Post Reply Forums Idea
Posted 3/19/10

You suggest ideas, to make another forum. In this forum. xD
Suggestions:
- New area [Like a new area where your characters can rp]
-Events. [Something new and wont last long]
-Games- [For us to play with if were bored.



I MUST Accept .
Posted 3/21/10
since you said that fighting was allowed why not make a battle arena
and each charactor who wants to participate must sign-up
and it'll be like a tournment. the winner gets prizes??

or something like that
Posted 3/21/10
inviting people contest?
uploading picture contest?
drawing contest?
Posted 3/21/10

FlyingDango wrote:

since you said that fighting was allowed why not make a battle arena
and each charactor who wants to participate must sign-up
and it'll be like a tournment. the winner gets prizes??

or something like that


Sounds Interesting ....
Accepted, you can post the fourm up
Posted 3/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


FlyingDango wrote:

since you said that fighting was allowed why not make a battle arena
and each charactor who wants to participate must sign-up
and it'll be like a tournment. the winner gets prizes??

or something like that


Sounds Interesting ....
Accepted, you can post the fourm up :)


lol i would but i don't have enough cr points.
and why not do it when we have more charactors?
Posted 3/21/10



Ah, true, true probably in the summer more people will come!At that moment I will do forums.. :D..
Posted 3/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:




Ah, true, true probably in the summer more people will come!At that moment I will do forums.. :D..


yep , so its best to wait now
but kinda keep the group alive
so people will join
Posted 3/21/10 , edited 3/21/10

FlyingDango wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:




Ah, true, true probably in the summer more people will come!At that moment I will do forums.. :D..


yep , so its best to wait now
but kinda keep the group alive
so people will join


I'm trying..T^T, yet failing, can you invite your friends if ou have any since your new and all
Posted 3/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


FlyingDango wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:




Ah, true, true probably in the summer more people will come!At that moment I will do forums.. :D..


yep , so its best to wait now
but kinda keep the group alive
so people will join


I'm trying..T^T, yet failing, can you invite your friends if ou have any since your new and all


i will once i get more buddies
Posted 3/21/10


Kay awesome :D..I can't wait until lots of players join >W< ..

You must be logged in to post.