First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[ Avi/Banner Request ]
iRandomous Members
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/7/10
Texts: Welcome 2 bbtprincess profilee <33
Borders? dashed
MOD : Anyone
Avi or Banner: Banner
Invite..? Yesh!
Pay us: Yes
Pictures:


Taken By: cupcake56
Posted 4/6/10
Texts: ryoma_sakuno, kiseop
Borders? any
MOD : Yoohee93
Avi or Banner: avatar
Pay us: yes
Pictures: [In SPOILER]
яαωя Co-iRandomious
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10


hope chu like ^ -^

comment= quote back if any changes

3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10
ummm...what am i going to do with this?? it was someone's request


and am i still a mod?? sorry for being away for a very long time too. my internet wont work..
яαωя Leader Co- iRandomiou
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Online
Posted 4/8/10

ohpieee wrote:

ummm...what am i going to do with this?? it was someone's request


and am i still a mod?? sorry for being away for a very long time too. my internet wont work..


dont worry about it, i will put u on mod
3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

My_Rawr wrote:


ohpieee wrote:

ummm...what am i going to do with this?? it was someone's request


and am i still a mod?? sorry for being away for a very long time too. my internet wont work..


dont worry about it, i will put u on mod


thankies^^
яαωя Leader Co- iRandomiou
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Online
Posted 4/8/10

You re welcome
iRandomous Members
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Texts :
Borders? (dashed, round, or no border)
MOD : Yoohee93
Avi or Banner:... Banner
Invite..? ^___^ yes
Pay us: Yes
Pictures: [In SPOILER]
iRandomous Members
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/10


I luv it <33 Thankies~
яαωя Co-iRandomious
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

bbtprincess wrote:



I luv it <33 Thankies~


np!!! ^- ^
iRandomous Members
132348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a beautiful pl...
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/18/10
Texts: Beloved Ones, (click)
Borders? Up to you
MOD : Anyone
Avi or Banner: Banner
Invite..? Yes
Pay us: Yes (forum post )
Pictures:



iRandomous Members
14068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ❤Amoria❤
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
Text:Koreanjoohee
Borders?:up 2 ya
MOD :Yoohee93
Avi or Banner:...Avi♥
Invite..? ^___^yeshh
Pay us: Yes or No.. yeshh
1-http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303871067
2-http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303871067#s=53
3-http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4303871067#s=54
Pictures:
яαωя Leader Co- iRandomiou
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Online
Posted 4/10/10 , edited 4/10/10

KiwiMunstar wrote:

Texts: IntoYourEyes....
Kiwi♥
Borders? None.....^^
MOD :.... Yoohee93^^
Avi or Banner:...Avi...
Invite..? Yepps...
Pay us: Oh Yea...=3
Pictures: [In SPOILER]



HOPE YOU LIKE IT :]
*yoohee93 hacked My_Rawr*

яαωя Leader Co- iRandomiou
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Online
Posted 4/11/10

GamziieBiie wrote:

Texts: Gamziiee , frends onlY ;
Borders? : u choose
MOD : Yoohee93 ;]
Avi or Banner: Avatar & banner
Payment : invited buddies and payed 6 pics
Pictures: u can put them together ;] or use one for avii and one for banner ^^
[it should match tough ^^]


HOPE YOU LIKE IT :]
*Posted for Yoohee93*
Posted 4/11/10

My_Rawr wrote:


GamziieBiie wrote:

Texts: Gamziiee , frends onlY ;
Borders? : u choose
MOD : Yoohee93 ;]
Avi or Banner: Avatar & banner
Payment : invited buddies and payed 6 pics
Pictures: u can put them together ;] or use one for avii and one for banner ^^
[it should match tough ^^]


HOPE YOU LIKE IT :]
*Posted for Yoohee93*


woahhh XD thankkssss buncha gona use soon ;]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.