First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Bisexuality (Fad or No?)
Posted 3/28/10
Pardon me if this topic has been touched upon already. Lock it up if it's out there.

I've been skimming through a couple of CR profiles and I've seen a lot of people (and I mean a ridiculous number of people) coin themselves as "bi." Honestly, I don't know if this is a fad that's going on, that being known as "bi" is cool, but I think it's a bit stupid. I have nothing against gays, lesbians, etc. (I've taken LGBT courses in college), but I see a lot of young teens calling themselves "bisexuals" and I honestly don't think they even know what the hell what "bisexuality" is. They just call themselves "bi" because everyone else does.

A couple of my friends' younger siblings like to show off that they are "bi." I asked on of them why she thinks she is "bi." She told me that she's kissed a couple of girls before. I asked if she would ever consider being in a long-term relationship with a girl. She said, "No, I just think it's fun to kiss girls sometimes." And according to what I've learned from my classes, she is not considered a "bi."

I've also seen a couple of people (mostly girls) who say that they are "straight," "bisexual," and "lesbians" on their profiles. I mean how the fuck does that work?

So I guess what I'm trying to convey is, is this whole "I'm 'bi' thing" a fad that's going on among young teens and teens in general?

To those who are actual "bisexuals," if I have said anything to offend you that was not my intention.
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 3/28/10 , edited 3/28/10
This is just my free will opinion. Go eat me if you're offended.

Bisexuals, also synonymous to FAGtards. You will often see them trying to use the excuse that they are "confused".

In fact, there are no such thing as Bis, I believe in the existence of Lesbos and FatFags though.

I was in deep thought [seriously, I was], and I actually came up with an irrefutable conclusion. – They are in dire need of serious attention.

You will see them hanging out with multi-colored lollipop, attention-seeking, camwhoring, adhd infected emo goth scene whatevah ninja bffs.

They were maltreated all their childhood lives that's why they decided that they are desperate enough to try both gendies.



Posted 3/28/10
Well I don't quite agree with you that "bis don't exist" (although the name does irritate me). Let's just say that I believe that there are people out there who are wanting and willing to be with men as well as women. They don't favor one sex over the over. But I do agree with the whole "I'm confused" thing. It's ridiculous.

Oh, as a side note, I don't believe in the whole "emo" labeling. Emo is a style of music, not used to label people. People are not music. Therefore you can't be "emo." I swear, some people use words without understanding their meaning. Such as "emo," "depression," etc.

Posted 3/28/10
Might be. might be not. It's just like with clothes, or being emo. Could be a trend. I personally don't care.
Many people are stupid anyway & have no idea what they want to do or how to label themselves.
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

EverlastingDivinity wrote:

Well I don't quite agree with you that "bis don't exist" (although the name does irritate me). Let's just say that I believe that there are people out there who are wanting and willing to be with men as well as women. They don't favor one sex over the over. But I do agree with the whole "I'm confused" thing. It's ridiculous.

Oh, as a side note, I don't believe in the whole "emo" labeling. Emo is a style of music, not used to label people. People are not music. Therefore you can't be "emo." I swear, some people use words without understanding their meaning. Such as "emo," "depression," etc.



Right. The real definition of EMO is Actually Emotional Music Overload.
But for some not-so-odd reasons, they can always make an excuse like making it EMOtional or something like that. =P
Posted 3/28/10
They're teenagers. They're in "role confusion" stage.
Not to mention, "rebellion stage."


It's kinda weird though seeing Green Day rocking what they still do now, even when they look so old on their part.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
Bisexuals is common in the animal Kingdom, being that we to are animals and came to exist in the same manner all animals do.. It is only logical to deduce that humans will also show signs of both bisexuality, and Homosexuality like all other animals.
'This is just a natural fact, and is normal for teens to explore their sexuality where ever that may lead them.

Posted 3/29/10

EverlastingDivinity wrote:

Pardon me if this topic has been touched upon already. Lock it up if it's out there.

I've been skimming through a couple of CR profiles and I've seen a lot of people (and I mean a ridiculous number of people) coin themselves as "bi." Honestly, I don't know if this is a fad that's going on, that being known as "bi" is cool, but I think it's a bit stupid. I have nothing against gays, lesbians, etc. (I've taken LGBT courses in college), but I see a lot of young teens calling themselves "bisexuals" and I honestly don't think they even know what the hell what "bisexuality" is. They just call themselves "bi" because everyone else does.

A couple of my friends' younger siblings like to show off that they are "bi." I asked on of them why she thinks she is "bi." She told me that she's kissed a couple of girls before. I asked if she would ever consider being in a long-term relationship with a girl. She said, "No, I just think it's fun to kiss girls sometimes." And according to what I've learned from my classes, she is not considered a "bi."

I've also seen a couple of people (mostly girls) who say that they are "straight," "bisexual," and "lesbians" on their profiles. I mean how the fuck does that work?

So I guess what I'm trying to convey is, is this whole "I'm 'bi' thing" a fad that's going on among young teens and teens in general?

To those who are actual "bisexuals," if I have said anything to offend you that was not my intention.


I am only bi for 2d characters, that is actually sad when you think about it, stupid sexy traps ;__;

Posted 3/29/10




Those pictures are guys?
Posted 3/29/10

kyoukoujin wrote:





Those pictures are guys?


yeah, they have a penis that's why they are called traps they may look like girls but really are boys that look really feminine
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
i don't think its a fad. there are many gays/lesbians who switch back and forth from homosexual to heterosexual partnerships all the time. thats how the HIV and AIDS virus spread to females (in the US, but not many other countries)

okay, its a fad if you claim to be "bi" from the ages of 12-19, but after you've graduated HS it doesn't really make you cool anymore, and people will either not care that you're bi, or will avoid you like the plague. so if you're 20 and up and claim to be "bi," i'll believe you, otherwise you're just a kid trying to be different.

Posted 3/29/10
It can be.

I really do think that it's possible to be attracted to both genders, and I'm sure there are people who are legitimately true to their word when they say they're bisexual. But in all honesty, majority of them (especially preteens/teenagers) are doing it for one thing - shock value. They usually won't admit it, but it's almost always true. They just want to stir up some attention. I'm not trying to say that they can't think for themselves or they're all desperate to be in the limelight, but for the most part, they're just trying to get reactions. We all did stuff to try and shake people up.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
They're probably a little bi-curious. Once they're out of their teens will they really know whether they are bi-sexual or not.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

EverlastingDivinity wrote:

Pardon me if this topic has been touched upon already. Lock it up if it's out there.

I've been skimming through a couple of CR profiles and I've seen a lot of people (and I mean a ridiculous number of people) coin themselves as "bi." Honestly, I don't know if this is a fad that's going on, that being known as "bi" is cool, but I think it's a bit stupid. I have nothing against gays, lesbians, etc. (I've taken LGBT courses in college), but I see a lot of young teens calling themselves "bisexuals" and I honestly don't think they even know what the hell what "bisexuality" is. They just call themselves "bi" because everyone else does.

A couple of my friends' younger siblings like to show off that they are "bi." I asked on of them why she thinks she is "bi." She told me that she's kissed a couple of girls before. I asked if she would ever consider being in a long-term relationship with a girl. She said, "No, I just think it's fun to kiss girls sometimes." And according to what I've learned from my classes, she is not considered a "bi."

I've also seen a couple of people (mostly girls) who say that they are "straight," "bisexual," and "lesbians" on their profiles. I mean how the fuck does that work?

So I guess what I'm trying to convey is, is this whole "I'm 'bi' thing" a fad that's going on among young teens and teens in general?

To those who are actual "bisexuals," if I have said anything to offend you that was not my intention.



Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Bisexuals is common in the animal Kingdom, being that we to are animals and came to exist in the same manner all animals do.. It is only logical to deduce that humans will also show signs of both bisexuality, and Homosexuality like all other animals.
'This is just a natural fact, and is normal for teens to explore their sexuality where ever that may lead them.



Posted 3/30/10
It's been a huge fad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.