Created by _darkness_00
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
who is ur favorite caracter of death note?
Posted 4/28/10
i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<
Posted 4/28/10
Light Yagami .

Misa should have never been drawen. I hate her.
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

xHeartx wrote:

i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<


I luv both Near and L but I chose L
Posted 4/29/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:

i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<


I luv both Near and L but I chose L


i choose near!, i love L too it was such a hard choice for me >.<
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

xHeartx wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:

i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<


I luv both Near and L but I chose L


i choose near!, i love L too it was such a hard choice for me >.<

yeah I know, it's so hard to choose between two great characters!!
Posted 4/29/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:

i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<


I luv both Near and L but I chose L


i choose near!, i love L too it was such a hard choice for me >.<

yeah I know, it's so hard to choose between two great characters!!

Light is a good character also ... but not as good as Near an L
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

xHeartx wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


xHeartx wrote:

i love near an L
so hard to pick one >.<


I luv both Near and L but I chose L


i choose near!, i love L too it was such a hard choice for me >.<

yeah I know, it's so hard to choose between two great characters!!

Light is a good character also ... but not as good as Near an L


yeah! his smart but not as smart as those two hehe
Posted 4/29/10

leloch_X_CC
Light is a good character also ... but not as good as Near an L


yeah! his smart but not as smart as those two hehe

haha i soo totaly agree!!! there way smarter i they was way ahead of Light!
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10
Forever Light. Long live Kami.

Misa gets my 2nd vote. XD



Ughh, hate Near..
19994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
L and Light, Can't pick one of them xD
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Out of these choices I like Ryuk but Mello is my favorite.
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my realm of da...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
hard to choose... i like Near... but i also like Light... not to mention L

oh well... i choose Near...
59309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Billings,Montana
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
My favorite was Light but my second favorite is L. I really love the battle between Light and L in the first half.
73199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
I like L more than any of the other charcters.

I hate misa she's just a little stupid....

I wonder what would happen if light won.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / melbourne,australia
Offline
Posted 6/4/10
L and Light ( i like smart people...)
hate Misa, so annoying
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.