First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
★...Invite and Get an AVI...★
Posted 8/25/10

kawai-Konan wrote:

Name: Tammy
Proof.

Text on the avi: Key To My Heart
Picture(anime or not an anime) Non Anime...(mind if ask for a shinee member ?)


kekeke no problem you want Key right?
Posted 8/25/10

tazanitachi wrote:

name: Taz
proof:

Text on the avi: LuciferHolic
Picture: anime


do you want a shinee memebr too? mind telling me who you want ^^
Posted 8/25/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


kawai-Konan wrote:

Name: Tammy
Proof.

Text on the avi: Key To My Heart
Picture(anime or not an anime) Non Anime...(mind if ask for a shinee member ?)


kekeke no problem you want Key right?


hehe~~preferably..buhh dont mind if its any other shinee member~~
Posted 8/25/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


tazanitachi wrote:

name: Taz
proof:

Text on the avi: LuciferHolic
Picture: anime


do you want a shinee memebr too? mind telling me who you want ^^


yepp~i don't mind if it's either Taemin or Minho ^_^

Posted 8/26/10

tazanitachi wrote:


SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


tazanitachi wrote:

name: Taz
proof:

Text on the avi: LuciferHolic
Picture: anime


do you want a shinee memebr too? mind telling me who you want ^^


yepp~i don't mind if it's either Taemin or Minho ^_^



Here you are ^^ Hope you use it ^^

Posted 8/26/10

kawai-Konan wrote:

Name: Tammy
Proof.

Text on the avi: Key To My Heart
Picture(anime or not an anime) Non Anime...(mind if ask for a shinee member ?)


Here you are ^^ Enjoy your avi ^^

Posted 8/26/10

SweeTeddy_Bear wrote:


kawai-Konan wrote:

Name: Tammy
Proof.

Text on the avi: Key To My Heart
Picture(anime or not an anime) Non Anime...(mind if ask for a shinee member ?)


Here you are ^^ Enjoy your avi ^^



LUVV IT!! THANKYOUHH!!! xx
Posted 8/26/10


oh wow! thankyouu~~i'll deff use it! xx

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.