First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do women date older men?
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/20/10 , edited 5/20/10
maturity...experience in life...more focused on their work....
but ive seen young guys hav these qualities...so in the end i really think its the qualities that matter, not the number. its just that older guys tend to have these qualities more than young men do
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under your bed......
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
right. so you start using capitals and "proper sentences" because Playingfour6andtoo said you couldn't write properly? how you come didn't reply after he explained to you what constitutes a "complex convo"?

i doubt you're the age you say you are, and IF you are, your crappy grammar (see: wot "complex" convos would u have to say?) just comes to show you're in no position to be dismissing 17 year olds as unable to hold complex or serious conversations. you don't "say" a conversation, you f**kwit. and you tell me, what age should people hit before being able to converse maturely?

hah, the fact that you come from melbourne pisses me off too. by the way, i'm not dissing melbourne, i'm from melb myself.

all in all, you're simply an idiot.
Posted 5/28/10
er...age doesn't really matter...I realized you can't effing choose who you fall in love with. F that fact. Anyway, I guess because some older men have matured already...it's a universal fact that women mature earlier than men...But I've seen younger men mature too, so, oh well...go figure.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 5/28/10 , edited 5/28/10

selphyte wrote:

er...age doesn't really matter...I realized you can't effing choose who you fall in love with. F that fact. Anyway, I guess because some older men have matured already...it's a universal fact that women mature earlier than men...But I've seen younger men mature too, so, oh well...go figure.


I guess most people here would agree on maturity. I would prefer some one older than me by few years, and yet I have fallen in love with this guy that was one year younger than me. He though I was one or two years younger than me, and I thought he was one or two years older than me. I even asked him could I see your id, and I was kind of shock. Oh well, we did not end up dating, and we do not go to the same school anymore.
12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
well maybe because they are more matured
or is it a TREND i dunno

http://apps.facebook.com/cleanclearmy/profile/

please click to vote thanks!!
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
they are usually smarty when it comes too women and give off a vibe we women like the im nice but i can also be mean idk its hard too explain
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

bleached_rose wrote:

they are usually smarty when it comes too women and give off a vibe we women like the im nice but i can also be mean idk its hard too explain


haha I totally agree and understand what are you talking about. ^ o ^ Yeah I could not really describe this concept either.
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:


bleached_rose wrote:

they are usually smarty when it comes too women and give off a vibe we women like the im nice but i can also be mean idk its hard too explain


haha I totally agree and understand what are you talking about. ^ o ^ Yeah I could not really describe this concept either.


lol im glad someone understand cause dude its a hard subject:)
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 5/28/10


yeah certain females that I know said that older men would understand slightly more what they would like than males around their age. Well one of my friend plucked her eyebrows for her crush to notice her, and he would not even notice any changes about her. In her case, she would like some attention from him, and he have no clue that she have been crushing on him.
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


well ive learned to be straight forward when it comes too guys,cause it may not seem like he has feelings for you but most of the time he does,and remeber they are more afraid of us then we are of them.....so tell your friend no guy notices the little things so dont be disapointed just the one way for a guy too truley notice you in a good way is too be having a great time with your friends laughing and goofing off and SMILING lol guys love approchable girls and feeling comfortable and humor and smiles make them feel calm,and i know this cause all my friends are mostly guys.but on the matter of the topic women love older guys because they have experience they know how to play thier words right and how to talk the talk and walk the walk,younger guys or ones our age specifically are still learning how to treat a girl and express how they feel about her,girls automatically want a guy who has everything down and is smooth and knows what hes doing,personally i dont ,right now im tryin an older guy but the younger ones still have a sweet innocense and arent after that one thing..they feel love
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
Money
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


money?
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


It's better then my first answer they are whores looking for some quick cash. =P
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
[


well not all women are gold diggers and in all reality i believe if ithas this much affect on you somebody has done you wrong,...am i right?
which gives you the impression its the only logical reason you have that women try too be with older men for money
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

bleached_rose wrote:

[


well not all women are gold diggers and in all reality i believe if ithas this much affect on you somebody has done you wrong,...am i right?
which gives you the impression its the only logical reason you have that women try too be with older men for money


I'm just saying what " Most" younger women looking for older men is money.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.