First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ανιι яєqυєѕт
Member
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 7/7/10 , edited 7/9/10
username:Punky-
Text u want in the avii: Chi Mera, Punky-, just a touch away .....
size:tall and thin
extras you want to add?:anything that looks kool LOL
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:yep yep
picture[in spoiler]:
Posted 7/9/10

Punky- wrote:

username:Punky-
Text u want in the avii: Chi Mera, Punky-, just a touch away .....
size:tall and thin
extras you want to add?:anything that looks kool LOL
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:yep yep
picture[in spoiler]:


Here you go! Hope you like it~!

Member
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 7/10/10

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Punky- wrote:

username:Punky-
Text u want in the avii: Chi Mera, Punky-, just a touch away .....
size:tall and thin
extras you want to add?:anything that looks kool LOL
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:yep yep
picture[in spoiler]:


Here you go! Hope you like it~!



THANK U SO MUCH IT LOOKS SOOOO KOOL
Posted 7/10/10

Punky- wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Punky- wrote:

username:Punky-
Text u want in the avii: Chi Mera, Punky-, just a touch away .....
size:tall and thin
extras you want to add?:anything that looks kool LOL
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:yep yep
picture[in spoiler]:


Here you go! Hope you like it~!



THANK U SO MUCH IT LOOKS SOOOO KOOL


^^~<3

No problem! Come again~!
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/10 , edited 7/14/10
username: BabyLelo123
Text u want in the avii: Gintama, Riia-Chan!
size: Whatever ^_^
extras you want to add?: Cute stuff
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?: Invited buddies!
picture[in spoiler]:
Creator
1305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mdj's world
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:

username: BabyLelo123
Text u want in the avii: Gintama, Riia-Chan!
size: Whatever ^_^
extras you want to add?: Cute stuff
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?: Invited buddies!
picture[in spoiler]:

umm. can you please change ur pictue its lq

39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

Crizzia wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

username: BabyLelo123
Text u want in the avii: Gintama, Riia-Chan!
size: Whatever ^_^
extras you want to add?: Cute stuff
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?: Invited buddies!
picture[in spoiler]:

umm. can you please change ur pictue its lq



Ah Sorry!
Heres another one!
Creator
1305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mdj's world
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:

username: BabyLelo123
Text u want in the avii: Gintama, Riia-Chan!
size: Whatever ^_^
extras you want to add?: Cute stuff
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?: Invited buddies!
picture[in spoiler]:

Sorry to late reply....

Pending by crizzia

39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

Crizzia wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

username: BabyLelo123
Text u want in the avii: Gintama, Riia-Chan!
size: Whatever ^_^
extras you want to add?: Cute stuff
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?: Invited buddies!
picture[in spoiler]:

Sorry to late reply....

Pending by crizzia



Thats alright...and thanks anyway
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10
Username: Lucky_Kid
Text: Lucky_Kid
Size: Thin and tall
Extras: Make it cute
Did you pay?: Yes
Picture:
Posted 8/3/10

Lucky_Kid wrote:

Username: Lucky_Kid
Text: Lucky_Kid
Size: Thin and tall
Extras: Make it cute
Did you pay?: Yes
Picture:


Yeah... My computers screwed me up when I transferred the pic, so I'm sorry if it looks a bit messed up...
Hope you like it, otherwise...!!!
Posted 8/4/10


i lyk it alot! same with da Icon! ^^ thx Squ-chan~
Member
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 8/5/10 , edited 8/14/10
username:Punky-
Text u want in the avii: Chi Mera, Punky-, MUSIC
size:tall and thin
extras you want to add?:anything that looks kool
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:yep yep
picture[in spoiler]:


Member
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My bedroom
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
username:Tokyogirl_
Text u want in the avii: Jackie
size: thin and tall
extras you want to add?: scanlines, abstract brushes, or anything else will do :)
did you pay[invite buddies and upload 3 pics]?:Yes
picture[in spoiler]:
Moderator
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I have no memory...
Offline
Posted 8/14/10


Sorry for the long wait, i'm kinda new here >0<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.