Moderator Application
Posted 3/30/10
Application form:

Name:
Age:
Why do you wanna be a mod?
Moderator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
Name: Jennifer
Age: 18
Why do you wanna be a mod? i want to help this group and i want to help get this group some updates on the mangs^^ and many more things that i can help this group
Posted 3/31/10

jen624 wrote:

Name: Jennifer
Age: 18
Why do you wanna be a mod? i want to help this group and i want to help get this group some updates on the mangs^^ and many more things that i can help this group


Accepted
Moderator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Name: Jennifer
Age: 18
Why do you wanna be a mod? i want to help this group and i want to help get this group some updates on the mangs^^ and many more things that i can help this group


Accepted


ok so what should we do first?? upload manga pictures?

Posted 4/1/10

jen624 wrote:


YamatoMaihime12 wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Name: Jennifer
Age: 18
Why do you wanna be a mod? i want to help this group and i want to help get this group some updates on the mangs^^ and many more things that i can help this group


Accepted


ok so what should we do first?? upload manga pictures?



Yeah sure!
You must be logged in to post.