First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Backyard.
Darkness
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?
Darkness
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use
Posted 3/28/10

Leinya wrote:

really?


i do not know
but when i see you
i have this feeling
and

Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use


oh ill surprise you alright
*twists hand and a chunck of earth starts spinning*
*smiles then air starts spinning with that and then fire and ice join in the spiral*
okay well i cant choose ill use them all
*shoots 25 ice spears at Bishamon*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:

really?


i do not know
but when i see you
i have this feeling
and



and what?
Posted 3/28/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:

really?


i do not know
but when i see you
i have this feeling
and



and what?


goes up to you and kisses you
and walks away

Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:

really?


i do not know
but when i see you
i have this feeling
and



and what?


goes up to you and kisses you
and walks away



*stands there red faced and surprised*
*watches him walk away*
didnt see that coming......
Posted 3/28/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:

really?


i do not know
but when i see you
i have this feeling
and



and what?


goes up to you and kisses you
and walks away



*stands there red faced and surprised*
*watches him walk away*
didnt see that coming......


goes inside and back to his room

Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
*sighs* that was oddly pleasant
Posted 3/28/10
looks at you thou his windown
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
*touches the grass and makes flowers grow*
*giggles as rexallin nudges my neck*
ok okay girl dont be pushy
*rexallin play tackles me*
Posted 3/28/10
opens the window
but dose not see you any were
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
*tackles rexallin into the ground*
rex now im covered in dirt i have to go take a shower again
Darkness
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use


oh ill surprise you alright
*twists hand and a chunck of earth starts spinning*
*smiles then air starts spinning with that and then fire and ice join in the spiral*
okay well i cant choose ill use them all
*shoots 25 ice spears at Bishamon*


*dodges all the attacks * is that all you got
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.