First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
WHITE
4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
PS: Alright people listen up! THis is something I would like to share with everyone, it's a poem I think! Okay, I wanted to post it here, so people could share their thoughts and Ideas about what they have come across in life [make it creatively]
I’ve decided to post something I’ve created on my own... what I feel & well!! it’s kinda what I have in mind at the same time. i want to know what others might have to say about BUT first, this post I’ve made is a story, throughout what I went through..Well almost, kinda… high school life ^^.
SO ANYWAY!!
I hope everyone will do and share what they have in mind or thought like me in their own perspective. So please comment away. I would like to hear your opinion about this written work I made below and secondly talk about what you may have went through in your story life!

SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE SOME OF YOUR LIFE STORY UNLESS IF YOU'RE CONFIDENT TO TALK ABOUT IT HERE~_^! MAKE IT SIMPLE LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS RELATIVELY WITH THE "TOPIC" .

GOOD LUCK


WARNING: Please don't post unnecessary things or you will be report for unnecessary approach to this Forum



WHITE

I’m trapped by something that lacks the shape of love.

But I know there’s such a thing as love that stops your heart.

The respect for you, each time we meet…

If I believe in that, it’ll never go away.

This practically inexhaustible passion of mine…

Where’s it coming from? Where’s it resting?

Lala, stars paint our destinies out of limitless, dazzling light.

The one thing I’ve decided on my own is that I’ll never leave you.

The heartbeat I hear when I softly close my eyes is proof that I’m alive.

So dance to the rhythm of your heart,

& we can go anywhere we like!

Lala, stars paint our destinies out of limitless, dazzling light.

The one thing I’ve decided on my own is that I’ll never leave you.

The heartbeat I hear when I softly close my eyes is proof that I’m alive.

So dance to the rhythm of your heart,

& we can go anywhere we like!
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

Hino-haroko wrote:

PS: Alright people listen up! THis is something I would like to share with everyone, it's a poem I think! Okay, I wanted to post it here, so people could share their thoughts and Ideas about what they have come across in life [make it creatively]
I’ve decided to post something I’ve created on my own... what I feel & well!! it’s kinda what I have in mind at the same time. i want to know what others might have to say about BUT first, this post I’ve made is a story, throughout what I went through..Well almost, kinda… high school life ^^.
SO ANYWAY!!
I hope everyone will do and share what they have in mind or thought like me in their own perspective. So please comment away. I would like to hear your opinion about this written work I made below and secondly talk about what you may have went through in your story life!

SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE SOME OF YOUR LIFE STORY UNLESS IF YOU'RE CONFIDENT TO TALK ABOUT IT HERE~_^! MAKE IT SIMPLE LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS RELATIVELY WITH THE "TOPIC" .

GOOD LUCK


WARNING: Please don't post unnecessary things or you will be report for unnecessary approach to this Forum



WHITE

I’m trapped by something that lacks the shape of love.

But I know there’s such a thing as love that stops your heart.

The respect for you, each time we meet…

If I believe in that, it’ll never go away.

This practically inexhaustible passion of mine…

Where’s it coming from? Where’s it resting?

Lala, stars paint our destinies out of limitless, dazzling light.

The one thing I’ve decided on my own is that I’ll never leave you.

The heartbeat I hear when I softly close my eyes is proof that I’m alive.

So dance to the rhythm of your heart,

& we can go anywhere we like!

Lala, stars paint our destinies out of limitless, dazzling light.

The one thing I’ve decided on my own is that I’ll never leave you.

The heartbeat I hear when I softly close my eyes is proof that I’m alive.

So dance to the rhythm of your heart,

& we can go anywhere we like!


Sounds catchy!
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
Well, I have one that just defines what my life is, hope you like it. And yes my name is included

The Image of Who I Am

by Israel Barbarin
October 26, 2005
12:25 AM


I have had many names over the ages
With the many guises I've obtained
Time has been passing by
As I carry forth the hope of the future


Roaming across the sea of stars
On a silver cloud and an immortal spirit
I am a man, but the shadow of a beast sleeps
Invincible as the wind of space


A descendant of noble warriors of times past
Which this blood courses through my veins
This blade that I wielded shines with courage
Honor being ageless as a golden plaque


This lifetime, I seek not fame or glory
Or for recognition for my deeds
As inspiration as my witness
There will always be a greater need to be met


Sparking like the North Star
An energy so powerful that it illuminates life
The greater power that I hold
Is to change lives for a greater purpose
Posted 3/30/10
Time is running out
I am getting old
The sun, moon and stars
Speak to me
They are waiting for me
To be with them
In the heavens
I don't want to go yet
But if I catch my last breath
I bid farewell
My family, friends, and lovers
Thank you
Don't forget me.
4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

wrote:

Time is running out
I am getting old
The sun, moon and stars
Speak to me
They are waiting for me
To be with them
In the heavens
I don't want to go yet
But if I catch my last breath
I bid farewell
My family, friends, and lovers
Thank you
Don't forget me.



Well written short piece!
Keep it up!


4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 4/1/10 , edited 4/1/10

dreamwalker79 wrote:

Well, I have one that just defines what my life is, hope you like it. And yes my name is included

The Image of Who I Am

by Israel Barbarin
October 26, 2005
12:25 AM


I have had many names over the ages
With the many guises I've obtained
Time has been passing by
As I carry forth the hope of the future


Roaming across the sea of stars
On a silver cloud and an immortal spirit
I am a man, but the shadow of a beast sleeps
Invincible as the wind of space


A descendant of noble warriors of times past
Which this blood courses through my veins
This blade that I wielded shines with courage
Honor being ageless as a golden plaque


This lifetime, I seek not fame or glory
Or for recognition for my deeds
As inspiration as my witness
There will always be a greater need to be met


Sparking like the North Star
An energy so powerful that it illuminates life
The greater power that I hold
Is to change lives for a greater purpose


~ Well constructive, every stanza gives a way to go storyline.
Nice 1st stanza.
This piece of poet makes to convey messages to people like how it conveyed myself
[Time has been passing by
As I carry forth the hope of the future]
& the whole paragraph in the stanza no.3
. Kinda formative poet as well~ It's good that u put your thoughts & ideas analytically well written!
This poem may actually question how your living your life at your current state since when you made the written piece, good job
Keep up the good work, don't lose it~ Perhaps that nature of yours may lead you to your future finding happiness in what you're lookin' for.

1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

Hino-haroko wrote:


dreamwalker79 wrote:

Well, I have one that just defines what my life is, hope you like it. And yes my name is included

The Image of Who I Am

by Israel Barbarin
October 26, 2005
12:25 AM


I have had many names over the ages
With the many guises I've obtained
Time has been passing by
As I carry forth the hope of the future


Roaming across the sea of stars
On a silver cloud and an immortal spirit
I am a man, but the shadow of a beast sleeps
Invincible as the wind of space


A descendant of noble warriors of times past
Which this blood courses through my veins
This blade that I wielded shines with courage
Honor being ageless as a golden plaque


This lifetime, I seek not fame or glory
Or for recognition for my deeds
As inspiration as my witness
There will always be a greater need to be met


Sparking like the North Star
An energy so powerful that it illuminates life
The greater power that I hold
Is to change lives for a greater purpose


~ Well constructive, every stanza gives a way to go storyline.
Nice 1st stanza.
This piece of poet makes to convey messages to people like how it conveyed myself
[Time has been passing by
As I carry forth the hope of the future]
& the whole paragraph in the stanza no.3
. Kinda formative poet as well~ It's good that u put your thoughts & ideas analytically well written!
This poem may actually question how your living your life at your current state since when you made the written piece, good job
Keep up the good work, don't lose it~ Perhaps that nature of yours may lead you to your future finding happiness in what you're lookin' for.



I do my best
Posted 4/2/10
Alright are joo ready?!?!?!?
The Ocean
Life is an endless ocean,
The horizon will never come to greet you,
The sunrise is never inviting,
Just the sadness of another day welcoming you,
The sunset is never there to calm you,
Soothe you and embrace you,
Just a cold, hard reminder that another painful day is approaching.
The world never ends,
Just a never ending sea of darkness and treachery.
But every time a simple, expressionless face passes you,
Cherish it,
For it could be the last one you see,
For the world is a never ending ocean of pain and grief.

Oh i have another too its my fave haha
The Seasons.
My friend, can I ask you a question?
I must know this.
When the snow melts what does it turn into?
Do you know, my friend?
You must know by now.
My friend, the snow,
The snow that will come every time we are sad or in peril,
In grief or in pain,
The snow that damns us to this small white snow globe called the world.
When it melts, so do our worries.
Our stresses, even the most trivial of them,
Melt away as if nothing was there.
So, do you know now, my friend?
Do you?
The melted sadness and grief turns into spring,
The happiest of times.
You are carefree, run in the sun, leave footprints in the sand,
Have fun.
But it will soon end for the winter grief must wash over our happiness again.
So, for now, my friend, we will dance away our stresses and stroll in the gardens,
Until the day of grief and gloom comes over us.
So, for now, my friend, take my hand and we will walk to the edge of the Earth and jump,
So we won’t have to worry about grief and pain anymore.
So, for now, my friend, we will wait for the perilous day and leave this world,
And be happy forever.

And yes i wrote them myself.Thank you.
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
Two United Weary Soldiers, Before a Final Battle
"John"
Pete said,
"I
haven't talked
to
you like
this
in forever.
We
haven't done
this often
enough."
"No"
said I
"We haven't."

The Fog Girl
On the quiet bayou,
the white maiden dances
over the still water.
the ghost of Marie Laveau
her only partner as
they Waltz along the Mississippi,
the pale spotlight following
their every move.
As the silent music ends
with the rising of the sun,
the two release each other,
drift apart slowly,
and vanish.

some of my published poems, what do y'all think?
4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
Alright are joo ready?!?!?!?
The Ocean
Life is an endless ocean,
The horizon will never come to greet you,
The sunrise is never inviting,
Just the sadness of another day welcoming you,
The sunset is never there to calm you,
Soothe you and embrace you,
Just a cold, hard reminder that another painful day is approaching.
The world never ends,
Just a never ending sea of darkness and treachery.
But every time a simple, expressionless face passes you,
Cherish it,
For it could be the last one you see,
For the world is a never ending ocean of pain and grief.

Oh i have another too its my fave haha
The Seasons.
My friend, can I ask you a question?
I must know this.
When the snow melts what does it turn into?
Do you know, my friend?
You must know by now.
My friend, the snow,
The snow that will come every time we are sad or in peril,
In grief or in pain,
The snow that damns us to this small white snow globe called the world.
When it melts, so do our worries.
Our stresses, even the most trivial of them,
Melt away as if nothing was there.
So, do you know now, my friend?
Do you?
The melted sadness and grief turns into spring,
The happiest of times.
You are carefree, run in the sun, leave footprints in the sand,
Have fun.
But it will soon end for the winter grief must wash over our happiness again.
So, for now, my friend, we will dance away our stresses and stroll in the gardens,
Until the day of grief and gloom comes over us.
So, for now, my friend, take my hand and we will walk to the edge of the Earth and jump,
So we won’t have to worry about grief and pain anymore.
So, for now, my friend, we will wait for the perilous day and leave this world,
And be happy forever.

And yes i wrote them myself.Thank you.


Thanks for posting your written poem!!
I kinda like it very formative..
I noticed it talks about how you describes your friends & u.. How emotional.. Putting your emotions on your poem makes your work very original..
Well done..
4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Two United Weary Soldiers, Before a Final Battle
"John"
Pete said,
"I
haven't talked
to
you like
this
in forever.
We
haven't done
this often
enough."
"No"
said I
"We haven't."

The Fog Girl
On the quiet bayou,
the white maiden dances
over the still water.
the ghost of Marie Laveau
her only partner as
they Waltz along the Mississippi,
the pale spotlight following
their every move.
As the silent music ends
with the rising of the sun,
the two release each other,
drift apart slowly,
and vanish.

some of my published poems, what do y'all think?



Nice short written piece - I sorta felt the scary feelings on your poem
The Fog Girl... that makes a good thing.
that's one of a kind making poem, you actually telling the viewers an interesting story on how every words has been said on The Fog Girl poem
Good job
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Hino-haroko wrote


Nice short written piece - I sorta felt the scary feelings on your poem
The Fog Girl... that makes a good thing.
that's one of a kind making poem, you actually telling the viewers an interesting story on how every words has been said on The Fog Girl poem
Good job


Why thank you. "White" was pretty good too.
However, i've been recently trying to steer away from writing scary poems
Guess I gotta try harder huh? lol
4632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ask me if you wan...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10

unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


Hino-haroko wrote


Nice short written piece - I sorta felt the scary feelings on your poem
The Fog Girl... that makes a good thing.
that's one of a kind making poem, you actually telling the viewers an interesting story on how every words has been said on The Fog Girl poem
Good job


Why thank you. "White" was pretty good too.
However, i've been recently trying to steer away from writing scary poems
Guess I gotta try harder huh? lol


Oh thank you
Well I suggest... it's up to you... But I think it is also better to experience other stuff like writing other topic rather than just scary poems.........
Well you don't have to try harder, everyone already had it tough writing just with the topic they are good at.
Do what makes you think it is good for you.
But I really think that you may need to stick with your thing but if you gotta try harder, then I think you may need to experience thing before you try to write on different topic other than scary one.
:)
Don't worry, i've been through those thing, the truth is, I first asked myself if I gotta try harder I thought I need to do it for the best for what it will make me happy then yes it came true...then I later on able to write pretty much on what I've experienced [I am able to write about what i am going through, love, friendship family basically anything that I've come across in life..which how I developed my poems like the poem "white"..]

I hope these suggestion will helps you find what you really mean on doing!


2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Well, here's another poem a recently wrote and tried to make not scary, lol

Used
The flame started dancing on the first click,
as wretched mouth inhales, and breaths out smoke.
Though throat is cracked, not very slick,
he has done this enough, forgotten how to choke.
Used.
Weary, teary, bloodshot blue eyes,
stare at nothing from below a cap.
A tame dog, trained from many lies,
sits with the troubles of his world in his lap.
Empty.
In a dark alley, off a long dead street,
where you can drink yourself to death in peace,
and avoid those you don't wish to meet,
where all the noises of life seem to cease.
Wait.
Then the wind whips hard through the land,
against it, the torn over coat does nothing.
The man is too tired, he cannot stand,
and instead warms up with alcoholic stuffing.
Vodka.
But wait, the cheap flask is slapped away hard,
the cigarette crushed under heel.
A worried voice shouts "You f*ckin tard!"
mixed with a glare of steel.
Anger.
"I thought that i might find you here.
Look at you, all dressed like a bum!"
The man feels more disappointment then fear
wondering, "Why is she here? Why did she come?"
Love.
Slender arms help him to his feet, she supports.
"Why didn't you tell me you hated your job?
We've known each other since we used to build forts,
I'd love you even if you were a penniless slob.
Forgive.
"I'm sorry..." he mumbles as his gruff cheek is kissed.
"It's okay," she smiles, "Now lets get ourselves home."
For even when life shows a man what he's missed,
as long as there's love, he's never really alone.
Fin.

Well, any better?
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:

Well, here's another poem a recently wrote and tried to make not scary, lol

Used
The flame started dancing on the first click,
as wretched mouth inhales, and breaths out smoke.
Though throat is cracked, not very slick,
he has done this enough, forgotten how to choke.
Used.
Weary, teary, bloodshot blue eyes,
stare at nothing from below a cap.
A tame dog, trained from many lies,
sits with the troubles of his world in his lap.
Empty.
In a dark alley, off a long dead street,
where you can drink yourself to death in peace,
and avoid those you don't wish to meet,
where all the noises of life seem to cease.
Wait.
Then the wind whips hard through the land,
against it, the torn over coat does nothing.
The man is too tired, he cannot stand,
and instead warms up with alcoholic stuffing.
Vodka.
But wait, the cheap flask is slapped away hard,
the cigarette crushed under heel.
A worried voice shouts "You f*ckin tard!"
mixed with a glare of steel.
Anger.
"I thought that i might find you here.
Look at you, all dressed like a bum!"
The man feels more disappointment then fear
wondering, "Why is she here? Why did she come?"
Love.
Slender arms help him to his feet, she supports.
"Why didn't you tell me you hated your job?
We've known each other since we used to build forts,
I'd love you even if you were a penniless slob.
Forgive.
"I'm sorry..." he mumbles as his gruff cheek is kissed.
"It's okay," she smiles, "Now lets get ourselves home."
For even when life shows a man what he's missed,
as long as there's love, he's never really alone.
Fin.

Well, any better?


That's actually pretty good really
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.