First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [SC-R2] - [Roleplay]
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Nagihiko: Amu-chan! Rima-chan! You're here too...? -walks over-


Rima:*blushes a bit but pouts*What are you doing here?


Nagihiko: I was just, walking aroumd, and I saw Amu-chan and you here~ ^^



Rima:*says in sarcastic tone* Yeah sure you were just walking around* *


Seriously...I was. ^^;



Rima: Whatever...
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Nagihiko: Amu-chan! Rima-chan! You're here too...? -walks over-


Rima:*blushes a bit but pouts*What are you doing here?


Nagihiko: I was just, walking aroumd, and I saw Amu-chan and you here~ ^^



Rima:*says in sarcastic tone* Yeah sure you were just walking around* *


Seriously...I was. ^^;



Rima: Whatever...




Nagihiko: -sigh-
So what is this love problem you're having..?
I'll help you if you need it.
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Nagihiko: Amu-chan! Rima-chan! You're here too...? -walks over-


Rima:*blushes a bit but pouts*What are you doing here?


Nagihiko: I was just, walking aroumd, and I saw Amu-chan and you here~ ^^



Rima:*says in sarcastic tone* Yeah sure you were just walking around* *


Seriously...I was. ^^;



Rima: Whatever...




Nagihiko: -sigh-
So what is this love problem you're having..?
I'll help you if you need it.


Rima:*blushes a little* I-I was actually asking Amu-Chan. I-I don't need your help or opinon.....
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:

Nagihiko: Amu-chan! Rima-chan! You're here too...? -walks over-


Rima:*blushes a bit but pouts*What are you doing here?


Nagihiko: I was just, walking aroumd, and I saw Amu-chan and you here~ ^^



Rima:*says in sarcastic tone* Yeah sure you were just walking around* *


Seriously...I was. ^^;



Rima: Whatever...




Nagihiko: -sigh-
So what is this love problem you're having..?
I'll help you if you need it.


Rima:*blushes a little* I-I was actually asking Amu-Chan. I-I don't need your help or opinon.....


Nagihiko: Ah. Okay. Whatever you need, I'll be there for you~
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10


Rima:I'm in love with someone!
There I said it....
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:I'm in love with someone!
There I said it....


-smiles and chuckles-
Well good look!

-cell phone rings-

Hello...?

-makes weird face-

Eh?

Oh no.

Oh no.

-whispers- I can't go...now...I'm with Amu-chan, and Rima-chan!

I understand.

-hangs up-

I got to go, now. Bye-bye!
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10


Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*


Nagihiko: -running home-

-thinking to himself-

Not another recital...
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*


Nagihiko: -running home-

-thinking to himself-

Not another recital...


Rima: *Still follows**thinks-Where is he going?*
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10 , edited 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*


Nagihiko: -running home-

-thinking to himself-

Not another recital...


Rima: *Still follows**thinks-Where is he going?*


Nagihiko: -runs into stage building and runs down stairs and into room-

Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
Nagihiko: -quickly changes into Nadeshiko and peeks out of door and sprints out of room un noticed-
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*


Nagihiko: -running home-

-thinking to himself-

Not another recital...


Rima: *Still follows**thinks-Where is he going?*


Nagihiko: -runs into stage building and runs down stairs and into room-



Rima:What the heck..?*notices a poster* Huh?
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10 , edited 3/21/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


NadeshikoChii wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:



Rima:* * Whats he up to...*decides to follow him*


Nagihiko: -running home-

-thinking to himself-

Not another recital...


Rima: *Still follows**thinks-Where is he going?*


Nagihiko: -runs into stage building and runs down stairs and into room-



Rima:What the heck..?*notices a poster* Huh?


Nadeshiko: -walks onto stage and starts to dance-
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
-finishes and runs back into room-
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/23/10


Rima:*watches* S-Sugoi....*when the dance is finished* Where is he?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.