First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Pointless Storyline which makes no sense
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
Angel Feather - I just don't get it...LAME attempt on shounen-ai
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???
30535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
gintama has a pretty pointless plot even though its the shitz.
Posted 4/3/10
Shugo chara.
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.


It may waste time of the show but I wouldn't consider that as a pointless plot , like think of Dragon Ball Z there are tons of episodes that just have the characters thinking stratedgies but noone really consideres the WHOLE show as pointless
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.


It may waste time of the show but I wouldn't consider that as a pointless plot , like think of Dragon Ball Z there are tons of episodes that just have the characters thinking stratedgies but noone really consideres the WHOLE show as pointless


DbZ can be considered just the same. Haven't you ever heard of "All bark and no bite."? It's exactly the same. Apparently you guys think it's better to hear about actions rather than see them, All talk and no action. Also what you just said is perfect, "It may waste time of the show but..." Yup you answered yourself. It does waste time, and so wasted time never helps a plot ever. It's more exciting to see action happen and then say to yourself, "Wow that surprised the hell out of me! I see what you did there, that was impressive!", rather than have all the actions explained where nothing comes to a surprise, or sometimes after the action occurs they explain it to the point where it loses interest and you don't care. I watched that show and they over explained every single punch or kick and I just yelled out, "OKAY I GET IT, IT WASN'T EVEN THAT AMAZING, JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!!"
Also it's not necessarily that the show is pointless or the plot is pointless to begin with, it's just that after explaining every single move to the point where a single battle takes up six freaking episodes, the show begins to lose it's quality and meaning. Some people don't see it that way, but I do.
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.


It may waste time of the show but I wouldn't consider that as a pointless plot , like think of Dragon Ball Z there are tons of episodes that just have the characters thinking stratedgies but noone really consideres the WHOLE show as pointless


DbZ can be considered just the same. Haven't you ever heard of "All bark and no bite."? It's exactly the same. Apparently you guys think it's better to hear about actions rather than see them, All talk and no action. Also what you just said is perfect, "It may waste time of the show but..." Yup you answered yourself. It does waste time, and so wasted time never helps a plot ever. It's more exciting to see action happen and then say to yourself, "Wow that surprised the hell out of me! I see what you did there, that was impressive!", rather than have all the actions explained where nothing comes to a surprise, or sometimes after the action occurs they explain it to the point where it loses interest and you don't care. I watched that show and they over explained every single punch or kick and I just yelled out, "OKAY I GET IT, IT WASN'T EVEN THAT AMAZING, JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!!"
Also it's not necessarily that the show is pointless or the plot is pointless to begin with, it's just that after explaining every single move to the point where a single battle takes up six freaking episodes, the show begins to lose it's quality and meaning. Some people don't see it that way, but I do.


ok... like it does use up time and I have to agree that DBZ over uses time waaaay too much but bleach uses it for monologues and background stories not to explain moves. also another reference is death note : Light explains alot of the stuff that happens etc. so does L but this is because it's pschological so u can't necessarily single any plot that uses time to talk as a Pointless plot . also I don't think u should be referring these shows as pointless plots if the only thing that u can justify about them is they use up some air time to explain thhings
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.


It may waste time of the show but I wouldn't consider that as a pointless plot , like think of Dragon Ball Z there are tons of episodes that just have the characters thinking stratedgies but noone really consideres the WHOLE show as pointless


DbZ can be considered just the same. Haven't you ever heard of "All bark and no bite."? It's exactly the same. Apparently you guys think it's better to hear about actions rather than see them, All talk and no action. Also what you just said is perfect, "It may waste time of the show but..." Yup you answered yourself. It does waste time, and so wasted time never helps a plot ever. It's more exciting to see action happen and then say to yourself, "Wow that surprised the hell out of me! I see what you did there, that was impressive!", rather than have all the actions explained where nothing comes to a surprise, or sometimes after the action occurs they explain it to the point where it loses interest and you don't care. I watched that show and they over explained every single punch or kick and I just yelled out, "OKAY I GET IT, IT WASN'T EVEN THAT AMAZING, JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!!"
Also it's not necessarily that the show is pointless or the plot is pointless to begin with, it's just that after explaining every single move to the point where a single battle takes up six freaking episodes, the show begins to lose it's quality and meaning. Some people don't see it that way, but I do.


ok... like it does use up time and I have to agree that DBZ over uses time waaaay too much but bleach uses it for monologues and background stories not to explain moves. also another reference is death note : Light explains alot of the stuff that happens etc. so does L but this is because it's pschological so u can't necessarily single any plot that uses time to talk as a Pointless plot . also I don't think u should be referring these shows as pointless plots if the only thing that u can justify about them is they use up some air time to explain thhings


lol I will fight you all the way on this one.
The show Death Note was much more careful about it's explanations into things. It made important references that were directly to the point that served a specific relevance that was most often short and sweet. Death Note used fluidity and smoothness that allowed its explanations to be comfortable for it's audience to understand without being attacked by a barrage of facts that would make the story confusing or uncomfortable.
Bleach's scripts and information are often a huge clunky amount of information that seems to ignore direct importance. The long lengthy explanations for things that do not need a whole lot of information is seriously overbearing and annoying. A perfect example that is not directly involved with Anime is, if you were to ask me, "Hey Playingfour6andtoo, how was your day today?" Most often you would hear about what fun things I did today or what made me angry, because that is a simple way of summing up the directly relevant things that had occurred in my day. You wouldn't want to hear, "Well, today I woke up promptly at 9:30am, I then had gotten out of bed and put on some pajamas. After I had done that, I walked into the living room and turned on the heater because it was cold... etc..." This response provides information that is not necessary to hear and is completely boring. A lot of Bleach's writing, tends to have explanations that are lengthy and unnecessary just like my "Waking up at 9:30am..." explanation.
When watching the episodes of bleach and paying attention to the dialogue and story information, all I can derive from it is that the writers do not know how to write a proper and captivating story. Still there is such a large occult following for the show it really just makes me wonder what kids consider to be good writing as it seems that kids do not seem to understand what makes stories or scripts good and captivating.
(PS: I'm a writer, and I have had some short stories of mine published. Haven't made it big yet, but I am working on it.)
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:


Playingfour6andtoo wrote:


kitty630cserena12 wrote:

I agree I quit watching the anime La Corda , Miracle Train, and zombie loan wasn't well done (manga's better), shugo chara (it was okay but it was pretty childish -I sort of wished for it to end) Yumeiro Pasteir and Bartender

BTW I can't belive someone *cough* PlayingFour6andtoo *cough* said that bleach was pointless! and WTF was with ur cough???


Bleach is very easily annoying and pointless, It takes them about 600 episodes to explain what they could do in only 6 episodes. I mean I remember watching a couple of episodes and you know what each episode was? A FLIPPING MONOLOGUE!!! A fight would go on for like 6 episodes because each character would have to explain how powerful one person or fighting technique was by bringing a full ten minute monologue in to the story! I mean come on! Each episode is only thirty minutes long so what do they do? Five minutes worth of actual fighting, twenty minutes of various monologuing and then five minutes for beginning and ending credits. There see? Even I could make a Bleach Episode.

Also don't say that I need to watch it from the beginning, because I tried. I watched about 4 episodes of Bleach from episode one before I started yelling at the screen, "GET TO THE F**KING POINT!!!" while simultaneously tearing out my hair. After I had recovered from my momentary hair loss, I had officially stopped watching the show.
See if I was a character in that show, the episodes would end so quickly. Why? Because while the retarded character that I'm fighting against is busy spewing out a monologue I will have already killed him within two minutes of his ten minute monologue.
Critical Rabbit out.


It may waste time of the show but I wouldn't consider that as a pointless plot , like think of Dragon Ball Z there are tons of episodes that just have the characters thinking stratedgies but noone really consideres the WHOLE show as pointless


DbZ can be considered just the same. Haven't you ever heard of "All bark and no bite."? It's exactly the same. Apparently you guys think it's better to hear about actions rather than see them, All talk and no action. Also what you just said is perfect, "It may waste time of the show but..." Yup you answered yourself. It does waste time, and so wasted time never helps a plot ever. It's more exciting to see action happen and then say to yourself, "Wow that surprised the hell out of me! I see what you did there, that was impressive!", rather than have all the actions explained where nothing comes to a surprise, or sometimes after the action occurs they explain it to the point where it loses interest and you don't care. I watched that show and they over explained every single punch or kick and I just yelled out, "OKAY I GET IT, IT WASN'T EVEN THAT AMAZING, JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!!"
Also it's not necessarily that the show is pointless or the plot is pointless to begin with, it's just that after explaining every single move to the point where a single battle takes up six freaking episodes, the show begins to lose it's quality and meaning. Some people don't see it that way, but I do.


ok... like it does use up time and I have to agree that DBZ over uses time waaaay too much but bleach uses it for monologues and background stories not to explain moves. also another reference is death note : Light explains alot of the stuff that happens etc. so does L but this is because it's pschological so u can't necessarily single any plot that uses time to talk as a Pointless plot . also I don't think u should be referring these shows as pointless plots if the only thing that u can justify about them is they use up some air time to explain thhings


lol I will fight you all the way on this one.
The show Death Note was much more careful about it's explanations into things. It made important references that were directly to the point that served a specific relevance that was most often short and sweet. Death Note used fluidity and smoothness that allowed its explanations to be comfortable for it's audience to understand without being attacked by a barrage of facts that would make the story confusing or uncomfortable.
Bleach's scripts and information are often a huge clunky amount of information that seems to ignore direct importance. The long lengthy explanations for things that do not need a whole lot of information is seriously overbearing and annoying. A perfect example that is not directly involved with Anime is, if you were to ask me, "Hey Playingfour6andtoo, how was your day today?" Most often you would hear about what fun things I did today or what made me angry, because that is a simple way of summing up the directly relevant things that had occurred in my day. You wouldn't want to hear, "Well, today I woke up promptly at 9:30am, I then had gotten out of bed and put on some pajamas. After I had done that, I walked into the living room and turned on the heater because it was cold... etc..." This response provides information that is not necessary to hear and is completely boring. A lot of Bleach's writing, tends to have explanations that are lengthy and unnecessary just like my "Waking up at 9:30am..." explanation.
When watching the episodes of bleach and paying attention to the dialogue and story information, all I can derive from it is that the writers do not know how to write a proper and captivating story. Still there is such a large occult following for the show it really just makes me wonder what kids consider to be good writing as it seems that kids do not seem to understand what makes stories or scripts good and captivating.
(PS: I'm a writer, and I have had some short stories of mine published. Haven't made it big yet, but I am working on it.)


OMG like wow we used like half this forum ... anyways...

The show death note has long script just like Bleach but u don't phrase it the same as u do for bleach.
Just like in Bleach and Death note there are Monologues that most parts of the show, but their both in the middle of action. most pschological animes always have to include monologues cause thats how they give their opinions, since if they try to let the audience know what their characters r like thats the best way to show it. sooo basically monologues are nessary and I disagree bleach doesn't take the whole episode for one monologue ( ur exagerating too much and it's pretty biased if u've only watched like 4 eps.) also if u've watched the series Kimi ni Tomoke, the main character Sayako has a lot of monologues and takes alot of time for the whole tiny arc that would usually last 3 episodes, but that wouldn't mean the WHOLE Plot is pointless.

Your opinions are also really biased considering how u write short stories but this is anime which u've said in ur first post in this forum that u've only had 1-2 years of experience with ( while I have about 6 years and knew some of it while I was little, I find it funny how ur arguing with a 13 year old LMAO) and in anime the series has to go on quite long for fans . so time isn't that big a problem, it's only a problem if it takes about the amount of episodes = to an arc, to sum up wut was suppposed to be 1 episode.

and the explanations in bleach aren't that long , if u get turned away from that anime just because of that then u must have a pretty short attention span. but what I'm trying to say is just cause the script is long doesn't mean the plot is pointless, and that bleach doesn't use that many episodes infact it practically uses almost 30 eps for 1 arc and for important 1 on 1 fights on 3 episodes ( 1 ep for the minor part of the fights where their able to include some info/ flashbacks, 2nd to have the climax, 3rd to show the finishing ) and for slightly important fights only like 1-2 eps but thats only if an intro is needed. this isn't as long as DBZ though.
P.S I can't wait till I have to write a persuasive in gr.8 english I'll probably get an A+ LMAO
29961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Alex724 wrote:

gintama has a pretty pointless plot even though its the shitz.


AGREED.
There's also Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Hayate no Gotoku, Lucky Star............


15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
School days FTW!
It seems pointless to me
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10 , edited 4/3/10


Well first of all, you kind of just denounced your validity about your opinion when you said that you find it funny that I'm arguing with a thirteen year old, so what if I'm arguing with a thirteen year old. Does the fact that you're thirteen somehow invalidate your opinion?
Next, never did I once say that I have only been watching Anime for 1 to 2 years, unless I forgot that I said that somewhere, I doubt it because I've watched Anime since I was younger, I just didn't watch it more often until I was older.
Also the fact that you explain that you've only been brought up on Anime says to me that you are mostly culturally illiterate. I'm not saying that you actually are because I know nothing about you personally. It's just the fact that I think you are culturally illiterate means to me that you don't know much about other great writings outside of Anime and whatever your school forces you to read. This is merely an assumption though.
The fact that you think I have a short attention span is pretty insulting to me, I didn't realize that you wanted to delve into name calling. If that's how you want it to go then I would just call you a culturally illiterate person who has no idea what a good story would be like even if it bit you in the ass.
Last but not least, if you think what you wrote is a primary example on how to get a grade A on a persuasive essay, then may I suggest that you never pursue a career in writing... unless you are hired to write an episode of Bleach, if that's the case you should do just fine.

Alright, now that I got that all situated let me get back to the main topic at hand.
A psychological story such as Death Note has great reason for it's monologues as it has many important things that need to be addressed. I have no problems with monologues as long as their relevance is extremely important. Death Note simply needs a monologue to help the audience to understand what is going on. There are often many important things that need to be explained in order to keep the viewer up to date with the facts.

You might go ahead and say, "So what? Bleach does that as well!" From the eight total episodes I have watched (4 from the middle of the show, and four from the beginning of the show, out of curiosity as well as trying to give the show a fair chance to prove to me that it was good.) they explained things that were unnecessary to explain. They would go into long explanations about locations or events that were occurring on scene that were so obvious from what was being shown that it was completely unnecessary to go into long amounts of detail about it where all you needed to hear was a sentence or two to know what was going on.
Death Note never had this problem. Sometimes you would say to yourself during the monologues, "Okay yeah that makes sense." but often it was important to explain what you were looking at in Death Note to understand the various qualities of detail in what happened. An example for that in Death Note is that you would see maybe a dead body that was presented in an awkward situation or fashion that would make no sense unless an explanation was provided for what was the purpose behind the dead body's present state (Remember the episode when Light was experimenting on the prisoners to see what the Death Note was capable of?).
Bleach however would go into long amounts of explanation without ever having presented the main situation at hand. The only thing you would know from Bleach's Monologues is what was happening at that specific moment when you had pretty much already seen what had happened. I heard that Bleach sometimes has Flashbacks to previous history in the story, still this does not mean anything if you can not connect this to the main idea of the story in the first place.

A good story will explain the main idea within the first four chapters or episodes. I watched the first four episodes of Bleach. I got explanations upon explanations but never the main plot. Although the plot was thrown at me very lightly for a short amount of time it did not help explain anything that was happening within the story that could allow me to understand it's relevance. All I was given was, "There is a demon world, demons escape or something like that, some guy is accidentally chosen to take care of business, surprise, the guy has a special power, now he kills demons." Wow... thanks for that well thought out and complicated plot... I can see you guys thought hard on that one... just like the thousands of other mediocre fantasy writers. After that extremely basic set up, they then piece it together by throwing together meaningless battles that can only find relevance by supposedly saving the known world... once again great job on creativity guys... So then what do they do to prevent it from becoming to boring? Well why not throw in some awkward character developments, predictable situations or outcomes, throw in a new big bad villain every once in a while, throw in some long explanations so that our writing sort of sounds like it's good, and maybe have the main character fall into some really lame situations in which he could be in serious trouble... but never fear!!! He will eventually overcome them victoriously! Does that sound about right?
I'm sorry, I see absolutely zero originality in Bleach. It's nothing new nor is it impressive. Bleach's monologues feel overbearing, annoying, repetitive, and overall basically pointless to any part of the story other than the current moment that it is happening.
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
BoBoBoBoBoBoBo
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

ZammyFighter wrote:

BoBoBoBoBoBoBo


O_O ...Very much agreed...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.