First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
US Politician: “Anime is Why Two Nukes Wasn’t Enough”
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/29/10

montana16 wrote:

I hope this piece of shit gets raped and dies in horrible way along with his entire inbred family.


Speaking of overreacting.
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Newer Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
Hes such a loser! To be expected from a politician
I wonder how a person like him even came into contact with anime
64240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
He must have watched One Piece(of crap)
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

AHTL wrote:


montana16 wrote:

I hope this piece of shit gets raped and dies in horrible way along with his entire inbred family.


Speaking of overreacting.


its not overreacting when u consider the original comment.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
To be honest, I lol'd.
This is a prime example of successful trolling.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/30/10

montana16 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


montana16 wrote:

I hope this piece of shit gets raped and dies in horrible way along with his entire inbred family.


Speaking of overreacting.


its not overreacting when u consider the original comment.


Your comments don't make you much better.


Especially since his family haven't anything to do with this.
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

AHTL wrote:


montana16 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


montana16 wrote:

I hope this piece of shit gets raped and dies in horrible way along with his entire inbred family.


Speaking of overreacting.


its not overreacting when u consider the original comment.


Your comments don't make you much better.


Especially since his family haven't anything to do with this.[/quote

And neither did the families who lost their lives in the "two nukes (that) wasn't enough", which is exactly why he shouldn't have made the comment. Also, nobody said anything about making anyone better. Pay closer attention to what you read.

If your relatives had been victims of the bombings you wouldn't be so "mellow", so fuck off

2011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Inside your head...
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
Shite happens man, move forward. I don't whine and bitch about my ancestors being slaves, raped by their owners and so forth. This is life, and the more you stick yourself in the past the worse you make your perception of the future.

This guy is a jackass and has probably been reprimanded for his stupidity, so don't fall in with his rhetoric with your own.

My mom used to be an anime hater when I was younger. When I moved out on my own she came over to visit while I was watching my FMA collection and she got HOOKED. This guy needs to watch some of the good stuff like Durarara!! FMA and a lot of the other awsome anime stories out there.
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hidden down the r...
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
Ha ha! Just remember, when in doubt, blame the problem on something that has nothing to do with the problem what-so-ever. It's a genius tactic that has been used for hundreds of years and is still to this day successful.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10

montana16 wrote:

And neither did the families who lost their lives in the "two nukes (that) wasn't enough", which is exactly why he shouldn't have made the comment. Also, nobody said anything about making anyone better. Pay closer attention to what you read.

If your relatives had been victims of the bombings you wouldn't be so "mellow", so fuck off



Yes, but the man blatantly thrives on making hateful comments, and probably enjoys the attention. He doesn't even deserve the anger that you among others project at him now, because it's mindless and plain wrong.


I pay fine attention to what I read, and there's no reason to tell anyone to bugger off on this forum.
Posted 3/30/10
What a piece of trash
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

otakujohn wrote:


MihaKevar wrote:


otakujohn wrote:


MihaKevar wrote:
I'm purely ashamed to have people like that representing America


He's a small fish in a very large pond. He doesn't represent more than the dems in New Hampshire that voted him in.

I'm sure plenty of people with political power within the US have personal beliefs and ideas radical enough to scare you stiff. The difference is, most politicians know how to keep their mouths shut unlike this Nick character.



Agreed. He's small, but shouldn't he be keeping his personal beliefs out of his job in his position?



Not to defend the guy, but didn't he make these comments outside of his official duties on his own personal Facebook page? Still, he should have kept it to himself.



He did make them outside of his official duties, but considering his position, he should have never said a word despite it being during his free time. He's in a position where he can't afford to make those small mistakes, out of work or not -- He has control over what he types, the fault was his own.
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
But he;ll get away with it because he's a democrat.
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10
Asshole.

Well. He simply might be referring to anime porn and the fact that American kids may be wasting more time.

But either way, A S S H O L E.
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
How dare he said something bad about anime!!!!! Let's kill that bastard, otaku!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.