First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your character
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Okay you are either a Tamien or a Human

If you are a Tamien you make your Host bio too


Tamiens


Tamien's host:


Human:

Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10
Tamien
Name: Limia

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Group: Gifted

Personality: Outgoing, funny, clutzy

Bio: Limia came to earth upon her elder's wishes, she at first didn't want to but once she came upon the planet and claimed a human, she couldn't help but love it. Limia fell in love with the planet, and is in love with singing.

Pic:

Host

Name: Tori

Gender: Female

Age:17

Personality: Serious and shy

Bio: Tori lived with her grandparents for as long as she could remember, but she never spent time with them, she always locked herself up in her room and read, she wasn't shocked when Limia came to her and claimed her, she didn't care. She had nothing to live for before anyways.

Other:Tori can talk to Limia, and take over her voice.

Pic:
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10
Tamien

Name:Felicity
Gender:Female
Age:17
Group:Hunter
Personality:Smart,Aggressive,Confident
Bio:Felicity gladly came to earth knowing she was going to become a hunter she was excited. When she landed she took over the body of a girl with a twin. Not caring about how the other girl would react. She tried to catch Lauren but she got away. The only human to get away from her since she started hunted. Abby can sometimes take over.
Pic:


Humans
Name:Abby
Gender:Female
Age:17
Personality:Laid back,fun loving,strong willed
Bio:Abby hanging outside with her sister. She was walking around with Lauren when the Tamiens attacked. She shooked when Felicity approached her and didn't know what to. Until it was too late.
Pic:Same as Felicity

Name:Lauren
Gender:Female
Age:17
Personality:Serious,Kind,Smart
Bio:When Lauren was 15 she her sister (Abby) was taken over by a Tamien. Lauren ran away bearly escaping the Tamien. Lauren wants nothing more then to get her sister back.
Weapon:Cross bow and hidden daggers.
Pic:
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Tamien

Name:Felicity
Gender:Female
Age:17
Group:Hunter
Personality:Smart,Aggressive,Confident
Bio:Felicity gladly came to earth knowing she was going to become a hunter she was excited. When she landed she took over the body of a girl with a twin. Not caring about how the other girl would react. She tried to catch Lauren but she got away. The only human to get away from her since she started hunted. Abby can sometimes take over.
Pic:

Human

Name:Lauren
Gender:Female
Age:17
Personality:Serious,Kind,Smart
Bio:When Lauren was 15 she her sister (Abby) was taken over by a Tamien. Lauren ran away bearly escaping the Tamien. Lauren wants nothing more then to get her sister back.
Weapon:Cross bow and hidden daggers.
Pic:


Approved but make the host charactger for Felicity
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
ok
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10
Tamien
Name: Lavi
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Group: Gifted
Personality: Loveable, Mean, Kind, play boy
Bio: Lavi came to earth in order to live a normal and peaceful life. After living there for awhile he became fascinated with how the humans "art" was and decided to take part of making art.
Pic:


Host
Name: Zack
Gender: male
Age:21
Personality: Artistic, outgoing, friendly
Bio: Zack lived with his girlfriend before invasion started. A month after it started his girlfriend was taken by the Tamien and he never saw her again. He made it pretty far and still would have been human if he didn't save a child from being taken by the tamien when they found out where he was. He did not understand the Tamien but when lavi took over he did no longer fear most of the tamien since he saw that not all of them were bad and that lavi would allow him to stay intact with his body instead of getting rid of zack completely.
Other:Can control lavis thoughts causing him to say what he wants to say when needed.
Pic:
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10
Name:Neal
Gender male
Age:19
Personality: Usually is pretty quiet and wont speak unless it comes to making critical desicion. Is also has strong sense of fairness, pretty laid back, and goes with the flow He is also pretty nice to his Tamien Neo but cold to everyone he talks to if he takes over the body.
Bio:Neal became a host when he was sleep the day the Tamiens came. He didnt know was going on till he woke to a voice in his head, calling himself Neo. Neo explained every thing to him and Neal just went with the flow.


Tamien
Name:Neo
Gender:Male
Age: (earth age)19
Group: (list is in the description)
Personality:
Bio: Basically took over Neal's body when he was sleeping and now lives as him.
Pic:
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Yuki-Farron wrote:

Tamien
Name: Lavi
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Group: Gifted
Personality: Loveable, Mean, Kind, play boy
Bio: Lavi came to earth in order to live a normal and peaceful life. After living there for awhile he became fascinated with how the humans "art" was and decided to take part of making art.
Pic:


Human
Name: Zack
Gender: male
Age:21
Personality: Artistic, outgoing, friendly
Bio: Zack lived with his girlfriend before invasion started. A month after it started his girlfriend was taken by the Tamien and he never saw her again. He made it pretty far and still would have been human if he didn't save a child from being taken by the tamien when they found out where he was. He did not understand the Tamien but when lavi took over he did no longer fear most of the tamien since he saw that not all of them were bad and that lavi would allow him to stay intact with his body instead of getting rid of zack completely.
Other:Can control lavis thoughts causing him to say what he wants to say when needed.
Pic:


Make your host character for your Tamien, sorry I messed up on mine, but I edited it
Posted 3/22/10

Hollow_inside_out wrote:


Yuki-Farron wrote:

Tamien
Name: Lavi
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Group: Gifted
Personality: Loveable, Mean, Kind, play boy
Bio: Lavi came to earth in order to live a normal and peaceful life. After living there for awhile he became fascinated with how the humans "art" was and decided to take part of making art.
Pic:


Human
Name: Zack
Gender: male
Age:21
Personality: Artistic, outgoing, friendly
Bio: Zack lived with his girlfriend before invasion started. A month after it started his girlfriend was taken by the Tamien and he never saw her again. He made it pretty far and still would have been human if he didn't save a child from being taken by the tamien when they found out where he was. He did not understand the Tamien but when lavi took over he did no longer fear most of the tamien since he saw that not all of them were bad and that lavi would allow him to stay intact with his body instead of getting rid of zack completely.
Other:Can control lavis thoughts causing him to say what he wants to say when needed.
Pic:


Make your host character for your Tamien, sorry I messed up on mine, but I edited it


oh, zack is the host xD
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

buuspider wrote:

Name:Neal
Gender male
Age:19
Personality: Usually is pretty quiet and wont speak unless it comes to making critical desicion. Is also has strong sense of fairness, pretty laid back, and goes with the flow He is also pretty nice to his Tamien Neo but cold to everyone he talks to if he takes over the body.
Bio:Neal became a host when he was sleep the day the Tamiens came. He didnt know was going on till he woke to a voice in his head, calling himself Neo. Neo explained every thing to him and Neal just went with the flow.


You cant just be a host, you have to be a Tamien too.
Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Human

Name: Scynex
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Personality: Happy go lucky, serious when it matters, Leader type persona, shy when it comes to woman.
Bio: Grown up in a poor neighborhood, Scynex didn't have much to do than roam around the rampant neighborhoods in the "bad" part of town. Constantly getting into trouble for his reckless behavior he was scolded constantly and decided to run away from home. Upon running he found a group of other delinquent kids his age. He grew to like them and slowly they created a small family. Growing up together was one adventure after another until one day. All of his friends were killed in an instant and he was the only one left alive. (more into this later). He was left with nothing but loneliness. Scynex decided to go back into society and try to do something with his life. He went to high school a breezed through it, joining the kendo club and becoming the team captain in his sophomore year. He gained the ability to socialize with people again and slowly adapted to the real world again. Soon after the Tamiens attacked....
Weapon: Katana+M21 EBR(Silenced)

Pic:
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Ryokuzu wrote:

Human

Name: Scynex
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Personality: Happy go lucky, serious when it matters, Leader type persona, shy when it comes to woman.
Bio: Grown up in a poor neighborhood, Scynex didn't have much to do than roam around the rampant neighborhoods in the "bad" part of town. Constantly getting into trouble for his reckless behavior he was scolded constantly and decided to run away from home. Upon running he found a group of other delinquent kids his age. He grew to like them and slowly they created a small family. Growing up together was one adventure after another until one day. All of his friends were killed in an instant and he was the only one left alive. (more into this later). He was left with nothing but loneliness. Scynex decided to go back into society and try to do something with his life. He went to high school a breezed through it, joining the kendo club and becoming the team captain in his sophomore year. He gained the ability to socialize with people again and slowly adapted to the real world again. Soon after the Tamiens attacked....
Weapon: Katana+M21 EBR(Silenced)

Pic:



Approved

Moderator
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Hollow_inside_out wrote:


Ryokuzu wrote:

Human

Name: Scynex
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Personality: Happy go lucky, serious when it matters, Leader type persona, shy when it comes to woman.
Bio: Grown up in a poor neighborhood, Scynex didn't have much to do than roam around the rampant neighborhoods in the "bad" part of town. Constantly getting into trouble for his reckless behavior he was scolded constantly and decided to run away from home. Upon running he found a group of other delinquent kids his age. He grew to like them and slowly they created a small family. Growing up together was one adventure after another until one day. All of his friends were killed in an instant and he was the only one left alive. (more into this later). He was left with nothing but loneliness. Scynex decided to go back into society and try to do something with his life. He went to high school a breezed through it, joining the kendo club and becoming the team captain in his sophomore year. He gained the ability to socialize with people again and slowly adapted to the real world again. Soon after the Tamiens attacked....
Weapon: Katana+M21 EBR(Silenced)

Pic:



Approved



Why thank you very much
Creator
47164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Places
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

buuspider wrote:

Name:Neal
Gender male
Age:19
Personality: Usually is pretty quiet and wont speak unless it comes to making critical desicion. Is also has strong sense of fairness, pretty laid back, and goes with the flow He is also pretty nice to his Tamien Neo but cold to everyone he talks to if he takes over the body.
Bio:Neal became a host when he was sleep the day the Tamiens came. He didnt know was going on till he woke to a voice in his head, calling himself Neo. Neo explained every thing to him and Neal just went with the flow.


Tamien
Name:Neo
Gender:Male
Age: (earth age)19
Group: (list is in the description)
Personality:
Bio: Basically took over Neal's body when he was sleeping and now lives as him.
Pic:


Accepted
109836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
Tamien

Name: Chiara
Gender:Female
Age:17
Group: Hunters
Personality: stubborn and dedicated, detirmined.
Bio: Chiara came down with the task of becomming a hunter, she gladly accepted and tries her hardest to do her job.


Human

Name: Rima
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Personality: easy going and lazy.
Bio: Rima lived your adverage teenage life, but she did go to a private school. she comes out and takes control of her body from time to time. Chiara and Rima have a mental connection, so they can talk through their thoughts.
Weapon: knife in her pocket of whatever Chiara has when she takes over.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.