First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I'm So Confused(Poem) ~ Can Someone Tell What They Think
Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 4/2/10

madetcolorcloud wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:


madetcolorcloud wrote:

@Ray: I already posted a comment on your pages bout this poem xD To put it more eloquently, I love this poem because it depicts your true feelings/emotions for the loss of your grandfather. It's as if I'm also the one who experienced this tragic loss. The abovementioned poem itself was properly executed in lieu of rhymes & spacing.


Hey Marie, i read the comment u left. Thanks. yeah, u know how it feels to lose someone too, i know. But now i need to be happy bc that wat my grandpa would have wanted. he would have wanted me to be happy not crying over him. thanks for the comment, Marie


Hey Ray : D Yeah, you need to be happy & always remember that all of us who are your friends are here whenever you need us okay. Just continue to be the sweet & caring person that I know. I'll continue to follow all of your posted poems


Thanks Marie -hugs and kiss on the cheek- i am happy and anyways, more posts coming soon. Stay Tuned lol
Writer
132348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a beautiful pl...
Offline
Posted 4/2/10
LOL. Welcome Ray. I'll be waiting for your next set of poems like the others who'll follow these as well
Editor
8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~*heaven*~
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
this poem is so sad.. TT^TT the words are little segments by themselves, but if you put them together you can find a very deep meaning in them. love your way of writing~ ;3
Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

lilpurplepanda wrote:

this poem is so sad.. TT^TT the words are little segments by themselves, but if you put them together you can find a very deep meaning in them. love your way of writing~ ;3


Thank you, if you love then i have more coming. When i get time i will post more thanks I'm Ray btw.
Editor
8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~*heaven*~
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

asianangel122890 wrote:


lilpurplepanda wrote:

this poem is so sad.. TT^TT the words are little segments by themselves, but if you put them together you can find a very deep meaning in them. love your way of writing~ ;3


Thank you, if you love then i have more coming. When i get time i will post more thanks I'm Ray btw.


Your welcome!! ;D Yay!! I'll look forward to them!! ;3 Nice to meet you Ray, I'm Minky ;]

Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/17/10

lilpurplepanda wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:


lilpurplepanda wrote:

this poem is so sad.. TT^TT the words are little segments by themselves, but if you put them together you can find a very deep meaning in them. love your way of writing~ ;3


Thank you, if you love then i have more coming. When i get time i will post more thanks I'm Ray btw.


Your welcome!! ;D Yay!! I'll look forward to them!! ;3 Nice to meet you Ray, I'm Minky ;]



well, nice to meet too, Minky. it is okay if i sent u a fren request. i have always noticed that we have some of the same frens and you have made a lot of my aviis, which i need to say that i love. Thats why i always tried to request u to do my avi requests lol but yeah, I'm Ray, oh you already know that hahaha....^_^;
Editor
8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~*heaven*~
Offline
Posted 6/19/10

asianangel122890 wrote:


lilpurplepanda wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:


lilpurplepanda wrote:

this poem is so sad.. TT^TT the words are little segments by themselves, but if you put them together you can find a very deep meaning in them. love your way of writing~ ;3


Thank you, if you love then i have more coming. When i get time i will post more thanks I'm Ray btw.


Your welcome!! ;D Yay!! I'll look forward to them!! ;3 Nice to meet you Ray, I'm Minky ;]



well, nice to meet too, Minky. it is okay if i sent u a fren request. i have always noticed that we have some of the same frens and you have made a lot of my aviis, which i need to say that i love. Thats why i always tried to request u to do my avi requests lol but yeah, I'm Ray, oh you already know that hahaha....^_^;


ohs actually i sent you a friends request XDD lolz yay for same friends!! ;D ohs i think you got the wrong person on doing your avvies, i dont think i ever made anyones avvies on this site^-^' but i have made some for ppl on another site o;

Writer
132348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a beautiful pl...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10


Ray, I missed your poems<3 Hope you'll be posting new ones when you come back online cause I know you're inspired right now.lol 8D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.