First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Are You A New Roleplayer?
Legend
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Magical Land of W...
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
This is where all the ones who are New to roleplay can start out. I will help you along the way to learn different ways to roleplay and to improve. Start here and ill explain things as we move along [:--Mikiyo
Legend
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Magical Land of W...
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
; Mikiyo Smiles brightly as she slips on a pair of Shoes and walks out the door. She looks up at the sky as it is bright and sunny and walks down the dirt road that leads to the lake; " What a nice day today.. I wonder who i will meet this time.."
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
Okay i made a thing now what O.O
Legend
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Magical Land of W...
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
Alright, See my first post that deals with me roleplaying. Think of something thatll go around with what i said, Anything. Something that your character may be doing. Try to be slightly detailed, Such as if shes smiling, happy, what emotion her eyes may be giving. Where shes going. And if you wish to speak just put in qoutes what your character will say. kay
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
k i did
Legend
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Magical Land of W...
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
okay now since your not exactly use to roleplaying and replying as fast. try to check the Froum regulary. And learn from how we roleplay and read everything THroughly. It will teach yourself hwo to roleplay and give you iideas of waysd to say things. Just have fun with it
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
k i will
Posted 3/31/10
umm... ok I'm really really new to roleplay ^^ >.~ so wat do I do after I make a character thingy?? likw hwich forum do I go to and stuff O.O
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:

umm... ok I'm really really new to roleplay ^^ >.~ so wat do I do after I make a character thingy?? likw hwich forum do I go to and stuff O.O


okay soo you can go to and forum like the forum with demons and other creatures and you pretty much are in a huge castle and you can go anywhere that you would find in a house...and just read what other people are saying and if you like know what they are talking about just jump in and stuff....you can go to pretty much any of the forums to talk to people and stuff jump in on conversations or introduce yourself and make new friends
Posted 3/31/10

Leinya wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

umm... ok I'm really really new to roleplay ^^ >.~ so wat do I do after I make a character thingy?? likw hwich forum do I go to and stuff O.O


okay soo you can go to and forum like the forum with demons and other creatures and you pretty much are in a huge castle and you can go anywhere that you would find in a house...and just read what other people are saying and if you like know what they are talking about just jump in and stuff....you can go to pretty much any of the forums to talk to people and stuff jump in on conversations or introduce yourself and make new friends


oh i see I see, I'll try, thnx ^^
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:


Leinya wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

umm... ok I'm really really new to roleplay ^^ >.~ so wat do I do after I make a character thingy?? likw hwich forum do I go to and stuff O.O


okay soo you can go to and forum like the forum with demons and other creatures and you pretty much are in a huge castle and you can go anywhere that you would find in a house...and just read what other people are saying and if you like know what they are talking about just jump in and stuff....you can go to pretty much any of the forums to talk to people and stuff jump in on conversations or introduce yourself and make new friends


oh i see I see, I'll try, thnx ^^


ill help you dont worry ive only been rping for like 2 months soo i know how it is it gets really easy
Posted 3/31/10


yay, thnx well if you've been doing it for two whole months it must be fun ^^ but thnx, you become my sempai in RPing then lol X3 plz teach me well *bows*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:



yay, thnx well if you've been doing it for two whole months it must be fun ^^ but thnx, you become my sempai in RPing then lol X3 plz teach me well *bows*


okie dokie...and it is...its super fun
Posted 3/31/10

also one more thing, wats the time period (like wat year??) in the RP??
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:


also one more thing, wats the time period (like wat year??) in the RP??


like i guess its sort of a mix between real life time and like more modern like when there were rulers and castles stuff like that mainly just the fashion is better like there are no cars or phones or anything like that
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.