Apply Shop Application~
Username:
Name:
Your shop name:
Active:
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:
Examples:(at least 2)


user: violin_ikuto_violin
name: kikami-chan or chuu-chan
shop name: Wonderful World of Graphics
active: vry much yes im on everyday (almost always) im on most during weekends cuz i hav a lot of hw and essays over week but i manage to check cr everyday!!!
invite buddies: 75 of them!! (the rest were already members) i dont know how to get a screenshot of that!!!!
examples:
(first program, i can do a lot more stuff w/ this!!)

(second program, im new at it but im experimenting so i can do things like the box thingys)

i hav a 3rd program but i made one and i got kicked off the comp before i could finish or save it so i didnt shut it down and it froze from doing that so i couldnt use it sadly but it will nvr happen again!!!!
btw if u want to c more like ur unconvinced i hav a photo album of aviis and another of banners
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

violin_ikuto_violin wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:

Apply Shop Application~
Username:
Name:
Your shop name:
Active:
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:
Examples:(at least 2)


user: violin_ikuto_violin
name: kikami-chan or chuu-chan
shop name: Wonderful World of Graphics
active: vry much yes im on everyday (almost always) im on most during weekends cuz i hav a lot of hw and essays over week but i manage to check cr everyday!!!
invite buddies: 75 of them!! (the rest were already members) i dont know how to get a screenshot of that!!!!
examples:
(first program, i can do a lot more stuff w/ this!!)

(second program, im new at it but im experimenting so i can do things like the box thingys)

i hav a 3rd program but i made one and i got kicked off the comp before i could finish or save it so i didnt shut it down and it froze from doing that so i couldnt use it sadly but it will nvr happen again!!!!
btw if u want to c more like ur unconvinced i hav a photo album of aviis and another of banners

Approved
Cookie
4451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldnt YOU like...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

IVIilkShake wrote:


violin_ikuto_violin wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:

Apply Shop Application~
Username:
Name:
Your shop name:
Active:
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:
Examples:(at least 2)


user: violin_ikuto_violin
name: kikami-chan or chuu-chan
shop name: Wonderful World of Graphics
active: vry much yes im on everyday (almost always) im on most during weekends cuz i hav a lot of hw and essays over week but i manage to check cr everyday!!!
invite buddies: 75 of them!! (the rest were already members) i dont know how to get a screenshot of that!!!!
examples:
(first program, i can do a lot more stuff w/ this!!)

(second program, im new at it but im experimenting so i can do things like the box thingys)

i hav a 3rd program but i made one and i got kicked off the comp before i could finish or save it so i didnt shut it down and it froze from doing that so i couldnt use it sadly but it will nvr happen again!!!!
btw if u want to c more like ur unconvinced i hav a photo album of aviis and another of banners

Approved


wow ur FAST
and thanx!!
Muffin
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
Username:22kelly123451
Name:Ami-Chan
Your shop name:Kerri's Creations
Active:YES!
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:Ermmm...I'm to lazy,haha,but,i did invite!!
Examples:(at least 2)Errmmm..I'm a mod...soo...you can check my examplse there!
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

22kelly123451 wrote:

Username:22kelly123451
Name:Ami-Chan
Your shop name:Kerri's Creations
Active:YES!
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:Ermmm...I'm to lazy,haha,but,i did invite!!
Examples:(at least 2)Errmmm..I'm a mod...soo...you can check my examplse there!


Approved
Muffin
raegy9 
65772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/14/10 , edited 4/14/10
Apply Shop Application~
Username:Raegy9
Name:Raegy
Shop name:Raegy-Chan's Aviis
Active:Almost Everyday
Inivte Buddy:All Of Them! How Do I Make A Screenshot Of That?
Examples:

6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

raegy9 wrote:

Apply Shop Application~
Username:Raegy9
Name:Raegy
Shop name:Raegy-Chan's Aviis
Active:Almost Everyday
Inivte Buddy:All Of Them! How Do I Make A Screenshot Of That?
Examples:



Approved
Muffin
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/10 , edited 5/2/10
Username: InnocentFeather
Name: Miyu
Your shop name: Miyu's Shoppie
Active: Yesh
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:



Examples:(at least 2): Imma a mod so u can check there either
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

InnocentFeather wrote:

Username: InnocentFeather
Name: Miyu
Your shop name: Miyu's Shoppie
Active: Yesh
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:



Examples:(at least 2): Imma a mod so u can check there either :D


Aproved
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10

Username: Sexy_Ninja
Name: Aya-chii
Your shop name: αyα-¢нαи'ѕ ѕнσρ
Active: very active
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:

Examples:(at least 2)


Here's the main intro of my shop.
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:


Username: Sexy_Ninja
Name: Aya-chii
Your shop name: αyα-¢нαи'ѕ ѕнσρ
Active: very active
Inivte Buddy(sreenshot)?:

Examples:(at least 2)


Here's the main intro of my shop.


Aproved
You must be logged in to post.