First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
What did you learn today?
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

i dont think the koala's know that.. i think they aare just horny XD


That's just the result. If they didn't they'd wind up like pandas.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

i dont think the koala's know that.. i think they aare just horny XD


That's just the result. If they didn't they'd wind up like pandas.


i think so may species of animals are being threataned because the females are sick of being left with no support after giving birth to the babies.. animals too are starting to realise that some men are douchebags just sayin' XD
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

i think so may species of animals are being threataned because the females are sick of being left with no support after giving birth to the babies.. animals too are starting to realise that some men are douchebags just sayin' XD


Not really. Lions thrived for years despite their laziness.They pretty much live to bang and be lazy. Species disappear, and new ones appear. Species that will adapt to all our trash. We will continue having problems with recycling until we start using black holes to recycle.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:


Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

i dont think the koala's know that.. i think they aare just horny XD


That's just the result. If they didn't they'd wind up like pandas.

maybe species of animals are being threatened because the females are sick of being left with no support after giving birth to the babies.. animals too are starting to realise that some men are douchebags just sayin' XD


1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

i think so may species of animals are being threataned because the females are sick of being left with no support after giving birth to the babies.. animals too are starting to realise that some men are douchebags just sayin' XD


Not really. Lions thrived for years despite their laziness.They pretty much live to bang and be lazy. Species disappear, and new ones appear. Species that will adapt to all our trash. We will continue having problems with recycling until we start using black holes to recycle.


well we've actually only discovered 10% of living mamals on earth species wise and about 1% of ocean creatures.. i think one day some super smart creatures are gonna be like "fuck these humans lets nom on them and make them our bitches".. and ah lions have the good life
10886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Online
Posted 10/27/12
I learnt that teachers are unfair.
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

well we've aactually only discoevered 10% of living mammals on earth species wise and about 1% of ocean creatures.. i think one day some super smart creatures are gonna be like "fuck these humans lets nom on them and make them our bitches".. and ah lions have the good life


No. Another intelligent (by our definition) species would live peacefully alongside us. The planet is too small for large scale wars. The fraction can't be calculated, but it's definitely higher than that.

We are a very adaptive and adventurous race. You don't know how much we'd profit by encountering another intelligent civilization.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

well we've aactually only discoevered 10% of living mammals on earth species wise and about 1% of ocean creatures.. i think one day some super smart creatures are gonna be like "fuck these humans lets nom on them and make them our bitches".. and ah lions have the good life


No. Another intelligent (by our definition) species would live peacefully alongside us. The planet is too small for large scale wars. The fraction can't be calculated, but it's definitely higher than that.

We are a very adaptive and adventurous race. You don't know how much we'd profit by encountering another intelligent civilization.


and yet we kill, rape and physically abuse each other on a daily basis, politics and government is proof of others trying to "control" us.. we as intelligent creatures believe in god and have god in all of us.. just not the way god should be, but more on the terms of us believing we have power over others or things we do are right. Intelligence does not mean co-ordination or peace i belive the smartest of people were rebels in their own sense and the most powerful of humans control others.. so if there truly was a race of higher intellect why would they pity us?
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

and yet we kill, rape and physically abuse each other on a daily basis, politics and government is proof of others trying to "control" us.. we as intelligent creatures believe in god and have god in all of us.. just not the way god should be, but more on the terms of us believing we have power over others or things we do are right. Intelligence does not mean co-ordination or peace i belive the smartest of people were rebels in their own sense and the most powerful of humans control others.. so if there truly was a race of higher intellect why would they pity us?


That's another small percentage. In comparison, humans are one of the least rapist mammals. Intelligence has that same exact meaning. If you can't learn, you're not intelligent. Therefore it's safe to assume that politicians get dumber once they assume their post. If there was another race, I'm sure they'd have their own problems. There's always a bigger problem out there. For example, in half a billion years Earth will start getting too hot for life. In a couple nothing lives here. Give it a couple more and our Sun could be engulfing us. And a couple more with what remains of that Sun, a white dwarf, will be going through a galactic cannibalization along the Milky Way. Give it dozens of billions of years more and the stars will start fading, therefore no more free source of energy for you. As I said, there's always something bigger going on.


Bring me a mathematical equation that proves god's existence, or else remove it from your argument.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

and yet we kill, rape and physically abuse each other on a daily basis, politics and government is proof of others trying to "control" us.. we as intelligent creatures believe in god and have god in all of us.. just not the way god should be, but more on the terms of us believing we have power over others or things we do are right. Intelligence does not mean co-ordination or peace i belive the smartest of people were rebels in their own sense and the most powerful of humans control others.. so if there truly was a race of higher intellect why would they pity us?


That's another small percentage. In comparison, humans are one of the least rapist mammals. Intelligence has that same exact meaning. If you can't learn, you're not intelligent. Therefore it's safe to assume that politicians get dumber once they assume their post. If there was another race, I'm sure they'd have their own problems. There's always a bigger problem out there. For example, in half a billion years Earth will start getting too hot for life. In a couple nothing lives here. Give it a couple more and our Sun could be engulfing us. And a couple more with what remains of that Sun, a white dwarf, will be going through a galactic cannibalization along the Milky Way. Give it dozens of billions of years more and the stars will start fading, therefore no more free source of energy for you. As I said, there's always something bigger going on.


i just meant that intelligence isn't always a blessing for good to happen, you may learn yes of course but you may choose to learn vile things that you use for your personal gain or advantage.. if your intelligent and get stepped on all your life admit it people wont think anything of you and your life would be pretty low. Besides how do we even know what we "learn" from our society is true anyways? in a world full of deceit, treachery, lies and media mind control we can not say for certain what is and what is not. i Just like buddha says "believe nothing, not even what i tell you" aahjfakjgba damn it i try to be a troll every now and then on the forums and not be a tight smart arse and it fails on me O.O
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12
Buddha didn't say anything since it's just a statue.

You also have your intelligence to counter that. Use it.

And no worries, you don't really sound smart to me. Despite looking Asian.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:

Buddha didn't say anything since it's just a statue.

You also have your intelligence to counter that. Use it.

And no worries, you don't really sound smart to me. Despite looking Asian.


well i used to be knowledgeable and have this curiosity of the worldt.. some how i've managed to let that all go after meeting too many skeptics/closed minded people, and i am asian O.o i'm chinese..... ....
Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

well i used to be knowledgeable and have this curiosity of the worldt.. some how i've managed to let that all go after meeting too many skeptics/closed minded people, and i am asian O.o i'm chinese..... ....


OK me tolk like me usually tolk to Chinese people then, OK? OKA!


Kyaaaa, I'm so awesome.

Nah, it's just you getting old. Always be a kid and strive to learn, that's what makes people the brightest.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Riesel wrote:


mau5undead wrote:

well i used to be knowledgeable and have this curiosity of the worldt.. some how i've managed to let that all go after meeting too many skeptics/closed minded people, and i am asian O.o i'm chinese..... ....


OK me tolk like me usually tolk to Chinese people then, OK? OKA!


Kyaaaa, I'm so awesome.

Nah, it's just you getting old. Always be a kid and strive to learn, that's what makes people the brightest.

O.o.. but im australian...

Posted 10/27/12

mau5undead wrote:

O.o.. but im australian...



And I'm Martian!
First  Prev  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.