First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
The City
Posted 3/19/10

LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "This is the first time I've ever actually been out on a date with a girl because I was to busy studying and just trying to get by.... why am I telling you Diamond you don't want to hear about my problems."


Diamond:I see,*Thinkes*


Lloyd: "Its been an hour and half there shes not coming its all right cant blame her she does not want to be married to an geek besides I've never meet her and just the fact that she was going to be forced to marry me...."(Gets a little depressed again)


Diamond:She is comming and I see Lloyd-sensei um...Her name is Blossom the young and beautiful girl....
Posted 3/19/10
Lloyd: "Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I'm leaving you want me to walk you home?"
Posted 3/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "This is the first time I've ever actually been out on a date with a girl because I was to busy studying and just trying to get by.... why am I telling you Diamond you don't want to hear about my problems."


Diamond:I see,*Thinkes*


Lloyd: "Its been an hour and half there shes not coming its all right cant blame her she does not want to be married to an geek besides I've never meet her and just the fact that she was going to be forced to marry me...."(Gets a little depressed again)


Diamond:She is comming and I see Lloyd-sensei um...Her name is Blossom the young and beautiful girl....


(CANT STOP DOING IT I'm really sorry but I'm not good at that at all lol)
Posted 3/19/10

LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "This is the first time I've ever actually been out on a date with a girl because I was to busy studying and just trying to get by.... why am I telling you Diamond you don't want to hear about my problems."


Diamond:I see,*Thinkes*


Lloyd: "Its been an hour and half there shes not coming its all right cant blame her she does not want to be married to an geek besides I've never meet her and just the fact that she was going to be forced to marry me...."(Gets a little depressed again)


Diamond:She is comming and I see Lloyd-sensei um...Her name is Blossom the young and beautiful girl....


(CANT STOP DOING IT I'm really sorry but I'm not good at that at all lol)


(IT"S OKAY!!!!!! YOU DO NEED QOUTE IF U WANNA????)
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10

LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I'm leaving you want me to walk you home?"


Diamond:Your welcome and I see and Sure

Blossom:*Walk in* I'm sorry for been late,I was busy with stuff*Looks at Lloyd and Diamond*
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I'm leaving you want me to walk you home?"


Diamond:Your welcome and I see and Sure

Blossom:*Walk in* I'm sorry for been late,I was busy with stuff*Looks at Lloyd and Diamond*


Lloyd: "It's no problem please have a seat(turning red)"
Posted 3/19/10

LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I'm leaving you want me to walk you home?"


Diamond:Your welcome and I see and Sure

Blossom:*Walk in* I'm sorry for been late,I was busy with stuff*Looks at Lloyd and Diamond*


Lloyd: "It's no problem please have a seat(turning red)"


Blossom:Thank for understanding *bow* Okay *Smiles and take a seat* Ah,Dia-chii do you wanna join us?

Diamond:No thank,I have to go home and get some rest and go to school tomorrow

Blossom:Oh I see

Diamond:*Nod and walk out of the door and headed home*
Posted 3/19/10
Lloyd: "So its been a long time has it not, your not dyeing your hair anymore?"
Posted 3/19/10

LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "So its been a long time has it not, your not dyeing your hair anymore?"


Blossom:Yup Lloyd *Smiles softly*,Yeah *Giggles*
Posted 3/20/10


Lloyd: "How have you been Blossom?"
Posted 3/21/10

LargeLloyd wrote:



Lloyd: "How have you been Blossom?"


Blossom:I have been Good and Fine Too and you?
Posted 3/21/10
Lloyd: "Been studying and teaching I love it though."
Posted 3/21/10

LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Been studying and teaching I love it though."


Blossom:That good to hear and i see *Giggles*
Posted 3/21/10

Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Been studying and teaching I love it though."


Blossom:That good to hear and i see *Giggles*


Lloyd: "But other then that how are you?"
Posted 3/21/10

LargeLloyd wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


LargeLloyd wrote:

Lloyd: "Been studying and teaching I love it though."


Blossom:That good to hear and i see *Giggles*


Lloyd: "But other then that how are you?"


Blossom:*Smiles sweetly at Lloyd* Hmm.*Gigles* Ah,I'm good
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.