First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ID Cards~
Posted 5/23/10
OK, thnkiez
Posted 5/28/10

IVIilkShake wrote:

Entry #:
Username:
Name:
Age:
DOB:
Gender:
Position:
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:

Ex:
Entry #: 1-5
Username:IVIilkShake
Name:Ayu/Crystal
Age:11
DOB:Aug.20
Gender:Female
Position:Cake
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:





Entry 4
Username: Christina3510XD
Name: Christina
Age: 14
DOB: DEC 5
Gender: Female
Position: Muffin!
Picture:

CupCake
6154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/10 , edited 5/30/10
Entry #: Entry 2
Username: 23blue
Name: alisa
Age: 15
DOB: February 23
Gender: female
Position: CupCake
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

Christina3510XD wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:

Entry #:
Username:
Name:
Age:
DOB:
Gender:
Position:
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:

Ex:
Entry #: 1-5
Username:IVIilkShake
Name:Ayu/Crystal
Age:11
DOB:Aug.20
Gender:Female
Position:Cake
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:





Entry 4
Username: Christina3510XD
Name: Christina
Age: 14
DOB: DEC 5
Gender: Female
Position: Muffin!
Picture:



Here ya go~
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

23blue wrote:

Entry #: Entry 2
Username: 23blue
Name: alisa
Age: 15
DOB: February 23
Gender: female
Position: CupCake
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:


DONE
Posted 6/4/10

IVIilkShake wrote:


Christina3510XD wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:

Entry #:
Username:
Name:
Age:
DOB:
Gender:
Position:
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:

Ex:
Entry #: 1-5
Username:IVIilkShake
Name:Ayu/Crystal
Age:11
DOB:Aug.20
Gender:Female
Position:Cake
Picture *( on the spoiler )*:





Entry 4
Username: Christina3510XD
Name: Christina
Age: 14
DOB: DEC 5
Gender: Female
Position: Muffin!
Picture:



Here ya go~


YAY~ thnkies~ :]
Posted 7/4/10 , edited 7/4/10
username:samoua
name:Yuki
Age:15
DOB:April 6
gender:Female
Position:CupCake
picture:

or


entry #2
Posted 3/10/12 , edited 3/10/12
username:zeki1
name:grace
Age:13
DOB:october 14
gender:Female
Position:CupCake
picture:

or

entry#2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.