First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Backyard.
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use


oh ill surprise you alright
*twists hand and a chunck of earth starts spinning*
*smiles then air starts spinning with that and then fire and ice join in the spiral*
okay well i cant choose ill use them all
*shoots 25 ice spears at Bishamon*


*dodges all the attacks * is that all you got


*laughs* of course not
*eyes turn gray and the sky turns black*
*pulls up huge bolders out of the ground and aims them at Bishamon* this might hurt just a little bit
*smiles and lunges the huge rocks*
Posted 3/29/10
gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her


*sighs*
*walks up the stairs towards my room hair dripping wet*
really should have brought clothes with me
*keeps walking with towel wrapped tightly around me*
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/29/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her


*sighs*
*walks up the stairs towards my room hair dripping wet*
really should have brought clothes with me
*keeps walking with towel wrapped tightly around me*



sry i did not stop thinking about you all night
so i wit to the shop and picked theses out for you
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her


*sighs*
*walks up the stairs towards my room hair dripping wet*
really should have brought clothes with me
*keeps walking with towel wrapped tightly around me*



sry i did not stop thinking about you all night
so i wit to the shop and picked theses out for you


*smiles*
*looks at the towel im in* sorry im look soo bad right now.......
*looks at whats in death's hand*
Posted 3/29/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her


*sighs*
*walks up the stairs towards my room hair dripping wet*
really should have brought clothes with me
*keeps walking with towel wrapped tightly around me*



sry i did not stop thinking about you all night
so i wit to the shop and picked theses out for you


*smiles*
*looks at the towel im in* sorry im look soo bad right now.......
*looks at whats in death's hand*


you look good in a towel
then hands you the clothes
hope you like them
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

gets up and walks out from his room and looks for her


*sighs*
*walks up the stairs towards my room hair dripping wet*
really should have brought clothes with me
*keeps walking with towel wrapped tightly around me*



sry i did not stop thinking about you all night
so i wit to the shop and picked theses out for you


*smiles*
*looks at the towel im in* sorry im look soo bad right now.......
*looks at whats in death's hand*


you look good in a towel
then hands you the clothes
hope you like them



*smiles* thanks
*grabs clothes* ill go try them on now im sure they will look great
*kisses cheek*
Posted 3/29/10
smiles and walk down the hall
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
*walks to room and puts on clothes*
*looks at self in mirror* they look great
*smiles* he is soo awsome
*goes and fixes hair*
Posted 3/29/10
waits in the dinning hall
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
*skips out of room looking for entertainment*
looks like everyone has gone out for the day
*shrugs*
*dances down the stairs*
Darkness
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use


oh ill surprise you alright
*twists hand and a chunck of earth starts spinning*
*smiles then air starts spinning with that and then fire and ice join in the spiral*
okay well i cant choose ill use them all
*shoots 25 ice spears at Bishamon*


*dodges all the attacks * is that all you got


*laughs* of course not
*eyes turn gray and the sky turns black*
*pulls up huge bolders out of the ground and aims them at Bishamon* this might hurt just a little bit
*smiles and lunges the huge rocks*

*I Punch The Rocks As They Come Toward Me And The Huge Rocks Crumble From My Powerful Fists* i guess it's my turn now * wings come out my back my right arm becomes a weapon my hair changes color and my eyes change color*
This Is My True From Be Prepared


Posted 3/29/10
hears some one dances
Legend
11648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Magical Land of W...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
Mikiyo sings a peaceful melody as she starts to clean up her room. Her eyes lit up and smiling.
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*giggles* ill take you on
*kiyouhei walks up with her dragon rexallin at her side*


ok fine you attack first


*smiles* rexallin go lay under a tree
would you like me to hit you with fire ice earth or air first?


surprise me or which ever one you want to use


oh ill surprise you alright
*twists hand and a chunck of earth starts spinning*
*smiles then air starts spinning with that and then fire and ice join in the spiral*
okay well i cant choose ill use them all
*shoots 25 ice spears at Bishamon*


*dodges all the attacks * is that all you got


*laughs* of course not
*eyes turn gray and the sky turns black*
*pulls up huge bolders out of the ground and aims them at Bishamon* this might hurt just a little bit
*smiles and lunges the huge rocks*

*I Punch The Rocks As They Come Toward Me And The Huge Rocks Crumble From My Powerful Fists* i guess it's my turn now * wings come out my back my right arm becomes a weapon my hair changes color and my eyes change color*
This Is My True From Be Prepared




*busts out laughing* i dont need to be prepaired...i hope you know your limitations i wouldnt wanna have to put you in a hold *cocks head to the side and smiles* bring it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.