First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you tired of Kpop Artist using other Artist songs?
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Run Devil Run was just release by SNSD the song is Original by Ke$ha it's not the first SNSD song copy off someone and T-ARA I Go Crazy Because of You sounds like Britney Spear is sing the herself. Plus other Kpop Artist too. Is getting annoying to you? It's like Kpop is losing it's originality.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
er.. the song run devil run is originally by snsd, kesha's version is not the original one
and it's not only in korea, in many other countries they copy songs from other artists
Posted 3/19/10
Isn't that illegal?
Posted 3/19/10

Katana-chan wrote:

er.. the song run devil run is originally by snsd, kesha's version is not the original one
and it's not only in korea, in many other countries they copy songs from other artists


I have the CD. It came out in 2008. It's Ke$ha originally. It was her demo and she wrote.

Yes it's get ridulous and it needs to stop.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/19/10


It’s said that this track was composed by Busbee (Boom Boom Bang), Alex James of Blur, Kalle Engstrom (contributed on Lindsay Lohan’s Speak album) and more.

Furthermore, popular American artist Ke$ha (you know, the one that brushes her teeth with jack) recorded a guide track (thereby unofficial) version, which was leaked onto Youtube in 2008. However, SNSD’s track is the official version of this production.

allkpop
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

It's like Kpop is losing it's originality.


Korean artist aren't copying. Your just referring to mainstream Kpop.

I don't see how this is getting annoying , this stuff happens all the time with anime and people still seem to enjoy it. Its bound for at least everyone in the Kpop industry to copy at least someone or their idol.

P.S : you should look at the other side of the story. Its netizens who are always picky with the music and think they can always find a way to make everyone's idol into a copier.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
^

true true
Posted 3/19/10

Katana-chan wrote:



It’s said that this track was composed by Busbee (Boom Boom Bang), Alex James of Blur, Kalle Engstrom (contributed on Lindsay Lohan’s Speak album) and more.

Furthermore, popular American artist Ke$ha (you know, the one that brushes her teeth with jack) recorded a guide track (thereby unofficial) version, which was leaked onto Youtube in 2008. However, SNSD’s track is the official version of this production.

allkpop


It's still was made by Ke$ha first. Stop being stupid. She wrote it. It's her's don't care who release it. She is the own of the song because she wrote it. SNSD did not write it. AllKpop didn't write and give to SNSD so they have no say so in the matter.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

divaroxy wrote:

Run Devil Run was just release by SNSD the song is Original by Ke$ha it's not the first SNSD song copy off someone and T-ARA I Go Crazy Because of You sounds like Britney Spear is sing the herself. Plus other Kpop Artist too. Is getting annoying to you? It's like Kpop is losing it's originality.


I don't think Britney spears can sound like 6 people :3.
-------------
no its not annoying to me, Since when has it been said it was loosing originality?
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10


*sigh* you're the one being stupid.
this is just a guide track
she didn't write the song her self: Busbee, Alex James, Kalle Engstrom, and other composers collaborated to create this song
SM bought it and SNSD is the official releaser
end of discussion

Posted 3/19/10

Katana-chan wrote:



*sigh* you're the one being stupid.
this is just a guide track
she didn't write the song her self: Busbee, Alex James, Kalle Engstrom, and other composers collaborated to create this song
SM bought it and SNSD is the official releaser
end of discussion



I guess you don't know the different between Composer and Lyricist. So it makes no sense talking to you.
Posted 3/19/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Katana-chan wrote:



It’s said that this track was composed by Busbee (Boom Boom Bang), Alex James of Blur, Kalle Engstrom (contributed on Lindsay Lohan’s Speak album) and more.

Furthermore, popular American artist Ke$ha (you know, the one that brushes her teeth with jack) recorded a guide track (thereby unofficial) version, which was leaked onto Youtube in 2008. However, SNSD’s track is the official version of this production.

allkpop


It's still was made by Ke$ha first. Stop being stupid. She wrote it. It's her's don't care who release it. She is the own of the song because she wrote it. SNSD did not write it. AllKpop didn't write and give to SNSD so they have no say so in the matter.


Ke$ha did not write that song. It's not even hers. She just sang it first. She may have released it as a pre-debut demo, but it's not hers. She posted it up thinking it was hers, but it's not. SNSD released the official *and legal* version of the song, but they just didn't release it first.

Instead of insulting others, why don't you try to do research to not make yourself look like an idiot? It doesn't hurt to open a new tab and go to Google and type in "Run Devi Run wiki". But I guess it is for you so, to make your life easier, here.
Posted 3/19/10
.

and i have the CD. So you telling me the CD is wrong. I don't believe everything posted on wikipedia. Wikipedia posted many people was dead and that wasn't the false info.
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:
I have the CD. It came out in 2008. It's Ke$ha originally. It was her demo and she wrote.

It's still was made by Ke$ha first. Stop being stupid. She wrote it. It's her's don't care who release it. She is the own of the song because she wrote it.

and i have the CD. So you telling me the CD is wrong. I don't believe everything posted on wikipedia. Wikipedia posted many people was dead and that wasn't the false info.


Woah. But Ke$ha debuted in 2009, and her first album was released in 2009.
Would you mind saying what the CD was called?

She did it as a demo track anyway, which means she wasn't the songwriter.
Right now Wikipedia is the only source with any information whatsoever and it does say the songwriters were Busbee, Alex James and Kalle Engstrom.

'Songwriter' may refer to a lyricist or a composer, but it doesn't tell you what they were exactly.

Either way, SNSD have the legal rights, and Ke$ha neither wrote the song nor owns it.

You do realise that song rights can be bought from writers? I mean, just because they wrote it doesn't mean they own the song.
17452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Online
Posted 3/19/10
1. It's not COPY OFF
2. Kesha made the DEMO.. SM had it first
3. There will always be songs that sound similar..

Why do I always see you hating everyone =.=.. it's not right..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.