First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Akanishi Jin: Solos in L.A and KAT-TUN Asia Tour
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

divaroxy wrote:



We hate him and he does act like a ass and get away. You are just blind fan girl.


haha!
i'm no blind fan girl.
it's haters like you who are blind (and stupid enough to think that Jin is gg LA simply because he wants to).
yeah yeah... he owns JE.
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

azuretome wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I think Jin should have his shot, on the other, I wish his heart was with the group. I wish he could do concerts in US at a different time than the Asian tour because it looks so bad. He is so up and energetic about his solo stuff and so moody about KAT-TUN stuff. In the end he has little decision about what he does.
Who owns Jin? Who owns KAT-TUN? Johnny san. Johnny signs these guys to long term slave like contracts. If Johnny likes you, you get more favors. If he doesn't, or if you cross Johnny, you are forgotten and you have to make your own way (Ikuta Toma) Johnny san has a little monopoly on the Japanese Entertainment market. If you walk away from Johnny, who is going to sign you and risk Johnny's wrath?
Jin does not seem happy, he seems like an artist that is stifled or in a cage, he goes through the motions because he has to. I think he likes his bandmates but he wants to take his music in a different direction. He wants to grow in a different direction. Is he selfish? yes! most artists are and like many pampered artists, he needs to grow up a little. He has never truly been Johnny idol material, he is too much an individual, he breaks he rules constantly and Johnny san looks the other way because Jin makes money. I think he likes the freedom of western culture and dislikeshaving to do and say the proper thing all the time.
He will never be able to leave KAT-TUN unless Johnny allows it. He will never be able to go solo unless Johnny allows it. UNLESS He can become popular and chart in the US. Then, maybe he can sign with an American agency. Doing this would burn all his bridges in Japan as a Johnny. It means saying good bye to a lifestyle and brotherhood that he has shared (closer than his family) for 15 years. Never to perform with his BFFs Pi and Ryu.; because if he leaves that way, Johnny will cut him off.
You can't believe any of the media because Johnny controls that to a certain degree. Does anybody really think that Koki or Kame can have the freedom to say, 'That guys is a selfish ba*****!"? No, Johnny would never let the rest of KAT-TUN say what they really felt. In that respect, Jin is the only one whith guts enough to say things.
I think KAT-TUN is more than Akanishi Jin, If Jin were to leave (but I don't think he will) they will survive and do well because they are all talented in their own ways. Vocally, I would miss Akame because their voices were made for each other, their instinct and timing cannot be duplicated.
Jin will be back as long as Johnny controls the paycheck and as long as KAT-TUN makes money for Johnny.
I fell angry at Jin because he is so selfish and throws attitude but I feel sorry for him too, His decisions are not easy ones. I hope when he comes back he will reach a point where he can happily be a part of KA-TUN. Johnny san is the real problem moreso than Jin..


contrary to many people's beliefs, jin is not the one that decided to go LA.
he said it in his reply to his fans on the Kame and Jin corner in June Myojo (correct mag?.... you know, the particular magazine where there's always a KA corner but is often filled with random stuff? Fans asked them to explain the situtation and they did, there)
Jin said he himself was confused over the situation when he heard about the solo con in LA too.... but he talked with his friends and decided that it's a good opportunity.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/10
Okay I don't know if this was already mentioned, but the three concerts in L.A were almost completely sold out before they were even released for a whole day. I thought that was completely amazing the only seats left were the cheep/ crappy ones.

My opinion on the matter is that he's always wanted to come to the U.S! and personally I really want him to go to NYC cause i live near there. these speculations also were seen during his hiatus. All we can do is wait to know the answer
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/30/10
wahh some fighing!!!! anyway so he's in LA??? did anyone like go see him???
6517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

xmangax wrote:

I love Jin but I love Kat-tun as a group a lot more
i really don't know how many people is going to show up in LA but you can def count me in! ;]


RIGHT ON!! SUPPORT JIN!!
6517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

kannakurosaki wrote:


himawari_69 wrote:


kannakurosaki wrote:


himawari_69 wrote:


kannakurosaki wrote:

Wow~ Jin bashers LOL xDDDD

Well really I'm excited to find out for JIN AKANISHI to be coming to Los Angeles (because I live near the area ;D) but it does suck that he's not gonna be in KAT-TUN's tour. I don't think he's being selfish at all. He IS a musician and if he wants to expand to a whole new level then let him. I've been a KAT-TUN fan for 5 years now and I'm okay with some of the decisions that the band member's make. If Jin wants a solo career then he'll chase after that dream, even if it means leaving KAT-TUN. Besides he's the one that makes the decisions for himself (and Johnny), NOT his fangirls/bashers.


Right on! i doubt he'll leave KAT-TUN. He really is a good singer and a solo career wouldn't be so bad, It could help KAT-TUN get a bigger fan base, he'll be sort of like bait. just like Matsumoto Jun was for Arashi. But he'll be Jin Bait.


EXACTLY!!! ;D
It probably would help KAT-TUN get a bigger fan base since Jin is coming to the US. Americans would be more familiar with KAT-TUN and Jin and, if they're lucky, Johnny might decide to wanna have other Johnny groups (NEWS, Arashi, Kanjani8, etc) to perform in the US. I think it's a great idea that Jin is doing this. ;D LOL love the Jin bait idea. Well even when Arashi was starting out they were popular, but since MatsuJun became such a well-known actor they've became even more popular.



Lol Jin bait... just gave me an Idea! lol



Hopefully Jin's preformance in L.A. goes well enough that Johnny's lets more JE groups preform in the U.S.


LOL xDDDDD NICE~!!!
yep I hope so too. I really wanna go and see him!! ;D


Im going... I got my ticket and I'm so there!! SUPPORT JIN!!
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

himawari_69 wrote:


kannakurosaki wrote:


himawari_69 wrote:


kannakurosaki wrote:


himawari_69 wrote:


kannakurosaki wrote:

Wow~ Jin bashers LOL xDDDD

Well really I'm excited to find out for JIN AKANISHI to be coming to Los Angeles (because I live near the area ;D) but it does suck that he's not gonna be in KAT-TUN's tour. I don't think he's being selfish at all. He IS a musician and if he wants to expand to a whole new level then let him. I've been a KAT-TUN fan for 5 years now and I'm okay with some of the decisions that the band member's make. If Jin wants a solo career then he'll chase after that dream, even if it means leaving KAT-TUN. Besides he's the one that makes the decisions for himself (and Johnny), NOT his fangirls/bashers.


Right on! i doubt he'll leave KAT-TUN. He really is a good singer and a solo career wouldn't be so bad, It could help KAT-TUN get a bigger fan base, he'll be sort of like bait. just like Matsumoto Jun was for Arashi. But he'll be Jin Bait.


EXACTLY!!! ;D
It probably would help KAT-TUN get a bigger fan base since Jin is coming to the US. Americans would be more familiar with KAT-TUN and Jin and, if they're lucky, Johnny might decide to wanna have other Johnny groups (NEWS, Arashi, Kanjani8, etc) to perform in the US. I think it's a great idea that Jin is doing this. ;D LOL love the Jin bait idea. Well even when Arashi was starting out they were popular, but since MatsuJun became such a well-known actor they've became even more popular.



Lol Jin bait... just gave me an Idea! lol



Hopefully Jin's preformance in L.A. goes well enough that Johnny's lets more JE groups preform in the U.S.


LOL xDDDDD NICE~!!!
yep I hope so too. I really wanna go and see him!! ;D


Im going... I got my ticket and I'm so there!! SUPPORT JIN!!


OMG! are you serious?! Lucky~~ D:
I didn't get any tickets lol

15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

No we are not. He has been acting a ass since he cameback from LA. Ever use to be Jin fan knows thats.

1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

divaroxy wrote:


No we are not. He has been acting a ass since he cameback from LA. Ever use to be Jin fan knows thats.



if you read through his interviews and jweb you'll know he's not.
6517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
ahh.. angry fans... the fact of the matter is... KTT-UN will preform by themselves w/out Jin and Jin will be doing his Solo concerts... There really isn't much that anyone can do at this point.
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home~
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
i'm really scared.........because, isn't jin's contract going 2 end by the end of this year?(31st Dec, 2010)
and well, after that...will he leave??
:'((
i'm really scared that he WILL leave...
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
i doubt you would. think about his position as if it were you and then see if you would or wouldnt do the same. judging just like that without knowing the circumstqnces and assuming the worst is annoying.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
Jin is a selfish ass. I knew he only care about himself it's not a shock. I hope he is a epic failure. I will throw tomatoes at him if i see him.




i doubt you would. think about his position as if it were you and then see if you would or wouldnt do the same. judging just like that without knowing the circumstqnces and assuming the worst is annoying.
-me
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
I agree with you guys. many people cant seem to understand that people change and they flake because of the change. Im happy hell be living his dream.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
@divaroxy I've seen you about lots and everything you say sounds like its coming from an angry preteen who hasn't employed the full use of common sense yet.

It's common sense that if someone is not happy they act funny. Unless they are a big fake. And that is hardly something to be proud of.
It's also common sense that jin is a johnny artist. Its not like in America where an artist has more control over such matters. I doubt if jin had decided he wanted a solo career just like that Johnny would have said, "Oh of course, no problem sir, just tell me when you'd like to be back."
He said he was surprised about the decision but just decided to accept it as a good opportunity, I believe him. Not because I am a blind fan girl but because I am not an infant blind to the possibility he might be telling the truth. And it makes more sense that he is. I don't know which star that can just up and decide something (without their company's say so) at the last minute while under contract. Logically speaking does anyone think he could get away with that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.