First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/10
Yeah fill this out
Example
User Name:
Character Name:
Kingdom:
Stats (Roal,Poor,ect):
Powers:
Bio:
Pic (in a spoiler):
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/10
Me


Pet



Aproved
105689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
Me~


Pet~
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 3/26/10
me


pet
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/10

2magicgirl wrote:

me


pet


i need you pic then ill apvove k
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/10

animegirl678 wrote:

Me~


Pet~


APROVED
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/27/10

purpledivas23 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

me


pet


i need you pic then ill apvove k


ok changed it

23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/10

2magicgirl wrote:


purpledivas23 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

me


pet


i need you pic then ill apvove k


ok changed it



Approved
Posted 3/27/10 , edited 3/28/10
User Name:Frederica-Sawyer
Character Name:Dr. Kureha
Kingdom:Vahmaaira
Stats (Roal,Poor,ect):Rich
Powers:Healer
Bio:Samurai warrior from the Edo period, Japan
Pic (in a spoiler):


Approved
my me if it is OK with purpledivas23
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/29/10
Me

User Name: Sesshys-Angel
Character Name: Yukari
Kingdom: Angelos
Stats (Roal,Poor,ect): Queen (can i?)
Powers: controls life, but she mostly in charge of Fate, and knows lightning magic
Bio: Yukari was borned by her parents who were in charge of heaven before she was born. Her mother was able to change Destiny, and ever since Yukari was borned, her paths of Destiny lead to their Fate, so Yukari always had the final say. Now that she is old enough, Yukari has taken over her mother's status, watching life been born, and making sure everyone's fate got what they deserve.
Pic (in a spoiler):


Pet

Your Pets Name: Lucas
How old is your Pet: 5000
What is your Pet: Angelic guard
Gender of your Pet: male
Backround of your Pet: Lucas is the reincarnation of Michael, Archangel of war and was a devoted guard to Yukari's mother, but when Yukari took over, Lucas follow his orders and now is Yukari's personal guard. With his spear, he is able to command light and pure magi, being swift and always getting target, Lucas is hard to kill for his life is connected to Yukari's life. When shes hurt or dies, Lucas will follow.
Pets Picture:


Posted 3/29/10

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Me

User Name: Sesshys-Angel
Character Name: Yukari
Kingdom: Angelos
Stats (Roal,Poor,ect): Queen (can i?)
Powers: controls life, but she mostly in charge of Fate, and knows lightning magic
Bio: Yukari was borned by her parents who were in charge of heaven before she was born. Her mother was able to change Destiny, and ever since Yukari was borned, her paths of Destiny lead to their Fate, so Yukari always had the final say. Now that she is old enough, Yukari has taken over her mother's status, watching life been born, and making sure everyone's fate got what they deserve.
Pic (in a spoiler):


Pet

Your Pets Name: Lucas
How old is your Pet: 5000
What is your Pet: Angelic guard
Gender of your Pet: male
Backround of your Pet: Lucas is the reincarnation of Michael, Archangel of war and was a devoted guard to Yukari's mother, but when Yukari took over, Lucas follow his orders and now is Yukari's personal guard. With his spear, he is able to command light and pure magi, being swift and always getting target, Lucas is hard to kill for his life is connected to Yukari's life. When shes hurt or dies, Lucas will follow.
Pets Picture:







Aproved
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10


thank you =]
Posted 3/29/10
you are welcome
23723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

User Name:Frederica-Sawyer
Character Name:Dr. Kureha
Kingdom:Vahmaaira
Stats (Roal,Poor,ect):Rich
Powers:Healer
Bio:Samurai warrior from the Edo period, Japan
Pic (in a spoiler):


Approved
my me if it is OK with purpledivas23


its fine ^.^
Posted 3/29/10
thanks you the best
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.