First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
What did you learn today?
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / dining area, eating
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


shiine_3000 wrote:

I learned that it hurts when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.


I had that feeling a few times during the past year or so so I know how you feel although the person is making me feel sorta special for the time being. xD

I learned that I now have this huge obsession with Pandora Hearts and I'm beginning to get extremely antsy waiting for the next chapter in September. Dx

I'm still learning that I can't keep a proper sleeping schedule for more than a week. Dx


When you're really important to someone, that person will always have time for you. No excuses, no lies and no broken promises.. *smiles*
i better check pandora hearts...
52834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

shiine_3000 wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


shiine_3000 wrote:

I learned that it hurts when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.


I had that feeling a few times during the past year or so so I know how you feel although the person is making me feel sorta special for the time being. xD

I learned that I now have this huge obsession with Pandora Hearts and I'm beginning to get extremely antsy waiting for the next chapter in September. Dx

I'm still learning that I can't keep a proper sleeping schedule for more than a week. Dx


When you're really important to someone, that person will always have time for you. No excuses, no lies and no broken promises.. *smiles*
i better check pandora hearts...


Well I hope your right although he did leave a couple times, but since he is an important friend of mine I just couldn't leave him alone and drug him right back. On those few times he left I felt so depressed like it was my fault like he didn't want me as a friend anymore I felt unwanted. So I tracked him down by bugging his online friends to give me his email address and I talked him into coming back. I told him not to leave like that again or else. Right now we are in good standing and I hope we will be for a while cause I love his company its fun talking to him.

Do it its awesome you will learn how marvelous this manga is plus if you like bishies it will be a plus for you too.
13927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
How to drive a car hahahaha. First time I did that.
Posted 8/27/11
Painful stuff
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

Lauriet wrote:


Asutari wrote:

That a hurricane is coming my way.


Yeah, I don't envy anyone in the way. I'm out of it's assumed trajectory, so I'm probably safe. Hey, I hope you survive!


Those words aren't exactly......reassuring.

Irene has the power to kill, I'm sure of that, but I don't think anyone will die. Okay, maybe like, one or two people at the most.. The media is way overreacting, I think.

The thunder is just starting. This is going to be interesting.
Posted 8/27/11

Asutari wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Asutari wrote:

That a hurricane is coming my way.


Yeah, I don't envy anyone in the way. I'm out of it's assumed trajectory, so I'm probably safe. Hey, I hope you survive!


Those words aren't exactly......reassuring.

Irene has the power to kill, I'm sure of that, but I don't think anyone will die. Okay, maybe like, one or two people at the most.. The media is way overreacting, I think.

The thunder is just starting. This is going to be interesting.


Don't take me too seriously, Asutari.

The media always overreacts. On the occasion they do hit the nail on the head, though thats a rarity. Irene does have the capacity of causing destruction, I just hope casualties are minimal. As much as I hate people, a hurricane is a terrible way to go.

636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

Lauriet wrote:


Asutari wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Asutari wrote:

That a hurricane is coming my way.


Yeah, I don't envy anyone in the way. I'm out of it's assumed trajectory, so I'm probably safe. Hey, I hope you survive!


Those words aren't exactly......reassuring.

Irene has the power to kill, I'm sure of that, but I don't think anyone will die. Okay, maybe like, one or two people at the most.. The media is way overreacting, I think.

The thunder is just starting. This is going to be interesting.


Don't take me too seriously, Asutari.

The media always overreacts. On the occasion they do hit the nail on the head, though thats a rarity. Irene does have the capacity of causing destruction, I just hope casualties are minimal. As much as I hate people, a hurricane is a terrible way to go.



l know exactly what you mean. I agree. The media is super annoying sometimes.

Irene caused power outages and some flooding as expected, by in my area, there none of that. Just high winds and some rain. This made me mad.

There were 11 reported deaths last time I checked.
Posted 8/28/11
I'm not happy. That's what I learned today.
186137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / どこにもない
Offline
Posted 8/28/11
I learned that listening to someone who envy you is such waste of time.
Posted 8/28/11 , edited 8/28/11
Not to piss off my bro, I got kicked from the pc xD But it was worth it!
Posted 8/28/11
No matter how long I study, it's useless lol.

These medical terms fucking sucks.
53375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ask to find out.
Offline
Posted 8/28/11
I learned to not go to sleep at 9PM because then you wake up WAY to early..... I Fell asleep after the UFC fights last night and I woke up at like 6AM and was like...now what do I do.....=\
53375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ask to find out.
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

Giggalycious wrote:

No matter how long I study, it's useless lol.

These medical terms fucking sucks.


Hahaha what my professors sister does (She is an actual doctor and never took the time to remember everything) she sees what the symptoms of a patient is, goes out of the room, and types them in on this app she has on her Ipad and looks up what is wrong with them xD
2514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Aslyum 626
Offline
Posted 9/5/11
I learned that you can't troll everyone....
Posted 9/5/11
I learned that I have random taste in music.
First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.