First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG the diner
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/15/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Zack Kuran:Hehe I suddenly came back to life form A strange lady so yeah and It's nice to see you Light my son
Amu Kuran:*Stop running and saw Zack and frezze for moment* Daddy....
Zack Kuran:*Looks at Amu* Yes Daugther It's me
Amu Kuran:Daddy! I miss you so much! *Rans to Zack and hugs him*
Zack Kuran:*Smiles down at Amu* Gomen.
Amu Kuran:It's okay
Zack Kuran:Hm..*Looks at Light*


Light: I am sorry but i do not now you so get off me *runs*. *throws Kunai in Zacks leg*
Posted 4/15/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light: I am sorry but i do not now you so get off me *runs*. *throws Kunai in Zacks leg*


Zack:It okay but ....
Amu Kuran:*Looks at Zack* daddy are you okay?
Zack:Yeah
Amu Kuran:I will be back *Chase after Lights* Otouto-chan! Wait!
Zack:Weird...
Rosabella:*Sighs and goes over to Natsume* I'm teird now *Lean her Head on Natsume shoulder*

Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Light: I am sorry but i do not now you so get off me *runs*. *throws Kunai in Zacks leg*


Zack:It okay but ....
Amu Kuran:*Looks at Zack* daddy are you okay?
Zack:Yeah
Amu Kuran:I will be back *Chase after Lights* Otouto-chan! Wait!
Zack:Weird...
Rosabella:*Sighs and goes over to Natsume* I'm teird now *Lean her Head on Natsume shoulder*



Natsume: You said were over. so we are *goes in to his ca and drives away*
Posted 4/16/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: You said were over. so we are *goes in to his ca and drives away*


Rosabella:Um...Yeah but. Natsume...*See Natsume get in his car and drives away* I can't let you hurt my Otouto-chan, That why. *Sighs and sat in the concer and put her back against the wall* What am I going to do now? *Put her keenls to her chest* So much for my happy ending *Started to cry a little*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: You said were over. so we are *goes in to his ca and drives away*


Rosabella:Um...Yeah but. Natsume...*See Natsume get in his car and drives away* I can't let you hurt my Otouto-chan, That why. *Sighs and sat in the concer and put her back against the wall* What am I going to do now? *Put her keenls to her chest* So much for my happy ending *Started to cry a little*


Natsume: *parks the car and makes out in it with another girl*
Posted 4/16/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: *parks the car and makes out in it with another girl*


Rosabella:*Gots up* I shall take a walk *Headed out of the dinner room and takes walks*
Amu Kuran:Otouto-chan! Light! *Still chase after Light*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Natsume: *parks the car and makes out in it with another girl*


Rosabella:*Gots up* I shall take a walk *Headed out of the dinner room and takes walks*
Amu Kuran:Otouto-chan! Light! *Still chase after Light*


light: *turns to shadow*
Posted 4/16/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

[


light: *turns to shadow*


Amu Kuran:*Trap over something and gets up* Otouto-chan! *Inhale* Where are you now?
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

[


light: *turns to shadow*


Amu Kuran:*Trap over something and gets up* Otouto-chan! *Inhale* Where are you now?


Light: Mercy
Mercy: Yes Light?
Light: Let's go
Mercy but why?
Light:...
Posted 4/19/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Brushes herself* Otouto-chan!!!!!!!!!!...*Rans and try to find Light*
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Brushes herself* Otouto-chan!!!!!!!!!!...*Rans and try to find Light*


TO BE CONTINUED AT HOUSE...
Posted 4/21/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Brushes herself* Otouto-chan!!!!!!!!!!...*Rans and try to find Light*


TO BE CONTINUED AT HOUSE...


OKAY....
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Brushes herself* Otouto-chan!!!!!!!!!!...*Rans and try to find Light*


TO BE CONTINUED AT HOUSE...


OKAY....


(quote me ther please
Posted 4/22/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:



Amu Kuran:*Brushes herself* Otouto-chan!!!!!!!!!!...*Rans and try to find Light*


TO BE CONTINUED AT HOUSE...


OKAY....


(quote me ther please


(Okay and Sure)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.