First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply kuela obakasama's shoppe ^wan wan^ (NOW OPEN)
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/24/10 , edited 3/30/10




There's not much in here but I hope you'd like the avatars and stuff that i make.







I'm Kuela Evanticlyne. just call me kuela or hime. And once again welcome to my shoppe!

I only do avatars and banners as what I have said in my application, BUT because I love the creator, my partner and especially myself, I'll do a special OFFER!! *claps*
I accept manga coloring or any black and white picture you have as long as it's a High Quality picture and is BIG. :)
Just give a me another colored picture for color reference. xD ^kon kon^
BTW, I don't like people who take my pictures without my permission and also if you do so, credits are all mine or my partner's, that is if the pictures are from us, and when I say "us" from me and/or my partner.


EDIT: I don't do animated files those moving pictures.. *sweatdrops*







As for the RULES. One should abide all these if you don't want me to bite~ you to a devastating death. :3
~just kidding~

•no bragging•
•no spamming•
•no scamming•
•no boasting•
•no copying of style.•
•no stealing or be prepared for the consequence•
•no ripping•
•no begging•
don't take all credits to yourself
•don't advertise anything aside from this shoppe *drooools*•
•pay for every merchandise you buy.•
•pay first•
•no payment no anything.•
•wait patiently•
•no bad-mouthing•
•no chatting but yes if it's about the shoppe or the avatar||banner||manga coloring||etc.•
•don't ask anything unnecessary.•
•yes to BUMPING!
•brush your teeth PROPERLY
•and SLEEP EARLY.•







copy or follow these.

AVATAR

payment: 2 pictures per avatar (place them in my album in the photos)


name or nickname:
picture/s for avatar (place in spoiler):
change background, yes or no?:
if yes. background picture (place in spoiler):
what to put (separate in commas):
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):


BTW, I don't do animation the uhm .gif files...?


BANNER

payment: 4 pictures per banner (place them in my album in the photos)


name or nickname:
picture for banner (place in spoiler):
change background, yes or no?:
if yes. background picture (place in spoiler):
what to put (separate in commas):
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):


BTW, I don't do animation the uhm .gif files...?


MANGA or PICTURE COLORING

payment: 5 pictures per uncolored manga or picture (place them in my album in the photos)


name or nickname:
manga or picture to be colored (place in spoiler):
colored picture for color reference (place in spoiler):
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):









~♥~FORM~♥~


AVATAR

name or nickname: kuela evanticlyne
picture for avatar (place in spoiler):

change background, yes or no?: no
if yes. background picture (place in spoiler):
what to put (separate in commas): kuela, Kuela Evanticlyne
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9503817
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9503817


BANNER

name or nickname: kuela evanticlyne
picture for banner (place in spoiler):

change background, yes or no?: no
if yes. background picture (place in spoiler):
what to put (separate in commas): kuelachan no inochi
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):


MANGA or PICTURE COLORING

name or nickname: kuela evanticlyne
manga or picture to be colored (place in spoiler):

colored picture for color reference (place in spoiler):

payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):


~♥~SAMPE PICTURES~♥~

AVATAR



BANNER





MANGA or PICTURE COLORING


these pictures are big, i just made it smaller..XD








Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 6/7/10
Kuela's Siggy


from SUNAOSHIBUYA




from Uberchrome



clicky~! all same linky :3







thanks SUNAOSHIBUYA and Uberchrome for the icons! *hugs and kisses!*
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
Support the Shoppe and the Group!

~♥ ♥~

just take off all the **

[**link url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-618121/kuela-obakasamas-shoppe-kon-kon-do-not-post/"][**crimg]kuela:48960727[**/crimg][**/link]


Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 6/7/10
~Deadly Customers~



1. MademoiselleMandy

2. CaviarAndCream-chan

3. MademoiselleMandy

4. yijgo

5. captain_jyushiro

6. captain_jyushiro








*bows*
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 3/26/10
Reserved
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 3/26/10
SHOP OPEN!!!

*cuts ribbon*
Council
8945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/30/10

name or nickname: MademoiselleMandy
picture/s for avatar :

change background, yes or no?: Yes
if yes. background picture :

what to put : Ma-Chan loves Sarcasm
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702130
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702132



DONE
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
kuela obakasama ish doing your request. ^^
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

MademoiselleMandy wrote:

name or nickname: MademoiselleMandy
picture/s for avatar :

change background, yes or no?: Yes
if yes. background picture :

what to put : Ma-Chan loves Sarcasm
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702130
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702132







i don't know what you like so i uploaded all 4 trials..><
if you have one in mind and if you see something that looks odd, just tell me what part you want me to fix..^^

BTW, I've tried some editing in photoshop but it didn't look right so the editing was mostly done by powerpoint.. *stares*
Council
8945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10

kuela wrote:


MademoiselleMandy wrote:

name or nickname: MademoiselleMandy
picture/s for avatar :

change background, yes or no?: Yes
if yes. background picture :

what to put : Ma-Chan loves Sarcasm
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702130
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702132







i don't know what you like so i uploaded all 4 trials..><
if you have one in mind and if you see something that looks odd, just tell me what part you want me to fix..^^

BTW, I've tried some editing in photoshop but it didn't look right so the editing was mostly done by powerpoint.. *stares*


I love it! especially the Third One <3 but Can you please change Sarcasm to YOU? since I don't think it fits XD, I hope it's alright.
If you can't,it's okay ^^
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

MademoiselleMandy wrote:


kuela wrote:


MademoiselleMandy wrote:

name or nickname: MademoiselleMandy
picture/s for avatar :

change background, yes or no?: Yes
if yes. background picture :

what to put : Ma-Chan loves Sarcasm
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702130
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/PSYCHIC_PRIVATE_ACADEMY/photos/4303702132







i don't know what you like so i uploaded all 4 trials..><
if you have one in mind and if you see something that looks odd, just tell me what part you want me to fix..^^

BTW, I've tried some editing in photoshop but it didn't look right so the editing was mostly done by powerpoint.. *stares*


I love it! especially the Third One <3 but Can you please change Sarcasm to YOU? since I don't think it fits XD, I hope it's alright.
If you can't,it's okay ^^


change? okay! right away~ XD
BTW, thank you! XD
I'm so happy you like it! XD


EDIT:
Council
8945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
Perfect! Thank you Very Much <333333 I love it
Council
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10
thank you so much for your purchase!

and your always welcome!

*bows*
Head Council
24134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...
Offline
Posted 4/1/10 , edited 4/1/10

name or nickname: CaviarAndCream-chan
picture/s for avatar (place in spoiler):

change background, yes or no?: Yes.
if yes. background picture (place in spoiler):

what to put (separate in commas): Cream-chan, Agent Shih-na (this one's smaller than the first one)
payment proof (LINK (one [1] link per pic || screenshot (place in spoiler) || or upload here (place in spoiler)):

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303730944
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303730944#s=3



DONE
Council
8945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/10
I'm thinking of getting a new avatar the theme might be Light because I currently have Dark XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.