Post Reply Classes are in Session
headmistress
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/10


note:

Since our former Leader has resigned all high positions will be reset
Application Form


Name(optional):
Username:

Kind of student: (subject/s) (specie)

Subjects are:
language
dark-magic
Art
dance-class
science
photographyclass
cookingclass
gym
music
english-class
Math-class
Photoshop teacher

Species are:

Angel Clan
Vampire Clan
Human Clan
Warrior Clan
Werewolf Clan
Chara Clan
Demon Clan

Description:


quote this for Reply
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



note:

Since our former Leader has resigned all high positions will be reset
Application Form


Name(optional):
Username:

Kind of student: (subject/s) (specie)

Subjects are:
language
dark-magic
Art
dance-class
science
photographyclass
cookingclass
gym
music
english-class
Math-class
Photoshop teacher

Species are:

Angel Clan
Vampire Clan
Human Clan
Warrior Clan
Werewolf Clan
Chara Clan
Demon Clan

Description:


quote this for Reply


Name(optional): Haru
Username: friendlysteph

Kind of student: (specie) Vampire Clan
headmistress
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/10

friendlysteph wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



note:

Since our former Leader has resigned all high positions will be reset
Application Form


Name(optional):
Username:

Kind of student: (subject/s) (specie)

Subjects are:
language
dark-magic
Art
dance-class
science
photographyclass
cookingclass
gym
music
english-class
Math-class
Photoshop teacher

Species are:

Angel Clan
Vampire Clan
Human Clan
Warrior Clan
Werewolf Clan
Chara Clan
Demon Clan

Description:


quote this for Reply


Name(optional): Haru
Username: friendlysteph

Kind of student: (specie) Vampire Clan


congrats sensei!!!
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



note:

Since our former Leader has resigned all high positions will be reset
Application Form


Name(optional):
Username:

Kind of student: (subject/s) (specie)

Subjects are:
language
dark-magic
Art
dance-class
science
photographyclass
cookingclass
gym
music
english-class
Math-class
Photoshop teacher

Species are:

Angel Clan
Vampire Clan
Human Clan
Warrior Clan
Werewolf Clan
Chara Clan
Demon Clan

Description:


quote this for Reply


Name(optional): Haru
Username: friendlysteph

Kind of student: (specie) Vampire Clan


congrats sensei!!!


arigatou ~
human
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10


Name(optional): via
Username:viaku

Kind of student: human clan

headmistress
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

viaku wrote:



Name(optional): via
Username:viaku

Kind of student: human clan



Accepted Scholar!
human
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


viaku wrote:



Name(optional): via
Username:viaku

Kind of student: human clan



Accepted Scholar!


thanks

Posted 4/21/11


Name(optional):Akiko Hiou
Username:DiamondandHeart

Kind of student: (subject/s) (specie)Vampire Clan

You must be logged in to post.