First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG the diner
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light: *ribs shatter*


Dark:Good *Looks around* Where is that boy? *
Amu Kuran:Stop it dark!
Dark:No!
Amu Kuran:Stop! stop! Stop! stop! Stop! Brother!
Dark:Shut up!
Amu Kuran:No!
Natsume:*Appear*
Dark:Finally Natsume
Natsume:Yeah
Dark:Go to my beloved sister and do something to get her memory easer about Light
NatsumeFine
(you can roleplay Natsume now)
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light: *ribs shatter*


Dark:Good *Looks around* Where is that boy? *
Amu Kuran:Stop it dark!
Dark:No!
Amu Kuran:Stop! stop! Stop! stop! Stop! Brother!
Dark:Shut up!
Amu Kuran:No!
Natsume:*Appear*
Dark:Finally Natsume
Natsume:Yeah
Dark:Go to my beloved sister and do something to get her memory easer about Light
NatsumeFine
(you can roleplay Natsume now)


Natsume: *walks over to Amu* huh. are you Rosabellas sister(he is Rosabellas BF)
Posted 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Looks at Natsume* Yes am I and why do you ask?(Cool...) and what race are u?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Looks at Natsume* Yes am I and why do you ask?(Cool...) and what race are u?


I am another Vampire. I am engadged with your sister
Posted 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I am another Vampire. I am engadged with your sister


Amu Kuran:I see and cong to you but how is that my big sis get a bf and I don't get a bf *crossed her arm and pouting* ....*Started thinking about when Zayo kissed her* So you are going to be a prince right?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I am another Vampire. I am engadged with your sister


Amu Kuran:I see and cong to you but how is that my big sis get a bf and I don't get a bf *crossed her arm and pouting* ....*Started thinking about when Zayo kissed her* So you are going to be a prince right?


I never thought of that wait Rosabella isa princess
Posted 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I never thought of that wait Rosabella isa princess


I see and Yeah Rosabella is the vampire princess of pureblood. *Smiles* wait Rosabella did tell that she is a princess?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



I never thought of that wait Rosabella isa princess


I see and Yeah Rosabella is the vampire princess of pureblood. *Smiles* wait Rosabella did tell that she is a princess?


No.
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



No.


Amu Kuran:I see and why are you engadged with my big sis? *Smiles at Natsume *
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



No.


Amu Kuran:I see and why are you engadged with my big sis? *Smiles at Natsume *


Natsume: cuz i luv hert
Posted 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: cuz i luv hert


Amu Kuran:I see then *Smiles* hehe but this it's unfair that my big sis have bf and i don't have bf *Pouting again*
Dark:*Looks at Light* .....Hm....Do you even remeber our father?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: cuz i luv hert


Amu Kuran:I see then *Smiles* hehe but this it's unfair that my big sis have bf and i don't have bf *Pouting again*
Dark:*Looks at Light* .....Hm....Do you even remeber our father?

Natsume: she is older
Light: i was tooken away i did not remember anything *has flashback*
Posted 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Natsume: she is older
Light: i was tooken away i did not remember anything *has flashback*


Amu Kuran:That is right cause she the 1st daugther of Brianna and Zack Kuran and I'm the 2nd daugther of Brianna and Zack Kuran *Sighs*
Dark:I see hm....did you have flashback?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Natsume: she is older
Light: i was tooken away i did not remember anything *has flashback*


Amu Kuran:That is right cause she the 1st daugther of Brianna and Zack Kuran and I'm the 2nd daugther of Brianna and Zack Kuran *Sighs*
Dark:I see hm....did you have flashback?


Light: I did. he is looking at you like you are a disgrace the he finds out you are not his son. you or not my brother, i will not feel guilty doing this *tackles dark and consistisley punches dark*
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Light: I did. he is looking at you like you are a disgrace the he finds out you are not his son. you or not my brother, i will not feel guilty doing this *tackles dark and consistisley punches dark*

Dark:I see.seen like Brainna was lieing about me hehe,hmm...I seen then.lol haha *Laughs and faint*
Amu Kuran:*Stare at Natsume* can you tell me how you meet my big sis?
Dark:*uncounious*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.