First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [V-R] - [RP Characters - choose]
Posted 3/22/10
Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Len? :3
Posted 3/23/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Len? :3


Accepted
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Len? :3


Accepted


thanks! and can i be a mod?
Posted 3/23/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Len? :3


Accepted


thanks! and can i be a mod?


Sure
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Len? :3


Accepted


thanks! and can i be a mod?


Sure


Thanks :3
Member
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/23/10
Can i be Rin...? 8D
Posted 3/23/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:

Can i be Rin...? 8D


Accepted
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/10
Can I be Kaiko?
Moderator
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 3/24/10
Can I be teto please?
Member
2269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your Dream
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
Can i be Miki And Luka PLEASE?


Also Can i Be an Mod??
Posted 3/27/10
um......Zatsune Miku plz!
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Well...the title and description say all!

Just ask if you can be a character for the roleplay!!!


Can i be Miki she's very cute
Posted 4/3/10

great_anime wrote:

Can I be Kaiko?


Accepted
Posted 4/3/10

Hinami_1010 wrote:

Can I be teto please?


Accepted
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.