First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Asians being attacked in school, school administrater
Posted 3/22/10
....Nice to see the thread is off to a good start.
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10

bendle wrote:

i dont hold anything against anyone, i dont frequent these boards so i would have no idea how good of a mod you are. but that doesnt mean dont try to get better. you applied for the job, dont be an ass about it.


I wasn't trying to be an ass, if that was the way I came off then I'm sorry. As you said before, I wasn't thinking before I posted. As a teenager I have much to learn, but I thank you for being understanding.

As for the user that called me a hypocrite, most human begins are. Not excluding you.
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mars
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
this sounds like my school
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Europe, Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
those asian students must have been acting cocky thats why they were attacked
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
.....but....Asian's r awesome!!
17060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
An unusual incident..perhaps something triggered it before the event took place
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Deltadestiny wrote:

An unusual incident..perhaps something triggered it before the event took place


yeah....maybe somehow....nothing happens without a reason...
Posted 3/22/10
Whats sickening is that NO MAJOR NEWS OUTLET has reported any of this other than local newspapers.
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
personally i cant stand bullying or assaults... with or without reason
if it were me I'll pound those b*tches back if they dare bully me...
yeah im the evil quiet girl you see in scary movies. BE WARNED!


sorry I'm usually not like this but I think its fun bullying back a bully !
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 3/22/10

classickxD wrote:

Whats sickening is that NO MAJOR NEWS OUTLET has reported any of this other than local newspapers.


dude I have to agree with you. this is clearly a hate crime so why am I not seeing more news about this.seriously who is proud that they got a group of 40 people just to beat up on one person just because you don't like their race.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10

LosingOrbit wrote:



I've been through this before, I'm not a good mod, etc. Attacking me isn't going to work. You know very well what I was trying to say, but I suppose there is no excuse for that word, and there's no point in attempting to correct it seeing as at the end of the day you will continue to think whatever you want about me, that's fine.


It's not that I'm personally offended but there are some african americans who would find that offensive. And as a forum mod, you are like the ambassadors of this site, you represent the general attitude of this forum as you do have the most power. People see a forum mod saying stuff like that, then other members would think it would be ok to do the same. Especially since this is an Asian site, and a lot of Asians are racist to blacks, you wouldn't want the few african americans, or other ethnic groups for that matter to leave here thinking crunchyroll is racist as well.

Hmm maybe I'm in a quoting mood today so I'll quote the cheesy line from spiderman "those with great power comes great responsibility" Now watch what you say =]
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
wow that is really bad i guess the africans overpower the asians alot
i'm glad that doesn't happen in my school since lots of asians r really popular
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
plain racist huh.........we had mild cases like that in my previous skl..nd gues wut??..we were da ones in custodyy
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Retards asians are okay and so are african american but those set of people not described or sentenced by they're race are retarded.Well I'm brown neuteral times still retards.
Posted 3/22/10

Neglister wrote:

those asian students must have been acting cocky thats why they were attacked

Did this conclusion from your guessing or you know the truth ?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.