First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
What did you learn today?
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


mau5undead wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

Dolphins will pull you into the ocean with their flying penises and gang bang you i kid you not.. this is true http://www.aardvarknyc.com/about/dolphins-rape-people/ http://emtoast.com/?p=1925


Hah. I learned something new. Dolphin gang rape and underwater rape caves. That's really believable. Yep.


Victim says:
September 10, 2012 at 12:29 am

The sad thing is that this really happens. I know. It happened to me. In my case, it was not forcible rape, as told to me by republicans.

My drink was drugged by a dolphin, but I must have wanted it somehow, because I am pregnant. And a raping dolphin is the father.

I know that if it was legitimate rape my body would have shut down my reproductive system. Now I have to raise it, seeing in my baby’s eyes and his fins, that monster that took me.

& worse, knowing that I wanted it. I must like a prehensile penis, in my deepest darkest places that I am afraid to look in.

The shame.


hey i was just trying to lighten the mood here.. i've actually read an article on the huffington post about a legit dolphin rape i've tried for ages to search for a few proper articles online however living in china without a vpn means many websites for periods of times are blocked to me which kind of sucks >.<


I know you were. I actually thought it was funny, it lightened my gloomy mood. Thanks. Living in China, I wish I could. Just to look at Pear Blossoms. Beautiful flower. First heard about one in the book The Good Earth. The character Pear Blossom was my favorite character from that book not surprisingly. Anyway, personally I'd rather not have a computer with a high speed internet connection and 1 TB of memory, if we could switch that'd be pretty cool wouldn't ya think?


gosh you made china sound so peaceful and beautiful, when in reality it is a place where people push you around in metro's,yell at you loudly in stores to buy products/promotions, push in line, swear in public and can be quite stuck up and rude.. but yes there are the flowers, temples and pear blossoms. I thnk i prefer australia though.. cause you know we rode kangaroo's to school n' shit
50303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

mau5undead wrote:



gosh you made china sound so peaceful and beautiful, when in reality it is a place where people push you around in metro's,yell at you loudly in stores to buy products/promotions, push in line, swear in public and can be quite stuck up and rude.. but yes there are the flowers, temples and pear blossoms. I thnk i prefer australia though.. cause you know we rode kangaroo's to school n' shit


I like making thinks sound better than they actually are. China sounds just like everywhere else nowadays. Not surprising. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to get laid by a kangaroo. You know, like people who go into stables just to get some...err... horse meat. I'm pretty sure its happened, people get desperate. Ya know?
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
That it takes time for the left region of my tenderpouchto heal arter getting kicked by a horse.
23915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cocoon
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
I learned that I really need to stop procrastinating. It's becoming a bad habit.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


mau5undead wrote:



gosh you made china sound so peaceful and beautiful, when in reality it is a place where people push you around in metro's,yell at you loudly in stores to buy products/promotions, push in line, swear in public and can be quite stuck up and rude.. but yes there are the flowers, temples and pear blossoms. I thnk i prefer australia though.. cause you know we rode kangaroo's to school n' shit


I like making thinks sound better than they actually are. China sounds just like everywhere else nowadays. Not surprising. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to get laid by a kangaroo. You know, like people who go into stables just to get some...err... horse meat. I'm pretty sure its happened, people get desperate. Ya know?


haha thats fucking creepy, kangaroo's are pretty tough though, they punch,kick and can wack you with a tail i doubt anyone would try either O.o iunno maybe a midget has tried in the paast to fit into a kangaroo pouch or ride an emu but i think that would be the craziest thing people would do in a country where it seems every damn animal can kill you one way or another
50303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:



haha thats fucking creepy, kangaroo's are pretty tough though, they punch,kick and can wack you with a tail i doubt anyone would try either O.o iunno maybe a midget has tried in the paast to fit into a kangaroo pouch or ride an emu but i think that would be the craziest thing people would do in a country where it seems every damn animal can kill you one way or another


Yeah, Sloths are so fast you won't see them coming. Just bam! Dead.

Posted 10/27/12
This age of the universe is a wonderful time to be.
19971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Mexico USA
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
That my procrastination turned out to be a way of life i will never escape from.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


mau5undead wrote:



haha thats fucking creepy, kangaroo's are pretty tough though, they punch,kick and can wack you with a tail i doubt anyone would try either O.o iunno maybe a midget has tried in the paast to fit into a kangaroo pouch or ride an emu but i think that would be the craziest thing people would do in a country where it seems every damn animal can kill you one way or another


Yeah, Sloths are so fast you won't see them coming. Just bam! Dead.


haha you're quite entertaining to forum quote/talk to ya know! well sloths aren't in australia but we do have koalas?
50303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:




haha you're quite entertaining to forum quote/talk to ya know! well sloths aren't in australia but we do have koalas?


Heh. Thanks. You are too. Yeah koalas, aren't they a threatened species now? That sucks. Today I learned that sloths aren't in Australia. Huh.
Posted 10/27/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Today I learned that sloths aren't in Australia. Huh.


Naw. Most of them are in America getting fat.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


mau5undead wrote:




haha you're quite entertaining to forum quote/talk to ya know! well sloths aren't in australia but we do have koalas?


Heh. Thanks. You are too. Yeah koalas, aren't they a threatened species now? That sucks. Today I learned that sloths aren't in Australia. Huh.


not endangered at all.. those things used t be culled cause there were too many of them.. horny little buggers they are.. the females are known to have orgies in captivity O.O the world is a strange place..
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

not endangered at all.. those things used t be culled cause there were too many of them.. horny little buggers they are.. the females are known to have orgies in captivity O.O the world is a strange place..


More of your species means more chances of survival. That's the basic law behind reproduction.

Dinosaurs grew so much they existed for millions of years. It took cosmic interference to remove them from the picture. Humans did for a couple hundred thousands.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

not endangered at all.. those things used t be culled cause there were too many of them.. horny little buggers they are.. the females are known to have orgies in captivity O.O the world is a strange place..


More of your species means more chances of survival. That's the basic law behind reproduction.

Dinosaurs grew so much they existed for millions of years. It took cosmic interference to remove them from the picture.


i dont think the koala's know that.. i think they aare just horny XD
50303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:



not endangered at all.. those things used t be culled cause there were too many of them.. horny little buggers they are.. the females are known to have orgies in captivity O.O the world is a strange place..


Threatened as in losing population but not enough to be considered endangered like say Siberian Tigers. Also, orgies eh, koalas sure know how to live. Party hard? Strange world indeed.

First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.