First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply CONFESSION ROOM
Posted 5/7/10
somebody JUST KILL me
Moderator
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

hikauro890 wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


hikauro890 wrote:



do u watch Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn? just wondering...


not really..


ohh...I see then try watching it if u have time! I'm sure you'll love it! xD


yeah.. ur right.. and i'll try to watch it.. ^.^
Moderator
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??
Posted 5/9/10

friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?
Moderator
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?


i mean, who just kill u?
Posted 5/9/10

friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?


i mean, who just kill u?


No no, i WANT someone to kill me
Moderator
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?


i mean, who just kill u?


No no, i WANT someone to kill me


why!?
Posted 5/9/10

friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?


i mean, who just kill u?


No no, i WANT someone to kill me


why!?


dunno,
Moderator
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


ShugoCharaUtau wrote:

somebody JUST KILL me


eEehHh !!? WHO's THat!!??


Watya mean?


i mean, who just kill u?


No no, i WANT someone to kill me


why!?


dunno,


heheheh! i see..
Posted 6/7/10
I don't know why this is happening to me.
I did everything I could to be with him as much as I
could and yet he's not happy? Why? I try hard to think
about his feelings!! He doesn't even know how I feel
HE doesn' think of MY feelings and he has
the right to just break up on the phone with me?
I don't even know him anymore. Is he the guy
that I fell in love with?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.