First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Request
Member
14068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ❤Amoria❤
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

can u choose a light picture its kinda hard >.<

umm i cant find any good pics >< can u find it 4 me? g-dragon's pics plz?


is this g-dragon? cause i could this?? >.<


Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10






sowwie if it kinda plain but hope chu like >.<

Member
14068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ❤Amoria❤
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
NUUU I LOVE IT~!! SOWWY 4 DA LAST TIME MAKING U DO THIS THINGS >< THX!~!!! 4 UR HARD WORK♥
Posted 4/6/10
-MisakixChan wrote:

Moderator
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

-iSecret wrote:

-MisakixChan wrote:



Thanks ! :]
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/8/10
Proof: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fashion_Circle

Text- T.O.P (Right) D-Light (Left)
Did u pay? proof needed- Up At Top
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Yes to border, and anything that makes the avii look good! (: Go ALL Out on this plz! >-<
Pic (in spoiler)-


Size: Tall and Thin

Very Appreciated (: Thanks!

M I N E ! <---iHiatus
3950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 牛の土地♥
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

Prince_Choco wrote:

Proof: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fashion_Circle

Text- T.O.P (Right) D-Light (Left)
Did u pay? proof needed- Up At Top
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Yes to border, and anything that makes the avii look good! (: Go ALL Out on this plz! >-<
Pic (in spoiler)-


Size: Tall and Thin

Very Appreciated (: Thanks!

M I N E ! <---iHiatus


heres you goo~
Posted 4/9/10

iHiatus wrote:


Prince_Choco wrote:

Proof: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fashion_Circle

Text- T.O.P (Right) D-Light (Left)
Did u pay? proof needed- Up At Top
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Yes to border, and anything that makes the avii look good! (: Go ALL Out on this plz! >-<
Pic (in spoiler)-


Size: Tall and Thin

Very Appreciated (: Thanks!

M I N E ! <---iHiatus


heres you goo~


Omg Looks Great! (: Thanks!
3950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 牛の土地♥
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

Prince_Choco wrote:


iHiatus wrote:


Prince_Choco wrote:

Proof: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Fashion_Circle

Text- T.O.P (Right) D-Light (Left)
Did u pay? proof needed- Up At Top
Textures, borders, e.t.c- Yes to border, and anything that makes the avii look good! (: Go ALL Out on this plz! >-<
Pic (in spoiler)-


Size: Tall and Thin

Very Appreciated (: Thanks!

M I N E ! <---iHiatus


heres you goo~


Omg Looks Great! (: Thanks!


ur welcome ! though im not hat sure if i got the names right
Posted 4/17/10
MEMBERS WHO ARE REQUESTING......DER ARE NEW RULES! THANK CHOO! ^-^
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10
Username-Darkwing15
Text-Happy Birthday Jessica
Did u pay? Yes, i already invite my buddies
Textures, borders, e.t.c- anything!
Pic (in spoiler)-

Avii, banner, icon, profile e.t.c- banner

Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10


HOPE CHU LIKE plz comment if there is anything wrong!! ^ ^ here u go

Posted 4/19/10


for the font, can you make it a little bit bigger??
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 4/20/10


oh i can't cause it might look different and my gimp is not working right now >.< sowwie to cause u SO MUCH
Posted 4/20/10


thanxxx btw!! love it so much!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.