First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay Topic
Posted 4/6/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Hina: *pouting* why do i need to tell my name to someone like u, aho.. *turns and crossed arms* but since ur so persistent, *shrugs and saying it like a proud one, lol* i'll tell u.. Hina Fujimoto. ahahahaha! *laughing* Be thankful bec u are blessed..


Kuo sighed "I see.. Then.. Kid, what do you want?" he said not bothering to use her name.
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Hina: *twitched* Kid?! Oi, Aho-san! that's rude! I did told u mine, then tell us urs,, *pissed sign*
Posted 4/6/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Hina: *twitched* Kid?! Oi, Aho-san! that's rude! I did told u mine, then tell us urs,, *pissed sign*


Kuo hit her lightly on the head "First, my name it not Aho-San so don't keep calling me stupid! Second, i don't really need to tell you my name, do I kid!"
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Hina: u need to, Aho-san! u don't want me to call u that, but, u don't wat to tell us ur name,. i don't have a choice. *pouts while slaps his hand, not so hard, just a bit*
Posted 4/6/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Hina: u need to, Aho-san! u don't want me to call u that, but, u don't wat to tell us ur name,. i don't have a choice. *pouts while slaps his hand, not so hard, just a bit*


Kuo sighed "Its Kuo... Kuo Kyota. Now stop with that Aho-San!"
Member
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Miru: Please stop it you two! *put's arms out on either side to stop the two from getting in a fight*
Member
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Wyn was reading a book under a tree sittin on a bench and herd some pretty noisy kids down the block
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10

cheezey44 wrote:

Kuo sighed "Its Kuo... Kuo Kyota. Now stop with that Aho-San!"





11iumn1 wrote:

Miru: Please stop it you two! *put's arms out on either side to stop the two from getting in a fight*





HoTTie- wrote:

Wyn was reading a book under a tree sittin on a bench and herd some pretty noisy kids down the block




Hina: Geez.. *looks at kuo oddly* Just say it Kuo,. Is it that hard? *shrugs* ... mah.. Then, what year are u in? Kuo sempai? And the two of you too, what shall I call you?
Yofune: *looks at Miru and pulls her collar from the back* ... Ignore them...
..
Momoka: .. *looking at Wyn curiously* .... hmm? *then looks at Yofune and others* .. *then looks back at him* he is alone.. Is he always like that? *giggles* he's just like Woyota

Posted 4/11/10

cenasobelle wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Kuo sighed "Its Kuo... Kuo Kyota. Now stop with that Aho-San!"





11iumn1 wrote:

Miru: Please stop it you two! *put's arms out on either side to stop the two from getting in a fight*





HoTTie- wrote:

Wyn was reading a book under a tree sittin on a bench and herd some pretty noisy kids down the block




Hina: Geez.. *looks at kuo oddly* Just say it Kuo,. Is it that hard? *shrugs* ... mah.. Then, what year are u in? Kuo sempai? And the two of you too, what shall I call you?
Yofune: *looks at Miru and pulls her collar from the back* ... Ignore them...
..
Momoka: .. *looking at Wyn curiously* .... hmm? *then looks at Yofune and others* .. *then looks back at him* he is alone.. Is he always like that? *giggles* he's just like Woyota



Kuo smiled "Yeah, it's Kuo Sempai to you kid. I'm in 3rd year." He looked at Miru and smiled "Dont worry, I'm not going to get into a fight with her.. I'd easily win." he laughed
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

cheezey44 wrote:

Kuo smiled "Yeah, it's Kuo Sempai to you kid. I'm in 3rd year." He looked at Miru and smiled "Dont worry, I'm not going to get into a fight with her.. I'd easily win." he laughed


Hina: *pissed when he said "i'd easily win"* How ridiculous! Y-You are too... too.. ugh.. Old man! jUst bec i'm a first year, ur looking down on me? How rude!

Posted 4/11/10

cenasobelle wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Kuo smiled "Yeah, it's Kuo Sempai to you kid. I'm in 3rd year." He looked at Miru and smiled "Dont worry, I'm not going to get into a fight with her.. I'd easily win." he laughed


Hina: *pissed when he said "i'd easily win"* How ridiculous! Y-You are too... too.. ugh.. Old man! jUst bec i'm a first year, ur looking down on me? How rude!



"Not that, I just know I would win against you." He said with a smile and he missed up her hair with his hand. "Plus I'm old a couple of years older.. So I can't be a old man." He said
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
Hina: *closes eyes as he doing that on her hair* ... mou! ...you are rude.. old man!
Yofune: *half open eyes while shaking hand* iie.. Hina chan, you're rude yourself..
Hina: Yofune sempai! *pouts* .. nah nah! Kuo sempai is more cruel than i am, if i really am..
Posted 4/11/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Hina: *closes eyes as he doing that on her hair* ... mou! ...you are rude.. old man!
Yofune: *half open eyes while shaking hand* iie.. Hina chan, you're rude yourself..
Hina: Yofune sempai! *pouts* .. nah nah! Kuo sempai is more cruel than i am, if i really am..


"Youfune.. Huh." He said as he stopped messing with Hina's hair. "You see she's rude too!" He laughed and looked at Hina "Youre not supposed to call your Sempai a idiot you know, Kid." He sighed "So I'll call you by your name if you call me by mine.. Erm.. Hina."
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10
Hina: *looking at Yofune* Yofune sempai! he's being rude calling me kid! *while pointing at Kuo*
Yofune: mah mah.. that's true in some ways, you know, hina chan.. *smiles*
Hina: You're rude too, sempai! .. *glares at Kuo first then sighed* mou..... *hands on the hips, close eyes* .. You laughed, that's better... and and... i can deal with calling you Kuo sempai.. *crossed arms, turns while blushing of embarrassment.* I can't believe I do that thing... I should not stopping here now!.. grr.. sah sah.. calm calm.. i can continue next time.
Posted 4/11/10

cenasobelle wrote:

Hina: *looking at Yofune* Yofune sempai! he's being rude calling me kid! *while pointing at Kuo*
Yofune: mah mah.. that's true in some ways, you know, hina chan.. *smiles*
Hina: You're rude too, sempai! .. *glares at Kuo first then sighed* mou..... *hands on the hips, close eyes* .. You laughed, that's better... and and... i can deal with calling you Kuo sempai.. *crossed arms, turns while blushing of embarrassment.* I can't believe I do that thing... I should not stopping here now!.. grr.. sah sah.. calm calm.. i can continue next time.


Kuo smiled at her "Thats better." He patted her head and looked at Yofune "So how long have you two been friends?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.