Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
US healthcare bill
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/4/10
Thank you digs, but the 17 amendment was start of this cancer. Basically state pretty much lost there rights after passage. Some person bride his way to a Senate seat or almost bought one. I would have to look it up and I have to go. Guess, which state that was?
Posted 4/4/10

digs wrote:

By Great Republic she means the nation, not the Republican party. The United States is a Republic. However, we have lost when it comes to representation. The majority of America didn't want this, the Democrat party lied and bribed to pass it. They will pay in November dearly. This is horrible reform and it is being shoved down our throats against our will. Such an incompetent and arrogant president we have.
However, when the Republicans are unanimous at opposing the Democrats, we can see just who were being bias while refused to even consider the other side of the perspective; those who elected their president for exactly what he sat out to do in 2008(citation). And I don't even need to read into much of any great "public affair" in order for me to know that, which was exactly what the Republicans did to the Democratic proposal on health care reform.

Therefore if anything, it was the Republicans who greatly misrepresented the majority consent. When it was none other than the majority voters that wanted a health care reform in the first place with their votes.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

DomFortress wrote:


digs wrote:

By Great Republic she means the nation, not the Republican party. The United States is a Republic. However, we have lost when it comes to representation. The majority of America didn't want this, the Democrat party lied and bribed to pass it. They will pay in November dearly. This is horrible reform and it is being shoved down our throats against our will. Such an incompetent and arrogant president we have.
However, when the Republicans are unanimous at opposing the Democrats, we can see just who were being bias while refused to even consider the other side of the perspective; those who elected their president for exactly what he sat out to do in 2008(citation). And I don't even need to read into much of any great "public affair" in order for me to know that, which was exactly what the Republicans did to the Democratic proposal on health care reform.

Therefore if anything, it was the Republicans who greatly misrepresented the majority consent. When it was none other than the majority voters that wanted a health care reform in the first place with their votes.


People didn't elect him based on one issue. Obama played off of Bush's unpopularity. He can speak and he wasn't Bush, so therefore he won. If you look at Obama's popularity right now it is on the decline, some sources report him being way behind with the majority opposing him. He may have ran on that in the campaign, but American's don't want it. This does not justify what our representatives cursed us with. As the Republicans are saying, we need to "repeal and replace."

You can't justify or spin the fact that America doesn't want this. The vote was completely partisan with the only bi-partisan thing being opposing unanimously by Republicans along with roughly 30 Democrats. There are special deals, bribes, and legislation that was snuck into the bill. This whole process was dastardly and wicked on the hand of the Democrats. In the liberal state of Massachusetts they elected a Republican senator largely because even they didn't want this healthcare plan and to remove the Democrats super-majority in the Senate. The Democrats didn't listen to America, they betrayed their constituents in favor of blatantly partisan politics and bribes. The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. You may personally be liberal and personally support the basic idea of this legislation, and that's fine. However, there is no justifying what the Democrats did.
Posted 4/4/10

digs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


digs wrote:

By Great Republic she means the nation, not the Republican party. The United States is a Republic. However, we have lost when it comes to representation. The majority of America didn't want this, the Democrat party lied and bribed to pass it. They will pay in November dearly. This is horrible reform and it is being shoved down our throats against our will. Such an incompetent and arrogant president we have.
However, when the Republicans are unanimous at opposing the Democrats, we can see just who were being bias while refused to even consider the other side of the perspective; those who elected their president for exactly what he sat out to do in 2008(citation). And I don't even need to read into much of any great "public affair" in order for me to know that, which was exactly what the Republicans did to the Democratic proposal on health care reform.

Therefore if anything, it was the Republicans who greatly misrepresented the majority consent. When it was none other than the majority voters that wanted a health care reform in the first place with their votes.


People didn't elect him based on one issue. Obama played off of Bush's unpopularity. He can speak and he wasn't Bush, so therefore he won. If you look at Obama's popularity right now it is on the decline, some sources report him being way behind with the majority opposing him. He may have ran on that in the campaign, but American's don't want it. This does not justify what our representatives cursed us with. As the Republicans are saying, we need to "repeal and replace."

You can't justify or spin the fact that America doesn't want this. The vote was completely partisan with the only bi-partisan thing being opposing unanimously by Republicans along with roughly 30 Democrats. There are special deals, bribes, and legislation that was snuck into the bill. This whole process was dastardly and wicked on the hand of the Democrats. In the liberal state of Massachusetts they elected a Republican senator largely because even they didn't want this healthcare plan and to remove the Democrats super-majority in the Senate. The Democrats didn't listen to America, they betrayed their constituents in favor of blatantly partisan politics and bribes. The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. You may personally be liberal and personally support the basic idea of this legislation, and that's fine. However, there is no justifying what the Democrats did.
Then I implore you to prove your claim using only the 2300 pages long health care reform bill itself, the same one that you and the Republicans refused to read just because TL;DR. Otherwise STFU, when you can either reference the actual 25 pages long CBO report on the bill or the 153 pages long reconciliation bill.
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
Digs your brighter than I! Thank you for cleaning up my Foe Pal about (Republic) It going to be up to people like you to get this train wreck cleaned up or it may be better to bail.
Posted 4/8/10

tarakelly wrote:

Digs your brighter than I! Thank you for cleaning up my Foe Pal about (Republic) It going to be up to people like you to get this train wreck cleaned up or it may be better to bail.
I beg to differ, for he hasn't clear up anything.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

DomFortress wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

Digs your brighter than I! Thank you for cleaning up my Foe Pal about (Republic) It going to be up to people like you to get this train wreck cleaned up or it may be better to bail.
I beg to differ, for he hasn't clear up anything.


I have explained how Democrats abused democracy against the will of the people. You haven't addressed that fact in all the posts I have asked you too. This bill is bad and unwanted yet we are stuck with it because of wretched Democrats and their partisanship.
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
Dom Fortress Look you are a Hard Liberal and the no hope for you. To exchange ideals that so rapped up in emotions your D.O.A.
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
I think but dam I can't type when I read what I have written i need to walk away and look at it again. because what thought I put down has so many holes and half way typed ideals. I am my own worst enemy
Posted 4/8/10

digs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

Digs your brighter than I! Thank you for cleaning up my Foe Pal about (Republic) It going to be up to people like you to get this train wreck cleaned up or it may be better to bail.
I beg to differ, for he hasn't clear up anything.


I have explained how Democrats abused democracy against the will of the people. You haven't addressed that fact in all the posts I have asked you too. This bill is bad and unwanted yet we are stuck with it because of wretched Democrats and their partisanship.
Nope, all you did was repeating your old claims about the bills without facts, while throwing mud at the Democrats without justification of your entitlement claims. All the while this was your strongest supporter:

tarakelly wrote:

Dom Fortress Look you are a Hard Liberal and the no hope for you. To exchange ideals that so rapped up in emotions your D.O.A.
And even she can't keep it up:

tarakelly wrote:

I think but dam I can't type when I read what I have written i need to walk away and look at it again. because what thought I put down has so many holes and half way typed ideals. I am my own worst enemy

Furthermore, I only have your rhetoric as a Republican supporter as proof for my claim. Therefore it's you who needs to explain himself.
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
By the way Republican or Democrat I do not care for either. I am a independent that wish for most government to disappear. By the way computers calculators were not around. Slide rules where allowed trig have you every written out work order that may have a 100 page's to it longhand? So your company can bill million plus dollars on repair replacement of electronics that blown up by a Lighten strike. Man I hated with a passion, from the CEO to accounting would want to know what was all done. Filling it out after 40 hour of no stop work in triplicate. Me brain injury and cough up blood sometime. Bite me
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
Get out press for more money to print. When getting this heath care will 80 thousand dollar car , that welfare recipient gets out of to get free medical care you got to be kidding. My mistake that happens already it just going to get bigger. so hat in hand can we beg the Chinese to loan use couple of trillion to do this. By the way they are a world power if not the world power. We owe 5 to 6 trillion it there money why should we care. Will just fill bankruptcy and all will be forgiven.
Posted 4/8/10
Who are Sarah Palin and the Tea Party Nation, with their rhetoric of even more scare tactics but no realistic solutions nor insights. Truly these "independents" are even more radical than their Republican allies, and it's just a ploy to undermine independent voters with even more entitlement claims.
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
I really do not care for her much, but compared most people she done more than I will ever do. mother of five Governor of state she better fit to president than Bozo
53810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 4/8/10
I really do not care for her much. She a Republican to much MS NBC will cause (brain farts) Tea Party I have herd of nothing special about them. They tend to be peaceful unlike most Green Peace, PETA The former Acorn mostly far right groups to most of them (the means justifies the end) You might feel that tingle up your leg with news outlets you pay attention to. The only thin I want to see is the Fair Tax passed and dump the IRS.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.