First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do women date older men?
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

keyblade777 wrote:


bleached_rose wrote:

[


well not all women are gold diggers and in all reality i believe if ithas this much affect on you somebody has done you wrong,...am i right?
which gives you the impression its the only logical reason you have that women try too be with older men for money


I'm just saying what " Most" younger women looking for older men is money.


lol i would of liked if you put whores looking for quick cash
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


yeah I agree with you about how older men would know how to use the right words, because I remember that I had a crush on this guy around my age, and he said to me that oh you want to be my girlfriend. I was told him "no", because I may have a crush on him, but he goes flirting around with every girl. He has a girlfriend, and he just said that to me. Guys around my age just do not know how to play it smooth.
5217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind his eyes w...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:



yeah I agree with you about how older men would know how to use the right words, because I remember that I had a crush on this guy around my age, and he said to me that oh you want to be my girlfriend. I was told him "no", because I may have a crush on him, but he goes flirting around with every girl. He has a girlfriend, and he just said that to me. Guys around my age just do not know how to play it smooth.


lol agreed
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
I think for the most part, they look for security. Normally an older guy would already have a more stable career, he's experienced and mature.
34028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / San Francisco, CA
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
My boyfriend is 20 years older than me, and he's just barely mature enough for my tastes. :p It's not about money for me (I earn more than he does). It IS nice being with an older, experienced, "daddy" type guy.
3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere beyond...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

cuteordeath wrote:

My boyfriend is 20 years older than me, and he's just barely mature enough for my tastes. :p It's not about money for me (I earn more than he does). It IS nice being with an older, experienced, "daddy" type guy.


so women likes matured guys.. adding it to my notes
13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / That place
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
Why not ask the men why dating a younger woman is so popular...
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
68023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Brisbane
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
I am 38 and my GF is 25, but, she is still more mature than me. My prior GF was 21. It's definately not money either.

Perhaps it is the the fact my jeans don't hang down past my arse, my hair doesn't make me look like a clown and I don't have perma angst issues? Perhaps also its that I am not a gangsta, pimpsta, pornstar or a Got Talent wannabe?

Seriously though, it's probably just because I cook and clean
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
Money
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/31/10
I've personally learned myself that I am more compatible with someone who is older then me. I've tried dating guys my age and I don't know .....I guess they don't have enough experience. Not talking about in the bedroom, mind you. But in general...older guys have been around the block and know how to keep me on my toes. I like the thrill of the chase and with the older men I've dated they know how to really spice things up.

Just my two cents.
Posted 5/31/10
More mature and experienced, and in some cases girls have daddy complexes.
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

zzrhardy wrote:

I am 38 and my GF is 25, but, she is still more mature than me. My prior GF was 21. It's definately not money either.

Perhaps it is the the fact my jeans don't hang down past my arse, my hair doesn't make me look like a clown and I don't have perma angst issues? Perhaps also its that I am not a gangsta, pimpsta, pornstar or a Got Talent wannabe?

Seriously though, it's probably just because I cook and clean


yep the cooking and cleaning would be a good quality to look for in man.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 6/1/10
Erm...Maybe they think older men are more mature...more experience...0_0 ...and Have more money ~ lol^^
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/10 , edited 6/1/10
Women date older men because men their age aren't as mature as them. Also they tend to go with older men because they usually have a stable career and know what they want in life. Perhaps women want to date older men because men their age aren't always interested in the next step (which is marriage). To be honest, I prefer older men. I want them to be the mature one in the relationship. Well, they also have to try to get my attention since I get bored of people easily. If their level of intelligence is far more superior than mine, then I may be interested in learning as much as the person. Though they have to be generous and have a good sense of humor.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.